Written Update - September 7, 2011

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

We get to see some cute Gunjhun moments today! 😳❤️
⭐️⭐️⭐️ to Leela aunty.
Very sweet phone conversation between Gunjhun & Devan❤️👍🏼

Moving on to the episode -

Its the same day (RJ still in the yellow saree, Guddu in the white kurtha).  Guddu is painting the walls while RJ is cleaning the stand which held the basil plant.  She remembers the night of the fire, and  about what Mittho said sometime back, when she asked RJ to forgive them for the sake of Amma's happiness.  RJ is worried about Amma, and prays to God for her well being..  She is thinking that the M&Ms are capable of stooping to any level for their own selfish interests, and wonders how they might be treating Amma.

Next morning in PN, the 3 evil couples are sleeping on the floor in the main hall of PN.  Mittho is lamenting to Rajju about their current condition and brooding over their fate.
Kalsanwali joins in saying its all because of RJ (talk about being delusional!🤢).  She continues to say that from the moment RJ left this house, their tongues seem to be tied.  They weren't even able to tell RJ about the auction matter yesterday, else she would have left Guddu and rushed back here.  Mittho agrees with Kalsanwali, and K goes and literally kicks V awake with her foot 😆.  V is annoyed at the disturbance and hits her back (these two really crack me up!🤣). The commotion wakes Billo up and she yells at K & V for disturbing her sleep.  Kalsanwali complains to Billo that while herself and Mittho are trying to think of a way to get out of this mess, they both are sleeping peacefully.  Rajju points out that B&B don't have anything to worry, as they still have money in the form of Bantu's store and Billo's jewellery. They could still go and sleep at the store if they lose their house.

Listening to this, Vishnu's evil brain starts working, and he works out a plan to get out of the auctioning.  He says they could sell Bantu's store and Billo's jewellery to pay off Pappu Yadhav.  B&B are shocked to hear this.  They try to refuse it, but Vishnu and Rajju stand together, and Mittho also asks Bantu to sell their store to save them all.  Amma also joins in and requests Bantu to do this, if not for her, then atleast for their father's sake, and says that otherwise his soul will never rest in peace, and that its their duty to save their father's property from getting auctioned.  She reminds them that if the house gets auctioned, they will have no roof over their heads.  She says she is getting old and her days are numbered, but they will have no place to go to.  She gets sentimental and says she can't bear to watch their house getting auctioned😭

Back in Shukla Niwas, Guddu and RJ are moving some burnt furniture out of the  house.  RJ is carrying a chair which seems to be heavy for her, and she drops it down. Guddu rushes to her side asking if she is alright, and tells her she doesn't have to do any work, and that he will take care of everything now.  He notices that she looks upset, and asks her the reason.  She tells him that she has been feeling very uneasy since last night wondering how Amma must be.  She tells him that she doesn't trust the M&Ms, and is concerned about Amma's safety.  Guddu assures her that they wouldn't harm her, and if they even so much as touch her, he will beat the crap out of them👍🏼.  While he is reassuring her, a saree flies from somewhere and falls on their heads covering both of them, changing RJ's mood.  They have a brief eye-lock session 😳(I swear, these two can start anytime, anywhere😉😳).  Their cute moment is interrupted by Leela aunty, who comes at their door with a few kids.  She has brought a few cans of paint and offers them to Gunjhun, saying its for them, and that its excess left over from their own house painting.  She compliments them saying they were looking very cute under the saree, making RJ blush.  She tells Guddu that she has called a junk/scrap dealer, and asks him to give all the old burnt furniture away so that they can make room for new ones.  RJ gets emotional by Leela aunty's kind gesture and hugs her and says she is very nice.  Leela aunty assures her that everything is going to be alright, and that she is there for them, and leaves.  (🤗 to you, Leela aunty!) Guddu comes and holds RJ in a comforting way.

TP brings Kukkan to G's old house above the carrom club, and shows them around saying he has arranged some things to make it livable for them.  Kukkan apologizes to MD saying this is the only option for them right now, and asks her to adjust here for a couple of days, by which time he will surely find a better place.  MD assures him that she is very comfortable here, and that she will rearrange things and make it even better.  TP says he will stay at the store with Tillu, and leaves. MD tells K that she wants to talk to her didi and calls RJ.

There in Shukla Niwas, RJ is talking to the scrap dealer and Leela aunty is surveying the damage on the kitchen utensils.  She calls out for RJ and tells her that except for one or two of them, everything else is looking fine.  The phone is in Guddu's pocket when it rings, and he answers the call.  She says hi to Guddu and asks how they are doing.  Guddu asks her if they found a new house.  She informs him that they have temporarily moved to the house above the carrom club, and that Kukkan has told her he will find a better place in a day or two.  Guddu tells her not to worry, and that he trusts K to make it happen.  She asks for RJ, and Guddu hands over the phone to her.  RJ sends Leela aunty away to deal with the scrap dealer, and takes the call.  MD asks RJ how to make bhindi (okra) sabji, and RJ explains to her (muted conversation). MD is happy and says she will make a very nice sabji today (aaww! 😳) K interrupts saying she has talked enough with her sister, and that now its his turn to talk to his bhabhi.  He asks RJ if they need any help in cleaning the house, and that he and the boys are just waiting for Guddu's command.  RJ tells him that he doesn't even let her do any work, and has taken up everything on his shoulders.  She asks K to take good care of the store, and that she will let him know if they need anything.  A very cute exchange between G & MD, MD & RJ, K & RJ 😊😊

Guddu is standing on top of a ladder painting the kitchen wall when he loses his balance and falls down along with the paint can which spills on the floor.  RJ, watching this, bursts out laughing, and Guddu is not happy to see that 😃. He says it was just an accident and asks why she is laughing so hard.  She says she is not laughing at him, but at the Dabbang Guddu Shukla's state 😆. He teases her saying he will show his bravery to her now, and takes some paint and applies on her cheeks.  She too does the same, and they both laugh and have a cute moment 😳❤️.

