Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Party pooper here ROFL

I am all for ArHi meeting and battling out their principles.  But I don't want it to be laced with self righteousness and I don't want it to feel OTT.  I would have enjoyed the precap show that they are arguing about why Khushi felt the need for ASR to do anjali, for ASR to ask what difference does it make to her and for Khushi to say why won't he make his family happy on this little thing or something like that instead of Khushi being Joan of Arc for La's cause - or her misunderstanding of it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09VistaacurrentInfofan-Jahnvi-sunaina02HappyMelody

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 5)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
Loved your post and I agree.. This epi was really for Sanaya/Khushi.. She did an awesome job despite the fact that she was insulted by bLah but still she let go of it but brought it now in front of Arnav in the precap.

The Maha-Aarti was too awesome.. Even though they fooled Arnav to join them for the Aarti, everyone was happy and glad he was there to perform the puja esp when he started lighting up the diya. All thanks to Khushi! :)

Hated Shyamless and bLah again.. :))

But over all - it was a brilliant epi :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vistaa

-Sush-

IF-Rockerz

-Sush-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Yes Sireee...Zainu in top form today...Party

I LOVED the episode today..It belonged to Sanaya and Khushi..infact you don't know where Khushi finishes and Sanaya starts...She is totally into the skin of Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Yes She was Joan of Arc..Zena the warrior..or desi Jalebi Bai rolled in one and Boy she ROCKED..

She was irrepressible and She was incorrigible and She pushed all the buttons on Asr's Jacket ..coat..what have you...

The tussle that started with the ghee stain on Arnav babu's Shirt Sleeve..ofcourse for Khushi it was Manna from the heavans..For ASR it was a dry cleaners billROFL..Today ARHI that was missing..the tit for tat...the Boss ..or shall I say the bear with a sore head...who had hit Khushi's surprised pleas with snark and smoulder...Nothing would induce him to go for aarti..

and nothing would make Ms Gupta tolerate the rudeness ..the indifference towards the GODS..HER GODS...and she was determined to show that she was a fighter who would for an injustice be it to her deities or her beliefs...A case in Point is the precap..Khushi fighting for La ..Now you wonder why after the bitter humialitation but To Khushi it means cleaning the stain on womanhood by being forced to live in sin..sorry I digress.

So ..then followed..a battle of wits and clever scheming and some tinkering with the fuse box...the lights go out..ASR blows a fuse ( pun intendedROFLwith his famous WTH ) and ends up lighting the aarti Diya..BRILLIANT>..

Loved her single mindedness to avenge the disrespect by the three headed RAKSHAS..She lied,,,cajoled La and then was generous to give LA the credit when it all turned out alright in the END..She did her job with sincerity...but I am confused..apart from the eye lock..Does Khushi not feel even the tiniest twinge of jealousy with La angling for ASR or has it the dedication for a thankless job and the inconceivable notion I think has not even entered her head..I loved how she asked Anjali to plead with ASR to do the aarti..She sounded so much like a good wife...a wife she is being paid to train for the Rakshas..

All in all...A must see episode after days of tears ..bitterness and recriminations..it was all about bouncing back..with spirit ..with her indomitable spirit ..which is Khushi Kumari Gupta...You ROCK..

Thanks ya all for reading..Big smile
Gosh... Zain... We are really a Siskel and Ebert pair at times...aren't we?

I looked at this episode very differently...but loved to read your take!!ClapClapClap

What you say about Khushi's feelings...a good question...does she not feel anything? Has she also been put on a reset button after Teej?

Teej was the best episode for me..after that there has been memory loss by both leads often on...memory loss about how they felt...

Edited by MsUniverse - 07 September 2011 at 8:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

currentVistaa

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
zainuuu cup cake even i loved da epi to da core Party

hell yeah it belongs to kushi & sanaya! kushi was on a roll last nite!!!
loved da twinkle in her eyes when she vowed to get rakshas attend da pooja aww she ws shooo cute man! 

im sooo geared up for da precap zainu! 

sanaya totally nailed da epi with her fabulous acting!!

currentVistaa

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Oh my dear Zainab...aaj toh do do jadoo ki jhappiyan HugHug

For once, I agree with you completely.Tongue...completely bole toh, ekdum full on...no if's and no but'sBig smile...KKG was back and in style...Mabadaulat aapse poora itefaq rakhte hainTongue...yaqeen nahin aata? Toh check this out... 

