Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

MariaX

MariaX

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
I thought since Payal and buaji too were in Raizada mansion maybe all of them, Khushi-Payal-Buaji, would go home together.. but in the precap we saw that only Khushi was sitting with arnav.. Looks like if Anjali or naniji asked Khushi to stay a bit longer ? Or maybe it is a blooper ? LOL

But over to my topic: What do you think will happen tomorrow after Arnav throws Khushi out of his car.
Will Khushi get in trouble ? Shocked Will Arnav come back and save her ? Will she be able to get home ?

My prediction: Shyam will see Khushi on the road and save her. Arnav will realise his mistake and go back Khushi. There he will overhear Shyam and Khushi's talk, and he will get to kno that Shyam is cheating on his sister. From here the next track will start --> Arnav's live- in proposal to khushi  Tongue

Edited by MariaX - 07 September 2011 at 10:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shailusri1983

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Predictions for tomorrow" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shailusri1983

shailusri1983

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I'm praying for some drunken guys to come and start teasing KKG and ASR makes a grand entry and saves her followed our eye locks and our Arhi anthem Rabbave. He drops her home unwillingly, goes back and broods over her words to him calling him Raakshas, loses sleep dreaming about her, etc, etc,. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

subtlesapphireChickee

Khushi2005

Groupbie

Khushi2005

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
I think it will be little too much to Arnav come back..
Maybe this time it would Mr ShyamCry making his entry and saving KhushiAngry

shailusri1983

shailusri1983

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi2005

I think it will be little too much to Arnav come back..
Maybe this time it would Mr ShyamCry making his entry and saving KhushiAngry
Shyamu is lagda tyagi now. So I'm not expecting him to do the fighting stuff. Moreover he surely is going to hide himself if he even hears ASR will be around.

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged

Gundas! do your much awaaited job!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swtash

anu17

IF-Sizzlerz

anu17

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Khushi will go home then Arnav will get upset and turn back to see her and come to check the place where he dropped her...and then he will see no one there and get upset and go to check home and there he will see shyaam and get to know what he is doing here...

tsultana

tsultana

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Omg please NO SHYAM!!!! Eeewww! Physopath! He looked mad today!!!! Hope arnav comes back n saves her. And by the look of the precap it will rain we might get to see rabba ve in the rain!

MariaX

MariaX

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I didn't think of Shaym ... maybe he turns up and save khushi ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.