•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Standing behind all time when his mum and gopi where or just came late
Originally posted by ever

Standing behind all time when his mum and gopi where or just came late

That's the frustrating part, because before that when Gopi and Kokila were talking the feeding each other of the cake etc, the camera was closer to them, so focused on Gopi/Kokila faces, then only when Kokila said Gopi is her chosen bahu and will always remain meri Gopi vau that is when the camera was showing Aham behind her two paces behind in hearing distance...and his face was one of acceptance that she was his mum's choice. 

But the most important part the declaration of the mum that she is happy with Gopi and no other person, were he to remarry his mother would not accept that girl...that is the important part for him to realise and for him to give up his pride and accept Gopi.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 12 years ago
I think so ... But I don't think he heard anything... Only rshi hears everything, not matter how far she is.
Whatever be the case, when he looked like he wanted to feed the cake to gopi, Gopi also noticed it and was staring at him when Dhawal dragged her, and Koki as well in the background was clearly observing Ahem...So Koki knows her son cares for Gopi now...

Personally i wud prefer all truths to be out , whatever misunderstandings Ahem had abt gopi earlier, to be cleared before he really accepts her as his wife...Til then these kalakaris and the two women will never be caught...