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1776715

She was irrepressible and She was incorrigible and She pushed all the buttons on Asr's Jacket ..coat..what have you...

Too bad there weren't any zipsROFL

Loved your post...so great to see the bijlee ka current back in full forceSmile Keep it this way...

Edited by Vistaa - 07 September 2011 at 9:21pm

current

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Frankly speaking I was disappointed with the episode. In fact I found Khushi sillier than ever .
Ouch

current

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Oyyy powerspoof gals..I'm going into serious mode to rant..need you to stand as BODYGUARDS ..a lot of laal tomatoes heading my way..Don't Duck! 

1. There is a difference between cute and cutesy.. Khushi or is it Sanaya is naturally cute..I find her jalebi making when she is angry/upset, her bak-bakking, her spontaneity,etc'cute! ..but..i blame the script here..on thurs/fri epis I thought khushi was being unnaturally cutesy..maybe she was not convinced with the script either! flapping around on 500mg of hyper didn't appeal to my superior sense of silly! Yday was ok.. I love her best when she is on attack mode or when she looks sad/hurt by Arnav's thoughtless, cruel remarks..her bashans and cutesiness detract from her natural appeal. So..I object. Strongly. Do not spoil her characterization.

Although I do appreciate the fact that the CVs are finally bringing in the JWM element of tickling Arnav out of his kadoosness..and better yet KKG doing what she does best..push his buttons to reveal the ragin' hawtness behind! 

2. I feel..the past week..there was no proper flow to the story..it was disjointed..like being lifted up the 7th floor of a 3-storey building with a fabulous view of Sonu Sood exercising on the terrace opposite and being suddenly dropped..

why does Khushi run away sometimes from fighting her own battles yet take up La's cause..not for any altruistic reasons, I tell you!..she wants him to change his stance on marriage..because she believes in it & she is too impatient or does not care enough to find out why he does not believe in society's trappings..She spontaneously marched ahead with dupatta flying in battle mode..fully judged him and found him wanting..It is a self-gratifying kind of righteousness..I'm GLAD that unlike the average pativrata heroine..from time to time she steps on some goat manure wearing her low-heeled goody2shoes

Edited by scarletaura - 08 September 2011 at 12:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tibs09cindrella255current

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Originally posted by current

@ Laal lady..ya Spam o hara...goes really well with Scarlet aura..
ROFLwhy am I not surprised at a red hot clinch...after all Laal rung is a clincher for sureLOL

ROFLat La Live Lied and Lost ..This was Gold...

and Who is K?? WHAT?? K is definitely not KKeta Mayyia,,,

.Yaar... K is the kracking whip for the kill joy in three piece suits ( now I have a KKeta hangover))

and I do soo agree,,,about coming back...oh yes..throw in some goons too..let us be totally cliche'd ..and then let ASR kick some arse..and be the knight of the Kali Kali night for the Krackerjane,,

and Yes this was to prove you right..this mature analysis should be just the right wavelength for the lone ranger out here...ROFL

Kyon Keh Laali karhi hotey hotey thak gayee hain...ROFL

I think Arnav was so attracted by Akshay's Eveready  Ad dat's y his tann, mann sab screaming "Gimme Red"

@ Kali Kali night - Krackerjane and Krackjack,the Knight in ghee spilled suit!

yeh kali kali raatein...
m pissed of chamkeeli ki baatein!

My Q for the day is: How did these two slip away from the Gooseberry Gangwa to travel alone in the car?...Ghee se hue sabse parayeee ROFL (which was worse? the joke or my hindi)

Edited by scarletaura - 08 September 2011 at 1:06am

currentcindrella255

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.