Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

it wuz rele cute yaar. so adorable. she fnally called him a rakshaas to his face haha
aw! I was just going to say that..lol! i'm glad someone did!SmileSmile hiya aqua!

Originally posted by sparkles12

@scarletaura: Thanks, these two make an intriguing couple, not very easy to figure out what they are thinking and very addictive to read between the lines. BTW, what is the 5% majority? And what's the other 95%?
Forgot to add something in the previous post, regarding their radars for each other and the eye-locks. For Arnav, the eye-lock moment is where he is disconnected from his ego, and Khushi possibly also sees him as he is (minus ASR). He's good-looking, so somewhere deep down she may be attracted to him, but when they return to reality she knows he's seeing La, is a Rakshas and all that. Maybe her subconscious is egging her on to reform him and so she tries to show him the mirror.
And the radar thing... it happens in real life... not in the dramatic way they portray it, but it does happen. Wink

bah! the only thing my radar deducts is dead flies..but as a closet romantic (this term has taken on a new meaning since the arHi epiLOLLOL) I know what you mean. 

I repeat, I like the way you read between the lines! So here I come speeding in my car..screeching to a halt with the door open..stuff a dupatta into your mouth..kidnapping you across threads, so you can read the 5%:95% post and hold you to ransom with something that La cooked till you agree to join the 5% majority with no reservation!!! Link or optionally you can choose to voluntarily read the post and comment:-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aa123.80

I LOVEEE you for this Zainuuu!!! Hug

Aahhh, Sanaya was soo brilliant. And I also wanna add, ARHI were brilliant. The ArHi we all were missing! I'm so glad they were back to fighting, both not budging from their POVs.
And the Khushi Kumari Gupta, who doesn't back down easily, who keeps fighting till she achieves what she wants is back! There's no way she'd let the Rakshas have his way, cause no Rakshas is as big as her God. She played that clever move, and without the Rakshas even knowing of it. And he does exactly as she thought.
I had missed their arguments and bantering SO SO much! The expression on Khushi's face after she got what she wanted was priceless. LOL

Aah, abt your question, no I def think she's not jealous of La at the moment, cause she's not seeing ASR that way as yet. But she doesn't completely hate ASR either, so that's the plus point.

Hallujeh..Bring on the love..Ishu..

Loved the epissode today..Sanaya rocked it on her slender shoulders..

Well said...ASR 's face when he heard how she had tricked him was explosive...He looked incredulous that a chit of a girl should have gall to trick him..his highness specifically..god the expressions on ARHI were priceless indeed

and as far as my question..was rhetorical but thanks..I agree no she is not in love yet..Yes I think the idea is sooo fantastic and inconceivable that it has not entered her brain yet..

and IShu..I love you too..aawwHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129aa123.80

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

Well Nehuu..I don't think it was guts..call it being carried away doing what she does best...she is a chatter box...and focourse she pays for this..

Thanks Yaar..

@ Aveksha..Aww thanks..Yes I do think it is partly her innocence and immaturity that she shoots off her mouth..However She does have flashes of maturity esp when she wants to work and is ready to take on because of her family..Sanaya really is very versatile...Well said..

@ Priya..Yes bubbliness and chirpinessi is back...And ARHI is backk..and they are not running ..at least having a convo..even if a slightly lopsided one..thanks Priya..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129ClaraOswald.

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

I haven't watched it Zain.LOL.I always watch precaps before the actual episodes.LOL.But since your so upbeat will check it out at once.LOL.If you liked it then it surely would have been good.Wink.

Atleast she is not running away and talking to him now.Precap reminds me of why I liked Arnav and Khushi in the first place.Embarrassed.So finally she said it to his face huh?ROFL.I was waiting for that day.After months of saying it to herself she finally got it out.Now you cant call him a devil and expect to be still sitting in his car right?ROFL

@ bold..no you better be ready with plan B...hahahaha if that exists...ROFL

Sejal..I hope you liked it..It had a semblance of the old ARHI..I liked it..and the fact that they have stopped running and can be in the same frame..

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

Originally posted by cindrella255

res for now! Will watch n edit Big smile

Arrey Cinders...Jhappis..

will wait..a must watch..

Hola Zain  Hug...I edited!

Khushi

Blah ki teacher...ASR ke liye preacher
jald hi Arnav ke dil ki Archer!

(Don't luk for meaning... ek note ke liye ek post kuch zyaada laga...toh ainvayi fill kiya!)

Edited by cindrella255 - 07 September 2011 at 5:16pm

current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
@ Laal lady..ya Spam o hara...goes really well with Scarlet aura..
ROFLwhy am I not surprised at a red hot clinch...after all Laal rung is a clincher for sureLOL

ROFLat La Live Lied and Lost ..This was Gold...

and Who is K?? WHAT?? K is definitely not KKeta Mayyia,,,

.Yaar... K is the kracking whip for the kill joy in three piece suits ( now I have a KKeta hangover))

and I do soo agree,,,about coming back...oh yes..throw in some goons too..let us be totally cliche'd ..and then let ASR kick some arse..and be the knight of the Kali Kali night for the Krackerjane,,

and Yes this was to prove you right..this mature analysis should be just the right wavelength for the lone ranger out here...ROFL

Kyon Keh Laali karhi hotey hotey thak gayee hain...ROFL

Edited by current - 07 September 2011 at 5:41pm

cindrella255

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by current

@ Laal lady..ya Spam o hara...goes really well with Scarlet aura..
ROFLwhy am I not surprised at a red hot clinch...after all Laal rung is a clincher for sureLOL

ROFLat La Live Lied and Lost ..This was Gold...

and Who is K?? WHAT?? K is definitely not KKeta Mayyia,,,

.Yaar... K is the kracking whip for the kill joy in three piece suits ( now I have a KKeta hangover))

and I do soo agree,,,about coming back...oh yes..throw in some goons too..let us be totally cliche'd ..and then let ASR kick some arse..and be the knight of the Kali Kali night for the Krackerjane,,

and Yes this was to prove you right..this mature analysis should be just the right wavelength for the lone ranger out here...ROFL

Kyon Keh Laali karhi hotey hotey thak gayee hain...ROFL

I think Arnav was so attracted by Akshay's Eveready  Ad dat's y his tann, mann sab screaming "Gimme Red"

@ Kali Kali night - Krackerjane and Krackjack,the Knight in ghee spilled suit!

yeh kali kali raatein...
m pissed of chamkeeli ki baatein!

Edited by cindrella255 - 07 September 2011 at 5:49pm

tibs09

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hey Sparks..

Great to have your input..I totally agree how Khsuhi is one determined coookie to overlook the distaste in her mouth by blah's blah...for the money..and DID I mention smart...smart too ..

However I kinda find the idea of Khushi trying to change ASR into someone she approves of although unconsciously...a little difficult to inderstand..I think the reason she does not love him yet..is simple the idea has not hit her yet..not because he is someone whose habits she does not approve of...I think KKG would be too big for her boots to try and change ASR..yes she is trying to make him understand that he cannot ridicule her beliefs and then walk away...He has to stop and heed..

I agree ARHI are intriging..yes they get lost in one an other in their eyelocks..prob that is the physical attraction part of it as you mentioned how handsome ASR is ..My god eye candy..

and a little note for you..

Forewarned is forearmed..Enter Scar's thread at your own risk..

and Spam o hara has a taste for forciful measures..but kidnapping for a thread ..tch tch she just proves she is the last standing member of the team that lacks maturity..ROFL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.