Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Yes Sireee...Zainu in top form today...Party

I LOVED the episode today..It belonged to Sanaya and Khushi..infact you don't know where Khushi finishes and Sanaya starts...She is totally into the skin of Khushi Kumari Gupta...
Yes She was Joan of Arc..Zena the warrior..or desi Jalebi Bai rolled in one and Boy she ROCKED..

She was irrepressible and She was incorrigible and She pushed all the buttons on Asr's Jacket ..coat..what have you...

The tussle that started with the ghee stain on Arnav babu's Shirt Sleeve..ofcourse for Khushi it was Manna from the heavans..For ASR it was a dry cleaners billROFL..Today ARHI that was missing..the tit for tat...the Boss ..or shall I say the bear with a sore head...who had hit Khushi's surprised pleas with snark and smoulder...Nothing would induce him to go for aarti..

and nothing would make Ms Gupta tolerate the rudeness ..the indifference towards the GODS..HER GODS...and she was determined to show that she was a fighter who would for an injustice be it to her deities or her beliefs...A case in Point is the precap..Khushi fighting for La ..Now you wonder why after the bitter humialitation but To Khushi it means cleaning the stain on womanhood by being forced to live in sin..sorry I digress.

So ..then followed..a battle of wits and clever scheming and some tinkering with the fuse box...the lights go out..ASR blows a fuse ( pun intendedROFLwith his famous WTH ) and ends up lighting the aarti Diya..BRILLIANT>..

Loved her single mindedness to avenge the disrespect by the three headed RAKSHAS..She lied,,,cajoled La and then was generous to give LA the credit when it all turned out alright in the END..She did her job with sincerity...but I am confused..apart from the eye lock..Does Khushi not feel even the tiniest twinge of jealousy with La angling for ASR or has it the dedication for a thankless job and the inconceivable notion I think has not even entered her head..I loved how she asked Anjali to plead with ASR to do the aarti..She sounded so much like a good wife...a wife she is being paid to train for the Rakshas..

All in all...A must see episode after days of tears ..bitterness and recriminations..it was all about bouncing back..with spirit ..with her indomitable spirit ..which is Khushi Kumari Gupta...You ROCK..

Thanks ya all for reading..Big smile

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

vgkantusdaviskashevDilushaAR_ArShiMizhigilgameshalishba45sna004unna_178chandaursitarekdg129Crazy4Arhisun2011Chinu5Chickee-sia-Honkytonkkitty25scarletauraNikki_Cdhrashteecpervaiz-Gayathri-deepa911_SK_tibs09Harpreet.Mnoorie_-Sneha25-Aahanaxx11sharneil92ClaraOswald.S.Stephybfunofbb123FebruaryFlowerminimuffin86littlemoimonsi08Shell16AquaBluez17cindrella255-Sush-SwaNia_2desigirl_18anna44-RushTrip-xxXSejalXxxShiningStar18Vistaafj08P.Srinivas--Nargis--naz17555DiyaS-Drishti-Sofnatinsel.Saraa.aa123.80pinky_blueskiestvshowfanmazkachazkapakpearlRiyaDuttaChaiBiskootsbk2HappyMelodywida

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "She came, She fought , She conquered" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cindrella255

IF-Rockerz

cindrella255

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Hiya Zain! Hug

This was the jalebi gal who was missing post GH fiasco epi! Sanaya was brilliant 2day!

Awww! ASR gave ghee ka dibba like a obedient student...( May b he wanted 2 avoid entering Puja area but I want 2 think that he was waiting 2 give it 2 her...kya karen never never land mein jo hoon!)

Arnav phasao Andolan started by Khushi, assisted by all other ladies n lights off...operation kamyaab! oops...Blah post-plan results aur warning dena hi tha toh carefully diya hota...ab phansaa diya bechari ko...

Akash n Payal were too cute for words...I wonder where Mami went without protecting her son...

Even Mami-bua's cat fight din't irritate me...

Also, the way she asked Anjali 2 call 2 puja like a wife...he s already behaving like husband who is irritated...

I don't want to mention but this Shyam's Schizophrenia attack getting dangerous...dat 1 minute was a total "Ewww" asking help from god for his perverted mind !

On the whole lovely episode...Precap is promising! Rain and Rakshas combo has always Rocked...Hoping this time too!

Edited by cindrella255 - 07 September 2011 at 5:09pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sna004kdg129scarletaura-sia-desigirl_18current

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

res for now! Will watch n edit Big smile

Arrey Cinders...Jhappis..

will wait..a must watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cindrella255

freakybat

freakybat

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
can anyone say wat khushi was telling abt teej? the epsiode seems to be cut...where is todays episode with esubs

current

IF-Rockerz

current

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by freakybat

can anyone say wat khushi was telling abt teej? the epsiode seems to be cut...where is todays episode with esubs

she was jogging ASR 's memory about his offering AArti on Teej .. Tch tch our man never learns ... Never say never to KKG

Edited by current - 07 September 2011 at 11:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pakpearl

aa123.80

IF-Sizzlerz

aa123.80

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I LOVEEE you for this Zainuuu!!! Hug

Aahhh, Sanaya was soo brilliant. And I also wanna add, ARHI were brilliant. The ArHi we all were missing! I'm so glad they were back to fighting, both not budging from their POVs.
And the Khushi Kumari Gupta, who doesn't back down easily, who keeps fighting till she achieves what she wants is back! There's no way she'd let the Rakshas have his way, cause no Rakshas is as big as her God. She played that clever move, and without the Rakshas even knowing of it. And he does exactly as she thought.
I had missed their arguments and bantering SO SO much! The expression on Khushi's face after she got what she wanted was priceless. LOL

Aah, abt your question, no I def think she's not jealous of La at the moment, cause she's not seeing ASR that way as yet. But she doesn't completely hate ASR either, so that's the plus point.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129-Gayathri-currentDiyaSmazkachazka

ChaiBiskoot

IF-Sizzlerz

ChaiBiskoot

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
khusi is perfect... who would have the guts to challenge a man like armnav after what happened between those two? of tom's precap...she didnt fumble once to bring down arnav's character...

dats the girl i want... ishe could have quietly sat in the car.. but no she had to get it out of her chest ...even after  knowing  arnav's behaviour when she opens her mouth in front of him...

good work khushi!!

and zainab.. i loved ur post sweety...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sun2011currentpakpearl

aveksha

aveksha

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Very well said! I appreciate your post. Sanaya is incredible, down to earth, very sweet etc. She is versatile. She can play any kind of role whether Gunjan or Khushi. She is very innocent and she is the only who can open her mouth in front of ASR. She is not afraid of anything! She can accept any challenges and she has proved that to survive her family, she can go to any extent. I love her and I am a huge fan of her.
Thanks for an awesome post!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129sun2011currentSwaNia_2pakpearl

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.