Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scarletaura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oyyy zaindu.. u there???

Representing the 5% Majority.. 

First let me put a same side goal and say..Khushi Rocked! Rabba Rah Rah!!! The story is moviiing...TOUCHWOOD..pls. don't let the CVs read this..in case they realize they have actually made progress, they might hit the PAUSE/DRAG BUTTON!!!!!

but arre! why is she fighting La's battle when La is doing sooo well for herself by streaking Rangeela Reee across the raizada mansion in her chote kapde and digging her own grave with the words Lived(-in).Lied.Lost 

and who is K to stand in judgement of Arnav..if he does not believe in rituals and rishteys..thats his prerogative!!! She doesn't seem to care that he is yodelling with another woman..she just wants him to formalize his relationship to gain society's approval!!!!

she didn't stay to listen what he had to say to her (good for her)..so why should he?(psst Arnie..you were horrible to her..thats why..but people should have gajini memories and not keep referring back to that) 

push her out, i say..do a car tandav...but PLEASE COME BACK..when its raining really hard..& khushi is stranded all angry, sad and lost..don't worry she has her dupatta to give her directions..it always guides her to you..this time lend her more than your dripping jacket..no! i didn't mean give her your vest too, you dolt!..how about verbalizing your thoughts..this is not a scrabble board..you can use more than 7 letters which do not spell get blank tile out! shout, argue, fight...as long as you work yourself up into one red hot clinch dot dot dot (trying this sharmaoing thing...is it working?)
Edited by scarletaura - 12 years ago
sparkles12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@scarletaura... Loved the last line'work yourself up into one red hot clinch'...the way these two are moving, it could happen.

In today's epi I loved how Bua told Khushi to not listen to insults and quit if it was too painful. But Khushi quietly tells her that this is a job which pays money that is needed and that she will continue, no matter what. Interestingly, there is no visible animosity between her and La after yesterday's police drama (due to Khushi's above remark). And the second point is, K seems hell bent upon changing Arnav, reforming a bad / lost boy, from today's scenes and precap. Her work actually involves only helping La obtain Nani's approval, but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around.
scarletaura thumbnail
Originally posted by: sparkles12

@scarletaura... Loved the last line'work yourself up into one red hot clinch'...the way these two are moving, it could happen.

In today's epi I loved how Bua told Khushi to not listen to insults and quit if it was too painful. But Khushi quietly tells her that this is a job which pays money that is needed and that she will continue, no matter what. Interestingly, there is no visible animosity between her and La after yesterday's police drama (due to Khushi's above remark). And the second point is, K seems hell bent upon changing Arnav, reforming a bad / lost boy, from today's scenes and precap. Her work actually involves only helping La obtain Nani's approval, but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around.

wow! sparkles!! fantastic post.. really liked your take on arHi!!! actually super liked it! esply. this part  "..but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around." 
I liked it so much that I have quoted, colored and re-quoted it..LOL! 

Sounds like you are neutral..but pls. join the 5% majority..cld. do with your mature analysis..serious lack of that in my team (of which I am the lone standing member)😆😆
sparkles12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@scarletaura: Thanks, these two make an intriguing couple, not very easy to figure out what they are thinking and very addictive to read between the lines. BTW, what is the 5% majority? And what's the other 95%?
Forgot to add something in the previous post, regarding their radars for each other and the eye-locks. For Arnav, the eye-lock moment is where he is disconnected from his ego, and Khushi possibly also sees him as he is (minus ASR). He's good-looking, so somewhere deep down she may be attracted to him, but when they return to reality she knows he's seeing La, is a Rakshas and all that. Maybe her subconscious is egging her on to reform him and so she tries to show him the mirror.
And the radar thing... it happens in real life... not in the dramatic way they portray it, but it does happen. 😉
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
it wuz rele cute yaar. so adorable. she fnally called him a rakshaas to his face haha
scarletaura thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquablue17

it wuz rele cute yaar. so adorable. she fnally called him a rakshaas to his face haha

aw! I was just going to say that..lol! i'm glad someone did!😊😊 hiya aqua!

