Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

.hea.

IF-Sizzlerz

.hea.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Lolz! i couldn't come yesterday after the show, was busy day dreaming about the precap and the old net problem!Dead
So, did  i miss something, I guess yesConfused
I don't think that there will be such scenes, Arnav saving her from goons
Or maybe yes, cause you don't know what the Cvs have in store , they give us pleasant and unpleasant surprises altogether
The police scene was a great disappointment Ouch, I thought she will be accused directly .
Nah! no disappointments, we are getting a Arhi scene for sure!
Day Dreaming

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Slow down (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
So much for our predictions...

AHAHHAHAH
lets promise never to predict anymore..
The talk was nice,i liked the talk but no goons scene..Darn it..ugh
Arnav realised the very next second that he was wrong and went back to khushi..:D
He's smarter than all of us,realises his mistakes sooper fast
but m happy...
i guess we'll have to wait before my list gets edited..hehehe

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.