Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rukiye na! Inhe kahiye na rukne ke liye! Oyehoye:)

-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
That was one of my favorite parts today. The way Khushi talks to Arnav. It was so damn cute! The familiarity with which she was talking to him. It's been ages since we saw her brimming with her usual life and talking to him so freely! 

And then when he is about to go away, she says "rukiye naa.." awww! I mean it's not like her usual "arrey ek minute" or something :D She says it so sweetly.. and he stops too :D

Oh, and then she tells Anjali "Inhe kahiye naa rukne ke liye" like Anjali talks about her (creepy) hubby :D Awwwness

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hkhb17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
i completely agree. She is starting to talk to him as though he is hers, or a sense of togetherness or familiarity. Like when she was talking to him on the phone and telling him to get the things for puja as well as talking to him through anjali..."tell your brother..."

it kind of reminds me of couple in a relationship and when they are angry or talking to a family member and they will often use the phrase.."and tell your brother / father / sister / mother" this or that, when actually they only want to talk to their other half.

sorry for rambling

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I know..That scene was just sooo cute!! I couldn't believe my ears at first.. Khushi being so free with Arnav! Chalo atleast Khushi ka moun to khula and kuch acha nikla for ArnavπŸ˜†
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wohoo!!uve spoken my mind!!i loved that part too...though i felt odd in the first place,coz we're not used to that adressing phrase from khushi esp. for arnav,but later on i did go down as smoothly as ever,as if she's addressing her own hubby or sth!!me loved it!!
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved it...a future hubby wife talk...and when asr light the DIYA..the three ladies comes forward and say their verse..i liked that so much..the diya saving by ARHI..
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
reallt it was sooo gud to see our lively khushi.. finally she is talking to arnav.. dey r behaving.lyk a couple wid.their.cute nokjhoks.. 😊
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Moreover, while Arnav wasn't exactly nice or anything, at least there weren't any personal insults today. Like he was generally annoyed with the concept, but at least didn't insult her today. He, too acted quite normally that she was talking so much with him. I must admit that I prefer her over talking and Arnav going on walking away than him shouting and her walking away mid sentence :-D
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I am liking it more after reading your post πŸ˜†

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: Janet.Das

That was one of my favorite parts today. The way Khushi talks to Arnav. It was so damn cute! The familiarity with which she was talking to him. It's been ages since we saw her brimming with her usual life and talking to him so freely! 

And then when he is about to go away, she says "rukiye naa.." awww! I mean it's not like her usual "arrey ek minute" or something :D She says it so sweetly.. and he stops too :D

Oh, and then she tells Anjali "Inhe kahiye naa rukne ke liye" like Anjali talks about her (creepy) hubby :D Awwwness

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
she finally started to talking to him and now she is gonna hate him all over again
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

YOUR TITLE WAS SOOO GOOD! "OYEHOYY" HEHE WELLDONE! I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE HAVE AMAZING TITLES!