She came, She fought , She conquered - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
@ Laal lady..ya Spam o hara...goes really well with Scarlet aura..
🤣why am I not surprised at a red hot clinch...after all Laal rung is a clincher for sure😆

🤣at La Live Lied and Lost ..This was Gold...

and Who is K?? WHAT?? K is definitely not KKeta Mayyia,,,

.Yaar... K is the kracking whip for the kill joy in three piece suits ( now I have a KKeta hangover))

and I do soo agree,,,about coming back...oh yes..throw in some goons too..let us be totally cliche'd ..and then let ASR kick some arse..and be the knight of the Kali Kali night for the Krackerjane,,

and Yes this was to prove you right..this mature analysis should be just the right wavelength for the lone ranger out here...🤣

Kyon Keh Laali karhi hotey hotey thak gayee hain...🤣
Edited by current - 12 years ago
Originally posted by current

@ Laal lady..ya Spam o hara...goes really well with Scarlet aura..
🤣why am I not surprised at a red hot clinch...after all Laal rung is a clincher for sure😆

🤣at La Live Lied and Lost ..This was Gold...

and Who is K?? WHAT?? K is definitely not KKeta Mayyia,,,

.Yaar... K is the kracking whip for the kill joy in three piece suits ( now I have a KKeta hangover))

and I do soo agree,,,about coming back...oh yes..throw in some goons too..let us be totally cliche'd ..and then let ASR kick some arse..and be the knight of the Kali Kali night for the Krackerjane,,

and Yes this was to prove you right..this mature analysis should be just the right wavelength for the lone ranger out here...🤣

Kyon Keh Laali karhi hotey hotey thak gayee hain...🤣

I think Arnav was so attracted by Akshay's Eveready  Ad dat's y his tann, mann sab screaming "Gimme Red"

@ Kali Kali night - Krackerjane and Krackjack,the Knight in ghee spilled suit!

yeh kali kali raatein...
m pissed of chamkeeli ki baatein!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Hey Sparks..

Great to have your input..I totally agree how Khsuhi is one determined coookie to overlook the distaste in her mouth by blah's blah...for the money..and DID I mention smart...smart too ..

However I kinda find the idea of Khushi trying to change ASR into someone she approves of although unconsciously...a little difficult to inderstand..I think the reason she does not love him yet..is simple the idea has not hit her yet..not because he is someone whose habits she does not approve of...I think KKG would be too big for her boots to try and change ASR..yes she is trying to make him understand that he cannot ridicule her beliefs and then walk away...He has to stop and heed..

I agree ARHI are intriging..yes they get lost in one an other in their eyelocks..prob that is the physical attraction part of it as you mentioned how handsome ASR is ..My god eye candy..

and a little note for you..

Forewarned is forearmed..Enter Scar's thread at your own risk..

and Spam o hara has a taste for forciful measures..but kidnapping for a thread ..tch tch she just proves she is the last standing member of the team that lacks maturity..🤣
@ Cinders;;Yaar teri toh wahan bahut kali kali raat ho gee...KKK Kiran.. ..🤣

Yaar mein neh woh ad dekhna hai..

and Cinders..@ radars...yaar Laali ...toh chimgadar hai kiya ..har waqt machar aur makhia marna acha nahin...Kisi neh kahan..kaam kaam aur bus kaam..
Edited by current - 12 years ago
aww zainu yess indeed you're in your full form today!!can see that from your post..well ure abs. right about the transition between sanaya-khushi today..she seemed so natural !!

also i loved yet another contrast between the two i.e the ghee spot on his shirt ,both had a very different angle to it and i loved watching it!this is so arnav-khishi' licious they're bound to defend one against another,they can never agree or come to a point!!..cannot wait for a day where we see the unexpected happening.. 
Originally posted by cindrella255

Hiya Zain! ðŸ¤—

This was the jalebi gal who was missing post GH fiasco epi! Sanaya was brilliant 2day!

Awww! ASR gave ghee ka dibba like a obedient student...( May b he wanted 2 avoid entering Puja area but I want 2 think that he was waiting 2 give it 2 her...kya karen never never land mein jo hoon!)

Arnav phasao Andolan started by Khushi, assisted by all other ladies n lights off...operation kamyaab! oops...Blah post-plan results aur warning dena hi tha toh carefully diya hota...ab phansaa diya bechari ko...

Akash n Payal were too cute for words...I wonder where Mami went without protecting her son...

Even Mami-bua's cat fight din't irritate me...

Also, the way she asked Anjali 2 call 2 puja like a wife...he s already behaving like husband who is irritated...

I don't want to mention but this Shyam's Schizophrenia attack getting dangerous...dat 1 minute was a total "Ewww" asking help from god for his perverted mind !

On the whole lovely episode...Precap is promising! Rain and Rakshas combo has always Rocked...Hoping this time too!

Uff the gods have listened ..A rain drenched Arnav rocks..Man seriously..

and the shyam schizo attack..Yaar Buaji should tie him up with her chouti..

and I agree the Jalebi girl was back and how..Loved the way she was so wifey over him..

aww Cinders I main neh miss kar diya tha..thankooo

@ Cinders;;Yaar teri toh wahan bahut kali kali raat ho gee...KKK Kiran.. ..🤣

Yaar mein neh woh ad dekhna hai..

and Cinders..@ radars...yaar Laali ...toh chimgadar hai kiya ..har waqt machar aur makhia marna acha nahin...Kisi neh kahan..kaam kaam aur bus kaam..

Ha ha ! chimgadar means bat na?!

v hav 2 tell her " All work n no play will make laali a dull gal"

v luv our laali as jhaaliphulli!

Uff the gods have listened ..A rain drenched Arnav rocks..Man seriously..

and the shyam schizo attack..Yaar Buaji should tie him up with her chouti..

and I agree the Jalebi girl was back and how..Loved the way she was so wifey over him..

aww Cinders I main neh miss kar diya tha..thankooo

@ Black - cudn't stop imagining

this song for that heavenly situation

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCvFxPRL_5g[/YOUTUBE]

Aadat se majboor...me running 2 ur spamming wala thread 😆

Originally posted by mazkachazka

aww zainu yess indeed you're in your full form today!!can see that from your post..well ure abs. right about the transition between sanaya-khushi today..she seemed so natural !!

also i loved yet another contrast between the two i.e the ghee spot on his shirt ,both had a very different angle to it and i loved watching it!this is so arnav-khishi' licious they're bound to defend one against another,they can never agree or come to a point!!..cannot wait for a day where we see the unexpected happening.. 

aww Kauser..I know ..am a happy bunny today..

and yes can't wait till the day when these two finally start to agree on something..thanks maz..