Scene shifts to PN. Amma is standing outside the gate looking at the house and remembering the old happier days when she was young and her kids were little (Amma looking young with big bindi and black hair!  Vishnu has had glasses since childhood😛 ).  MD walks to her and enquires about her well being.  She asks MD how she is doing, to which she replies that they she has temporarily moved to the house above the store with Kukkan.  Amma is very happy upon hearing this, and says that a wife belongs with her husband. MD says that she is sad about leaving PN, but she just can't bear to see her parents continuing with their bad deeds anymore. Ammma assures her that God will take care of everything. 

Rajju walks in and tells Amma to cheer up, bragging about his capabilities as usual.  He says he sold Bantu's store and saved their house from being auctioning.  Bantu adds that he had to sell some of Billo's jewellery too.  Vishnu taunts at him for keeping a count on his favors, and says that they have to give this money to Pappu Yadhav the next morning and get the house papers back.  Amma is glad that atleast God gave some brains to her sons.

MD is confused, she asks Amma what is this auction thing that they are talking about.  Then she understands that its all her dad and uncles' doing.  She tells Rajju that he has always hidden things from her, and that she is ashamed of even calling him her Papa.  She promises that she will never come to see him again.

Precap :  Billo and Bantu are sitting on the stairs, Mittho tells Bantu that when he has not taken any money from Pappu, why does he have to repay the debt, and that the people who are responsible for getting them into this mess have to take care of it.  Bantu tells her that if he doesn't do that, they may lose the house.

Edited by Wafah - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much for the WU Druvie.
simran_singh_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Dhruvie for the update.

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update!!

I think the best scene hands down was Amma hitting little Vishnu with a stick and him crying.  😆😃

The episode made me happy.  It seems like the focus is shifting from Gunjhun to other characters equally (i.e. it seems Devi and Kukkan will see more screen time now).

I was surprised that they got the money to pay Pappu Yadav but of course Billo cleared that up did she not...🤢

Let's see what Devi and Kukkan do now.  I think Devi will tell Kukkan what happened and then Kukkan will tell Guddu.  The three won't think anything is wrong since the money is supposedly there to be repaid to Pappu Yadav but at least all three will be aware of what happened.  Maybe Guddu will even think of the money he found...

Will try to add more comments later. 😃
Josupra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie for the update.. it is a very good episode. Love Devan & Gunjhun scenes. I laughed out loud when 'dabangg Guddu shukla' fell down 😃

A small correction, the precap was Buntu & Billu conversation not Mittho & Billu
Prabhkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Dhurvie.. superb update..

Hmm.. not bad, Mahadevi! Too early for me to likes her.. need more time... but, still my heart goes out to sweetheart Kukkan...

Arrey.. Gunjhun.. great scenes of them...

nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you  for the write up Dhruvie
gardes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks, Dhruvie.  Great update.  This is a life-saver as I am having a crazy day at work...

Will comment later.
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank you dhruvie for written update
today's episode is really nice😊
mahadevi kukkan 👍🏼
gunjhun scenes are very cute😛
i felt so sorry for amma👏
leela chachi i love you🤗
runjhun laughing at guddu saying dabbang guddu shukla very cute wanna see more scenes like this😳
 and i want another picnic for gunjhun to spend more time with each other because 1st time picnic was spoiled by mahadevi next by rain according to our theory 3 best suits for bbat so this third time picnic will rock
i think guddu will save PN 😎
whatever it may be i like the present track very much🥳
eagerly waiting for tomorrow's episode

waiting for our friends comments...
Edited by pressu - 12 years ago
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you druvie05 for today's written update.

Well I can say that i was very pleased with today's episode
some really cute gunjhun moments, the two covered under a sari that was thrown at them 😆exchanging loving glances and being playful with each other with the paint made me happy &
☺️ Apa asirvada Leela Caci for helping Gunjhun the way you did...as for the M&M's sleeping on the hard cold floor is still too good a punishment for them Mitho in her fetal position crying and moaning made me laugh here comes K blaming RJ for their condition as always pathetic when will these six learn K kicks V, V hits K 👏 these 2 are like the 3 stooges only its just 2 of them I think they are each others punishment. So vishnu has another plan sell bantu's sari shop...oh i see this is bantu's form of punishment to lose everything he has via his brothers poor amma remember the good old days...Aww MD&RJ sister forever cute FINALLY MD wearing sindoor and her MS chain I'm really happy at her transformation now she and Kukkan can be happy together Gasp!😲 MD is going to cook this I have to see😈

OH P.S. Happy 200th episode BBAT hope you live to see a 100 more👏
Edited by Kandi_gi - 12 years ago