Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Ghee aur God (Page 4)

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Good update..
to be honest, from the title i thot u gonna enlighten me about the connection between God ka signal with ghee... I am totally clueless as me never heard of it ever Confused (*guess me not sanskari enoughLOL*)
but i liked "rukiye na" and "inko kahiye na" stuff.. cute Embarrassed

Cheers,
Monsi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

noorie_

noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aqk102

mazza aa gaya noorie...thoroughly enjoyed reading your post...well done! Clap

hope aaj ka episode bhi mazedar hoga Day Dreaming

Thank you so much hun!!Hug

yup..there will be dhamaal in tonights ep!!LOL
noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monsi08

Good update..
to be honest, from the title i thot u gonna enlighten me about the connection between God ka signal with ghee... I am totally clueless as me never heard of it ever Confused (*guess me not sanskari enoughLOL*)
but i liked "rukiye na" and "inko kahiye na" stuff.. cute Embarrassed

Cheers,
Monsi

Heya monsiHug
LOL
Sorry for misleading you with the titleLOL
I myself asked the same qn..what's the connection between ghee stain and god?
That's why it's my titleEmbarrassed

it was a cute epi..and khushi was superb!!Tongue
cindrella255 IF-Rockerz
cindrella255
cindrella255

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Heya Noorie Hug

me bhulakad...forgot 2 comment in ur post!

I liked the epi...

Akash -Payal were adorable... I wonder were mami was her beta was doing nain mataka...

Khushi- Arnav...wat s der for me 2 add? Pehle makkhan now ghee next kya lassi?

Yuck! Shyamua's single scene was a gr8 torture...his perverted thoughts r already known...too much dat is not intriguing irritating!

Loved ur post babe!

Edited by cindrella255 - 08 September 2011 at 2:06am

noorie_

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute_gurl

Hola buddiesHug
my bakbak time!!LOL Sit back, relax and have a good read!Tongue

Khushi tells buaji that she'll carry on with da job no matter what for the sake of moneyOuch

I liked their convo...Buaji is really caring unlike Mamiji..Ouch

Awww..payash!
Payal got red color on cheeks and akash indicates it to her!Embarrassed
aankhon ki gustakhiyaan maaf ho...LOL
Super cute sceneEmbarrassedBlushing

That scene was awesomeee !! The reflection of Akash on the thali while Payal is rubbing the kumkum off her cheek was brilliantly shot..!! Nowadays these two are getting supercute scenesLOL Accha hai..Thye balance out the hatred at the other end..Embarrassed

And the rasams begin..Tongue

ArHi scene!!
Arnav got ghee on his sirt and khushi says it's a good sign from baalgopalSmile Di agrees!
Both women ask him to do the aarti and he refuses..tsk tsk..koi baat nahi bacchu..soon you will do anything your khushi tells you to!LOL

Arnav tells kkg he doesn't care abt the arti and doesn't believe in godOuch
khushi as usual rambles sth against her laad governer in her mind and challenges him that she'll take him down!ROFL
you gotta love this girl!!ROFL

I saw a little mellowed down Arnav in that scene... I think it was the effect of Khushi's tears some time back.. He went all softy towards her...But then KKG always does what irks her Laad Governer and the same thing happened at the end..I was hoping the softness will continue to be a stepping stone to their relationship..But KKG did what she does the best..LOL

Brainless blah can't wear a sari and out pyaari khushi teaches herLOL
blah is bloody rude as usual. 
koi isse tameez seekhaiye..go go go kkg! you've got one of the world's most disgusting and most terrible jobs I must say! LOL

Even I didnt like La's behaviour towards her...After swallowing all the insults and degrading, Khushi still is cordial towards her and helping her out to impress Naani. In spite of being grateful or atleast reciprocating her cordial behaviour this gal is showing her attitude. You rightly put it..she is doing the world's most terrible job...!! BTW, more insults coming Khushi's way. La's reaction at the end of the epi says it all.. Get ready Miss KKG.. This ain't  gonna be smooth journey..Bumpiest roads ahead..!!

My intelligent khushi tells blah to concentrate on the sari rather than her if she wants to please nani! Meri chalak khushi!LOL
She spins her jadoo very well!

I agree..!! Khushi is a rockstar..Star She is a manipulator in a good way...unlike ShyamDead. I hate to say this but shyam and khushi do really have some things in common...Dead

Accha hua! ASR blows up at blah to leave him alone for aarti! PartyDancing

That was the best part..LOL Funny thing is ASR was least impacted by La's dressing up.. OMG, what kind of relationship exists between these two..Not even a single word of love they exchange. one shouts, the other surrenders..LOL

Nani tells khushi blah can never make asr agree to anything if his di couldn't do itROFL
Our natkhat khushi ki dimag ki batti phir se jali!Wink

Light goes out and ASR ka world-famous "What the...!" comes outLOLEmbarrassed
Sigh...he looks bloody hot even in the dark!Day Dreaming

He comes out and lights the diya for the aarti!Wink wah wah! kkg just for you: kya baat! kya baat! kya baat!
ASR agrees for the aarti! Dancing

I tell you, I couldnt even think she would plan something like this. This CVs dont cease to surprise us. I have already given up on predicting about this show. Its full of surprises. The scene of lighting diya was very nice.Big smile And yeah, ASR is bloody hot in dark as much as he is otherwise. When he was walking around the corrider and down the stairs I was surprised though. He didnt even stumble once nor did he dash against any pillar or wall or any person. ASR seems to have good knowledge about the geography of his house.LOL  just imagine, we would have got a thrilling rabba ve moment, had he been bumped into Khushi in andhera...Day Dreaming Ok, I think I am losing it.. back on track...LOL
Aarti begins!Tongue
Arnav does aarti!! waah kya sight hai!! dhanya hua!! looking delish as usualLOLEmbarrassed

I swear...I was mesmerised...Day Dreaming *Faints*

chee chee..pervert doing psycho aarti?!!! remembering kkg all alongDead
pagal pervertic bhoot hoon main!..LOL looking totally demented btw!ROFL

That was a moment I wanted to kill him. He was even talking to bagopalji, kind of challenging god, saying he wont let god separate him from KKG. He will get Khushi anyhow..Dead God has other plans though..Big smile And the subplot of the Plan is being carried out currently at the Raizadas.Embarrassed So Shyam babua, come back to reality !!

Awwh..arnav and khushi's hands meet yet again! to protect the diya from burning outEmbarrassed
ek pyaar bhara bandhan..Embarrassed

Cute scene..Liked their expressions. Why doesnt KKG consider these little cues about ASR and understands he is not what she thinks he is. Confused CVs are you listening?

LOL Anjy forces Arnie to do the jhoola.
Mami: "duniya ka aathva wonder" ROFL 
love this lady's dialogues!

She says, Bandar instead of wonder and our Buaji thinks mami called her Bandar (Monkey in hindi)LOL

Blah scolds and tells kkg not to tell anyone tht everything was her plan..khushi says all this happened only bec of baalgopal!

Blah phas gayi and gets yelled at by ASR againLOL ASR ke bade sharp ears hai!!LOL
feel kinda bad for her though..2 times in one epi!LOL

ASR does eavesdropping more than any other lady in the house...LOL But achha hai.. La got good thrashing from him. Wish she gets one for Police fiasco too..Ouch

Blah takes an oath to get rid of chamkili now..
don't worry guys..brainless blah will only resort to brainless actsTongue

Hope that gets our ever fighting couple together. Embarrassed

So according to the precap, i'm hoping for a scene where arnav has to save khushi now that he's left her stranded DancingEmbarrassed

I really wish so. Given by the CVs records, nothing happens what we predict or hope to happen in show. So I think there wont be any big deal about it. Even shyam wont come to her rescue coz that is also predictedLOL She will reach home wiht her usual ranting about Mr. Hottie and sleep only to see him in dream.LOL 

Enjoy this episode my friends with a cup of tea in one hand and garam garam samosas in the other! Big smile
I loved hte epi and i'm a happy girl! Much happier than yest and the precap is leaving me more excited! I'm jumping on my bed this sideROFLDancing

A big Hug and lots of Heart to all you beautiful ppl! Mwaah! Embarrassed

-Noorie

Hi NoorieHug

Nice summary of the show..Big smile  Khushi rocked today and so has ASR.Embarrassed I specially liked Khushi when she was making gestures at Balgopal. Her winking, giving thumbs up was kinda cute..Embarrassed 
BTW, did you notice, there were lot of things taht were happening at the background today.. Maami roaming around aimlessly and Buaji making faces at her, Mamaji eavesdropping Maami-Bua convo, Jaiprakash in peptalk with Akash, Mamaji..LOL Actually I was more interested looking at the background than on the foreground..LOL After observing last few episodes I have come to conclusion, that the most hardworking and responsible person in the Raizada household is Jaipraksh.Star.Big smile He is the most wanted man in the house by everyone. he is multitasking in true sense. Does his job honestly..Big smile So from now on, For me the stars in the show are  ASR, Laxmi and Jaiprash in the order of appearence..LOL Enough of my blabber now..LOL My replys as you can see are in red..Your reply is awaited in purple color...LOL BTW, I kept on copying my post after every 2-3 minutes so that clumsy me dont lose it again..OuchBig smile Chalo me going to watch the repeat telecast on TV now..LOL

Edited by sbanik - 08 September 2011 at 2:45am

noorie_

noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cindrella255

Heya Noorie Hug

me bhulakad...forgot 2 comment in ur post!

I liked the epi...

