Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Loved Khushi , she was the star of todays episode. She was back to the jalebi girl , that we all fell in love with at the beginnig. She was civil with Arnav . When Arnav handed over the ghee , they were being civil about it. Khushi acted civil by calmly taking it.

Khushi chirpiness , bubbly girl was back . However she is not jealous of Arnav , as she sees him as the stubborn guy , who thinks money and power is everything . At least she is not running away from him,unlike before .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129current

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She came, She fought , She conquered (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched it Zain.LOL.I always watch precaps before the actual episodes.LOL.But since your so upbeat will check it out at once.LOL.If you liked it then it surely would have been good.Wink.

Atleast she is not running away and talking to him now.Precap reminds me of why I liked Arnav and Khushi in the first place.Embarrassed.So finally she said it to his face huh?ROFL.I was waiting for that day.After months of saying it to herself she finally got it out.Now you cant call him a devil and expect to be still sitting in his car right?ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
res

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Oyyy zaindu.. u there???

Representing the 5% Majority.. 

First let me put a same side goal and say..Khushi Rocked! Rabba Rah Rah!!! The story is moviiing...TOUCHWOOD..pls. don't let the CVs read this..in case they realize they have actually made progress, they might hit the PAUSE/DRAG BUTTON!!!!!

but arre! why is she fighting La's battle when La is doing sooo well for herself by streaking Rangeela Reee across the raizada mansion in her chote kapde and digging her own grave with the words Lived(-in).Lied.Lost 

and who is K to stand in judgement of Arnav..if he does not believe in rituals and rishteys..thats his prerogative!!! She doesn't seem to care that he is yodelling with another woman..she just wants him to formalize his relationship to gain society's approval!!!!

she didn't stay to listen what he had to say to her (good for her)..so why should he?(psst Arnie..you were horrible to her..thats why..but people should have gajini memories and not keep referring back to that) 

push her out, i say..do a car tandav...but PLEASE COME BACK..when its raining really hard..& khushi is stranded all angry, sad and lost..don't worry she has her dupatta to give her directions..it always guides her to you..this time lend her more than your dripping jacket..no! i didn't mean give her your vest too, you dolt!..how about verbalizing your thoughts..this is not a scrabble board..you can use more than 7 letters which do not spell get blank tile out! shout, argue, fight...as long as you work yourself up into one red hot clinch dot dot dot (trying this sharmaoing thing..trying hard to blush.is it working?)

Edited by scarletaura - 07 September 2011 at 12:28pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sparkles12sun2011currentxxXSejalXxxcindrella255

sparkles12

Groupbie

sparkles12

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
@scarletaura... Loved the last line'work yourself up into one red hot clinch'...the way these two are moving, it could happen.

In today's epi I loved how Bua told Khushi to not listen to insults and quit if it was too painful. But Khushi quietly tells her that this is a job which pays money that is needed and that she will continue, no matter what. Interestingly, there is no visible animosity between her and La after yesterday's police drama (due to Khushi's above remark). And the second point is, K seems hell bent upon changing Arnav, reforming a bad / lost boy, from today's scenes and precap. Her work actually involves only helping La obtain Nani's approval, but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

scarletaurasun2011current

scarletaura

Goldie

scarletaura

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sparkles12

@scarletaura... Loved the last line'work yourself up into one red hot clinch'...the way these two are moving, it could happen.

In today's epi I loved how Bua told Khushi to not listen to insults and quit if it was too painful. But Khushi quietly tells her that this is a job which pays money that is needed and that she will continue, no matter what. Interestingly, there is no visible animosity between her and La after yesterday's police drama (due to Khushi's above remark). And the second point is, K seems hell bent upon changing Arnav, reforming a bad / lost boy, from today's scenes and precap. Her work actually involves only helping La obtain Nani's approval, but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around.

wow! sparkles!! fantastic post.. really liked your take on arHi!!! actually super liked it! esply. this part  "..but some part of her also wants to ARnav to change, probably into a person that she would approve of...      This could also be the reason that she doesn't fancy him (yet) or feel jealous when La's around." 
I liked it so much that I have quoted, colored and re-quoted it..LOL! 

Sounds like you are neutral..but pls. join the 5% majority..cld. do with your mature analysis..serious lack of that in my team (of which I am the lone standing member)LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

current

sparkles12

Groupbie

sparkles12

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
@scarletaura: Thanks, these two make an intriguing couple, not very easy to figure out what they are thinking and very addictive to read between the lines. BTW, what is the 5% majority? And what's the other 95%?
Forgot to add something in the previous post, regarding their radars for each other and the eye-locks. For Arnav, the eye-lock moment is where he is disconnected from his ego, and Khushi possibly also sees him as he is (minus ASR). He's good-looking, so somewhere deep down she may be attracted to him, but when they return to reality she knows he's seeing La, is a Rakshas and all that. Maybe her subconscious is egging her on to reform him and so she tries to show him the mirror.
And the radar thing... it happens in real life... not in the dramatic way they portray it, but it does happen. Wink

sun2011current

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
it wuz rele cute yaar. so adorable. she fnally called him a rakshaas to his face haha

sun2011current

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.