Originally posted by: sparkles12

@scarletaura: Thanks, these two make an intriguing couple, not very easy to figure out what they are thinking and very addictive to read between the lines. BTW, what is the 5% majority? And what's the other 95%?
Forgot to add something in the previous post, regarding their radars for each other and the eye-locks. For Arnav, the eye-lock moment is where he is disconnected from his ego, and Khushi possibly also sees him as he is (minus ASR). He's good-looking, so somewhere deep down she may be attracted to him, but when they return to reality she knows he's seeing La, is a Rakshas and all that. Maybe her subconscious is egging her on to reform him and so she tries to show him the mirror.
And the radar thing... it happens in real life... not in the dramatic way they portray it, but it does happen. ðŸ˜‰

bah! the only thing my radar deducts is dead flies..but as a closet romantic (this term has taken on a new meaning since the arHi epi😆😆) I know what you mean. 

I repeat, I like the way you read between the lines! So here I come speeding in my car..screeching to a halt with the door open..stuff a dupatta into your mouth..kidnapping you across threads, so you can read the 5%:95% post and hold you to ransom with something that La cooked till you agree to join the 5% majority with no reservation!!! Link or optionally you can choose to voluntarily read the post and comment:-)

current thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aa123.80

I LOVEEE you for this Zainuuu!!! ðŸ¤—

Aahhh, Sanaya was soo brilliant. And I also wanna add, ARHI were brilliant. The ArHi we all were missing! I'm so glad they were back to fighting, both not budging from their POVs.
And the Khushi Kumari Gupta, who doesn't back down easily, who keeps fighting till she achieves what she wants is back! There's no way she'd let the Rakshas have his way, cause no Rakshas is as big as her God. She played that clever move, and without the Rakshas even knowing of it. And he does exactly as she thought.
I had missed their arguments and bantering SO SO much! The expression on Khushi's face after she got what she wanted was priceless. 😆

Aah, abt your question, no I def think she's not jealous of La at the moment, cause she's not seeing ASR that way as yet. But she doesn't completely hate ASR either, so that's the plus point.

Hallujeh..Bring on the love..Ishu..

Loved the epissode today..Sanaya rocked it on her slender shoulders..

Well said...ASR 's face when he heard how she had tricked him was explosive...He looked incredulous that a chit of a girl should have gall to trick him..his highness specifically..god the expressions on ARHI were priceless indeed

and as far as my question..was rhetorical but thanks..I agree no she is not in love yet..Yes I think the idea is sooo fantastic and inconceivable that it has not entered her brain yet..

and IShu..I love you too..aaww🤗

current thumbnail

Well Nehuu..I don't think it was guts..call it being carried away doing what she does best...she is a chatter box...and focourse she pays for this..

Thanks Yaar..

@ Aveksha..Aww thanks..Yes I do think it is partly her innocence and immaturity that she shoots off her mouth..However She does have flashes of maturity esp when she wants to work and is ready to take on because of her family..Sanaya really is very versatile...Well said..

@ Priya..Yes bubbliness and chirpinessi is back...And ARHI is backk..and they are not running ..at least having a convo..even if a slightly lopsided one..thanks Priya..
current thumbnail
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

I haven't watched it Zain.😆.I always watch precaps before the actual episodes.😆.But since your so upbeat will check it out at once.😆.If you liked it then it surely would have been good.😉.

Atleast she is not running away and talking to him now.Precap reminds me of why I liked Arnav and Khushi in the first place.😳.So finally she said it to his face huh?🤣.I was waiting for that day.After months of saying it to herself she finally got it out.Now you cant call him a devil and expect to be still sitting in his car right?🤣

@ bold..no you better be ready with plan B...hahahaha if that exists...ROFL

Sejal..I hope you liked it..It had a semblance of the old ARHI..I liked it..and the fact that they have stopped running and can be in the same frame..
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: current

Arrey Cinders...Jhappis..

will wait..a must watch..

Hola Zain  🤗...I edited!

Khushi

Blah ki teacher...ASR ke liye preacher
jald hi Arnav ke dil ki Archer!

(Don't luk for meaning... ek note ke liye ek post kuch zyaada laga...toh ainvayi fill kiya!)

Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago