Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

   

Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Joined: 11 March 2011

Posts: 8216

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Hiya Sathi!

Nice post!

S she s crossing her limits...but I mentioned in other post...maybe she believes that getting him married with Blah is the only way 2 fight down her growing attraction towards him...being orthodox she may think dat if he s married she will not hav such thoughts!(I know I shud not hav such hope...but wat do...Dil to Pagal hai!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivacious Girl or Meddling Girl !! (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tibs09

IF-Dazzler

tibs09

Joined: 06 May 2009

Posts: 2806

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
I agree ...i know Khushi is supposed to be  a little naive ..but this is being very very naive  in 1) assuming that Arnav is doing some kind of nainsaafi to La by not marrying her and "forcing" her in a live in 2) actually blurting it out  ..that too when their relationship is in the pits  right now... i mean this anyways is a sensitive topic and even if someone was a very close friend one would have to think 100 times before getting into someone's personal life like that without invitation...
 
 
Having said that ..I believe it is a precursor to some solid romance Big smile,,,,I have a very strong feeling that Arnav is goin to come back...there will be some more incidents on that sunsaan dark road Embarrassed...and they will spend some  time together ... kya kaise kahan ...don't ask me ,  I am not  the CVTongue


Edited by tibs09 - 07 September 2011 at 11:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya Sathi!

Nice post!

S she s crossing her limits...but I mentioned in other post...maybe she believes that getting him married with Blah is the only way 2 fight down her growing attraction towards him...being orthodox she may think dat if he s married she will not hav such thoughts!(I know I shud not hav such hope...but wat do...Dil to Pagal hai!


Hii Sharmi !! Big smile

Thank You, Kannamma

I do not think that is the cause, Sharmi..it is her  prudishness, her dislike  of Arnav  and the fact that she thinks she has found a valid cause [ a sense of moral superiority] that caused her to preach ..

As for   fighting attraction, A cultured and Morally upright girl Khushi would be well aware that  since he is committed to another female, it would not do to get attracted to him and yet she is  attracted to him ...somewhere in the recess of her mind , she is aware of the vacuum  in ArLa relationship, she knows that there is no relationship  between them ...

To add fuel to ur romantic thought, and to make ur pagal dil  beat faster..what if we think that Khushi   meddled bec she wanted to know Arnav's true feelings, perhaps wanted affirmation that Arnav does not care for La ..WinkWink 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Joined: 24 July 2009

Posts: 52583

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tibs09

I agree ...i know Khushi is supposed to be  a little naive ..but this is being very very naive  in 1) assuming that Arnav is doing some kind of nainsaafi to La by not marrying her and "forcing" her in a live in 2) actually blurting it out  ..that too when their relationship is in the pits  right now... i mean this anyways is a sensitive topic and even if someone was a very close friend one would have to think 100 times before getting into someone's personal life like that without invitation...
 
 
Having said that ..I believe it is a precursor to some solid romance Big smile,,,,I have a very strong feeling that Arnav is goin to come back...there will be some more incidents on that sunsaan dark road Embarrassed...and they will spend some  time together ... kya kaise kahan ...don't ask me ,  I am not  the CVTongue


Hi Tibs,

Agreed , esp when she often repeats that this is just a job again and again  and also esp when she has put a condition that she never wants to see Arnav again... purposefully engaging him conversation , going alone in the jeep..all this  just leads us to question what was Khushi's intention when she put forth such a condition ??

I wish him to come back n for Khushi to give some bhav !!LOL

FreshDaisy

IF-Sizzlerz

FreshDaisy

Joined: 03 September 2011

Posts: 18191

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I totally agree wid u !! yesterday when i saw the precap i was irritated seeing KKG . She has no right to interfere . She  says that she doesnt care about arnav then why is she interfering ? If arnav insulted Khushi then La also insulted her so many times but still she is supporting her . She actually crossed her limit and I also thought abt Shyam coming to Khushi's rescue but i really hope that doesnt happen .Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashtanthya

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Joined: 11 March 2011

Posts: 8216

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

[QUOTE=cindrella255]
Hii Sharmi !! Big smile

Thank You, Kannamma

I do not think that is the cause, Sharmi..it is her  prudishness, her dislike  of Arnav  and the fact that she thinks she has found a valid cause [ a sense of moral superiority] that caused her to preach ..

As for   fighting attraction, A cultured and Morally upright girl Khushi would be well aware that  since he is committed to another female, it would not do to get attracted to him and yet she is  attracted to him ...somewhere in the recess of her mind , she is aware of the vacuum  in ArLa relationship, she knows that there is no relationship  between them ...

To add fuel to ur romantic thought, and to make ur pagal dil  beat faster..what if we think that Khushi   meddled bec she wanted to know Arnav's true feelings, perhaps wanted affirmation that Arnav does not care for La ..WinkWink 


Awww Sathi u r so sweet! my mom uses 2 call me! i luv if somebody calls me like kannammaHug

Yeah sathi! she thinks dat she s superior in moral thingy and she s going on wiyh her bak bak... but this bak bak is on either side!

Arnav whenever finds chance he shows his financial superiority and throwing his money power on her face...

Let us wait n watch

And 2 ur fuel...awww u r making me to get palpitations like khushi in Arnav's proximity

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

Mizhi

Senior Member

Joined: 29 May 2007

Posts: 597

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

EvashFreshDaisytanthya

Evash

IF-Dazzler

Evash

Joined: 27 October 2007

Posts: 3413

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
defintatly meddling girl!!!!!!
she was so piising me off in the precap!!!
who the hell is she to question him??
she deserved the 'get out'!!!!!
but...but i hope he cums back need a arhi doseLOL


Edited by Evash - 08 September 2011 at 12:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FreshDaisytanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.