Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
@scarr
i dont think CVs would let loose da creep that easily doll, instead da revelation twist will be saved for a maha epi for sure plus it'l get dragged

though everybody predicts about gundas, im pretty sure CVs will shock us with something else... perhaps an accident?!?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prinky02

Loved your post and I agree.. This epi was really for Sanaya/Khushi.. She did an awesome job despite the fact that she was insulted by bLah but still she let go of it but brought it now in front of Arnav in the precap.

The Maha-Aarti was too awesome.. Even though they fooled Arnav to join them for the Aarti, everyone was happy and glad he was there to perform the puja esp when he started lighting up the diya. All thanks to Khushi! :)

Hated Shyamless and bLah again.. :))

But over all - it was a brilliant epi :D

Hey Pinky..@ bold..that is brilliant...LOLLOLLOL

and Yes thanks ..it was maha awesome aarti after a maha long time..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky_blueskies

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=MsUniverse
Gosh... Zain... We are really a Siskel and Ebert pair at times...aren't we?

I looked at this episode very differently...but loved to read your take!!ClapClapClap

What you say about Khushi's feelings...a good question...does she not feel anything? Has she also been put on a reset button after Teej?

Teej was the best episode for me..after that there has been memory loss by both leads often on...memory loss about how they felt...

[/QUOTE]

@ bold..gosh Sush I had to google that one..LOLLOL
Aww thanks Sush..for liking the postLOL.

@ red..That was good..Reset button..LOL..Yep..after all the eye locks..falls and faints and then tinisy bit of jealousy when La hurls herself..

But there you are//I mean the police has vanished from the minds of the Riazadas..so phir Teej kiya cheez hai..Aww thanks SUSHI...

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

zainuuu cup cake even i loved da epi to da core Party

hell yeah it belongs to kushi & sanaya! kushi was on a roll last nite!!!
loved da twinkle in her eyes when she vowed to get rakshas attend da pooja aww she ws shooo cute man! 

im sooo geared up for da precap zainu! 

sanaya totally nailed da epi with her fabulous acting!!
Hey Apple crumble...LOLLOL..I am all for the droool fest today with Chocolate hero boy ASR and Mishti Khushi meeting in the rain...ahhh the gods have answered..LOL

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Oh my dear Zainab...aaj toh do do jadoo ki jhappiyan HugHug

For once, I agree with you completely.Tongue...completely bole toh, ekdum full on...no if's and no but'sBig smile...KKG was back and in style...Mabadaulat aapse poora itefaq rakhte hainTongue...yaqeen nahin aata? Toh check this out... 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1776715

She was irrepressible and She was incorrigible and She pushed all the buttons on Asr's Jacket ..coat..what have you...

Too bad there weren't any zipsROFL

Loved your post...so great to see the bijlee ka current back in full forceSmile Keep it this way...

@ Zips...ROFL...Gosh dirty minds think alike..

Uff how will I ever believe you *rushes to check Vistaa's thread*

Aww Jaani..you are my bestest ever..hope you are feeling better...

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Frankly speaking I was disappointed with the episode. In fact I found Khushi sillier than ever .
Ouch

I can live with  that Sunaina...Big smile

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletaura

Oyyy powerspoof gals..I'm going into serious mode to rant..need you to stand as BODYGUARDS ..a lot of laal tomatoes heading my way..Don't Duck! 

1. There is a difference between cute and cutesy.. Khushi or is it Sanaya is naturally cute..I find her jalebi making when she is angry/upset, her bak-bakking, her spontaneity,etc'cute! ..but..i blame the script here..on thurs/fri epis I thought khushi was being unnaturally cutesy..maybe she was not convinced with the script either! flapping around on 500mg of hyper didn't appeal to my superior sense of silly! Yday was ok.. I love her best when she is on attack mode or when she looks sad/hurt by Arnav's thoughtless, cruel remarks..her bashans and cutesiness detract from her natural appeal. So..I object. Strongly. Do not spoil her characterization.

Although I do appreciate the fact that the CVs are finally bringing in the JWM element of tickling Arnav out of his kadoosness..and better yet KKG doing what she does best..push his buttons to reveal the ragin' hawtness behind! 

2. I feel..the past week..there was no proper flow to the story..it was disjointed..like being lifted up the 7th floor of a 3-storey building with a fabulous view of Sonu Sood exercising on the terrace opposite and being suddenly dropped..

why does Khushi run away sometimes from fighting her own battles yet take up La's cause..not for any altruistic reasons, I tell you!..she wants him to change his stance on marriage..because she believes in it & she is too impatient or does not care enough to find out why he does not believe in society's trappings..She spontaneously marched ahead with dupatta flying in battle mode..fully judged him and found him wanting..It is a self-gratifying kind of righteousness..I'm GLAD that unlike the average pativrata heroine..from time to time she steps on some goat manure wearing her low-heeled goody2shoes

Ok. SCARLETAURA ...I am very serious too...I LOVED the rant...God if the rants were half as entertaining...

arrey laal phool milenge woh bhi gamley key saath..LOL

I find the cute and cutesy delineation fascinating..That was a power packed master class..Point taken..Khushi whizzing in a blender is cutesy..but mixng jalebi dough is cute...I agree some epis last week were unnaturally hyper mode Khushi Kumari Gupta...or was it the natural exuberance bubbling over..

Agree (god this is as serious as it gets) that the flow was not only disjointed but random..though Sonu Sood?? I believe that would be termed cruelty..

and @ Red..Yes she judged him..as he judges her..and she goes ahead to protect her world ..her beliefs ..her gods..yes it is self gratifying righteousness but then she has never known any better..she was not trying to change him..she can't...she has to accept him warts and all

and @ low heeled shoes .er chappals..and

@ goat manure..oh you mean horse shit don't you.LOL

and a Q for you ..what is JWM??..this unnatural seriousness in your post has made me unnaturally dense..

Edited by current - 08 September 2011 at 7:16am

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by cindrella255

My Q for the day is: How did these two slip away from the Gooseberry Gangwa to travel alone in the car?...Ghee se hue sabse parayeee ROFL (which was worse? the joke or my hindi)

Arrey thoda romantic shomatic drive par nikhle honge! kitni der tak sabki meh meh sunenge dono ki tu tu main main ho jaaye!

@ blue ROFL

maiyya morey main nahi makkhan khayo...( I know it does not make any sense here...I luv dat Amul ad...)

Utterly Butterly Delicious = Arnav yday..everyday! yeah! love the amul ads..hey! they did a campaign "cad-bura" mocking cadbury chocolates..so there you go..you have something in common!

I've changed my mind yet again cinkiliii..i think Sonu Sood shld. make an entry as Khushi's bro and fall for Anjali..I think his bad boy image will offset Anjali's good-goodiness very well!Day DreamingDay Dreaming

Awww Sonu Sood!  * me planning 2 throw my family out with a Do Not Disturb board on my TV room door* Saale ko dekhoon ya jeeju koQuestion
arrey Bura...tum kitni bhi buri kyun na ho I luv u for this!

ROFLROFLGhee..Gopi Aur Woh..er Sonu Sood..Wah Wah..kiya movie hai...

Sorry Yaroon..could not resist that..

Socho Socho..

Movie main no dialogue..

We have a spot of ghee..Gopi trips and Sood does a Yee Hawww catch and then ..it is a goner for sureLOLLOL

and Cinders..is neh terey ko CAD..BURA kaha...arrey yeh toh apney Shyam Babua pey fit betha hai..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.