Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
It seems that if the whole Forum is in a drunken state and Totally hyperLOL (including myself)

Putting aside the fact that i have kept my chips and ice-cream storage for tomorrw's episode,but i also think we all r getting r hopes WAAAYYY to high..

When the police track was about to happen,we had a variety of predictionsBig smile

& what happened,NOTHINGConfused

I thought Arnav would be pissed at Khushi and stuff,Thank God he wasn't.

The point is we all are expecting too much..It's fun,i know but this post is to make u recall that if this Famous "Hero saves herione from goons" doesn't carries on it legacy-Dont feel badOuch

I see how u all r expecting a song sequence as well..
Sab ko chaabi lag gaye hai EXCEPT CV"S ke!!
Jin ko chaabi lagni chahiye un ko lage nahi..hehehe

I am thoroughly enjoying the topics that r being opened one after another,but i am also hoping tomorw u dont open topics in disappointment...

C u all 2mrw to discuss the Jhakaas repeated Scene.

One more couple will be added to th3 "hero saving herione" list
armaan riddhima,
Mayank nupur,
Robbie and Kasturi,
Shaan Khanak
Shravan Saachi 

and sooo many more!!
Congratulations before hand that a new entry is on its way(hopefullyBig smile)

Edited by meepha - 08 September 2011 at 8:55am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

wassup28larimel22kdg129shaheerdiwanilostloveILoveDramaFlamingsOfLoveNikki_CsihuRushilovesBarun-Amri-Sanliciousshypersonsharneil92pakpearlxxXSejalXxxAnisha_91Minnie.NaBoleTumNa...the_rainshockalotpinky_blueskies-Kina-.Saraa.naz17555SK1991RavishingSaRun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Slow down" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angellovergirl

Goldie

angellovergirl

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
lol don't forget shravan (barun) and sanchi
so if they do decide to shoot it, atleast barun's got experience lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shakethebiscuitthe_rain

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angellovergirl

lol don't forget shravan (barun) and sanchi
so if they do decide to shoot it, atleast barun's got experience lol

Oh yesh!!!
*smacks head*
how could i forget?
i shall edit the list right  away
Any more names?Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

the_rain

Sanlicious

IF-Dazzler

Sanlicious

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Honestly, IPKKND members ko waqai main chaabi lag gayi hai LOL

But all in all, everyone's stick to only one Option and that is of the Famous Ghunda Giri ROFL

And Yeah, I so want Arnav-Khushi to be enlisted in that List tomorrow Embarrassed 

But if that famous TEN minutes Police Track is repeated somehow tomorrow, we can expect topics like ''Khoda Paharh Nikla Chuha'' tomorrow, definitely LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Appy-pakpearlmazkachazka

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

The CVs have so far done things in a unpredictable way, so maybe tomorrow it would be again a surprise...LOL

But it's fun to keep our fingers crossed that there'd be the famous 'hero saving  heroine scene'

BTW, of all the entries you've listed, I love the Mayank-Nupur one best...kya scene tha Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22-Appy-pakpearl

Tabu7

Goldie

Tabu7

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
I bet nothing like that will happend! She will make her own way home! Except he Will get worried for her later wen he realises he did somehing wrong :( same old habit! Galti karo bhir pajtawo and then again galti karo!!

Btw I was glad wat happend in the police track! At least arnav felt sorry for khushi for wat her GF did!
+ nani did a brilliant job! On telling lavanya that u r nothing but a guest!! I m glad this happend n relieved that it wasn't that stupid shyam!

Edited by Tabu7 - 07 September 2011 at 12:41pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

2cute4u_22anantanant-Amri--Appy-

the_rain

IF-Rockerz

the_rain

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

Ooh, I was going to edit my post asking you why you didn't add Shravan Sanchi in the list and then found out that you've already edited yours...LOL

Meeph

IF-Sizzlerz

Meeph

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanlicious

Honestly, IPKKND members ko waqai main chaabi lag gayi hai LOL

But all in all, everyone's stick to only one Option and that is of the Famous Ghunda Giri ROFL

lol,i wonder y we all love it so much?

It never happens in real life anyways?Tongue

And Yeah, I so want Arnav-Khushi to be enlisted in that List tomorrow Embarrassed 

But if that famous TEN minutes Police Track is repeated somehow tomorrow, we can expect topics like ''Khoda Paharh Nikla Chuha'' tomorrow, definitely LOL

yes nd thne 2mrow it will be only negativity..

Lol so i m kinda hoping we get what we want.

I wonder y dont the CV's join IF!!the moment they think they dont have much scope for one track,we can make a long list and give em a good sstoryBig smile with what we want...HAHAA.my imaginations.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sanlicious

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.