Akash -Payal were adorable... I wonder were mami was her beta was doing nain mataka...

Khushi- Arnav...wat s der for me 2 add? Pehle makkhan now ghee next kya lassi?

Yuck! Shyamua's single scene was a gr8 torture...his perverted thoughts r already known...too much dat is not intriguing irritating!

Loved ur post babe!

Hola sharmi!!Hug

nahh it's okay!!Embarrassed
ohh yeah..this time mami didn't catch her akashbitwa in full flirty action!LOL
lassi! tussi great ho!!
pervertwa's scene was kinda hilarious and ironic if you haven't noticedLOL

thank you babe!Heart
noorie_ IF-Dazzler
noorie_
noorie_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Hola buddiesHug

Khushi tells buaji that she'll carry on with da job no matter what for the sake of moneyOuch

I liked their convo...Buaji is really caring unlike Mamiji..Ouch

Yeah..i used to like mamiji bec of her funny antics but now i've come to realise her true colors. Buaji is so much more affectionate!

Awww..payash!

That scene was awesomeee !! The reflection of Akash on the thali while Payal is rubbing the kumkum off her cheek was brilliantly shot..!! Nowadays these two are getting supercute scenesLOL Accha hai..Thye balance out the hatred at the other end..Embarrassed

Yeah..they're getting more action than anyone else in the house..other than laxmi ofcourse..laxmi is still our rockstarCool

ArHi scene!!
Arnav got ghee on his sirt and khushi says it's a good sign from baalgopalSmile Di agrees!
Both women ask him to do the aarti and he refuses..tsk tsk..koi baat nahi bacchu..soon you will do anything your khushi tells you to!LOL

khushi as usual rambles sth against her laad governer in her mind and challenges him that she'll take him down!ROFL

I saw a little mellowed down Arnav in that scene... I think it was the effect of Khushi's tears some time back.. He went all softy towards her...But then KKG always does what irks her Laad Governer and the same thing happened at the end..I was hoping the softness will continue to be a stepping stone to their relationship..But KKG did what she does the best..LOL

Atleast he didn't yell at KKG..he took it out on blah instead..she deserved it anyway! Agree, the rough and smooth times in a relationship bring two ppl closer together.

koi isse tameez seekhaiye..go go go kkg! you've got one of the world's most disgusting and most terrible jobs I must say! LOL

Even I didnt like La's behaviour towards her...After swallowing all the insults and degrading, Khushi still is cordial towards her and helping her out to impress Naani. In spite of being grateful or atleast reciprocating her cordial behaviour this gal is showing her attitude. You rightly put it..she is doing the world's most terrible job...!! BTW, more insults coming Khushi's way. La's reaction at the end of the epi says it all.. Get ready Miss KKG.. This ain't  gonna be smooth journey..Bumpiest roads ahead..!!

That's why I've said before, I love kkg! She knows when to be mature and when to be natkhat. I like that she knows it's her job and she has to be professional about it! Nvm, I still think blah will resort to brainless acts to get rid of kkg, it will backfire on herself. Can't wait for her to be kicked out. But then again, if there's no blah, no job for kkg, and then no ArHi. So i'm tolerating her crap with a bitter pill!

My intelligent khushi tells blah to concentrate on the sari rather than her if she wants to please nani! Meri chalak khushi!LOL

I agree..!! Khushi is a rockstar..Star She is a manipulator in a good way...unlike ShyamDead. I hate to say this but shyam and khushi do really have some things in common...Dead

But then khushi is manipulative in a 'healthy' way while shyamua is plain disgustingDead

That was the best part..LOL Funny thing is ASR was least impacted by La's dressing up.. OMG, what kind of relationship exists between these two..Not even a single word of love they exchange. one shouts, the other surrenders..LOL

LOLLOL
Isn't that something like unrequited love?Tongue whatever, blah got herself in the mess, so she deserves it. Think bad about others and the bad will happen to you! In your face blah!Smile

Nani tells khushi blah can never make asr agree to anything if his di couldn't do itROFL

He comes out and lights the diya for the aarti!Wink wah wah! kkg just for you: kya baat! kya baat! kya baat!

I tell you, I couldnt even think she would plan something like this. This CVs dont cease to surprise us. I have already given up on predicting about this show. Its full of surprises. The scene of lighting diya was very nice.Big smile And yeah, ASR is bloody hot in dark as much as he is otherwise. When he was walking around the corrider and down the stairs I was surprised though. He didnt even stumble once nor did he dash against any pillar or wall or any person. ASR seems to have good knowledge about the geography of his house.LOL  just imagine, we would have got a thrilling rabba ve moment, had he been bumped into Khushi in andhera...Day Dreaming Ok, I think I am losing it.. back on track...LOL

It's a really unpredictable show! Ask me! I was so depressed with day before yesterdays epi as you already know..and then yesterdays one made me so excited!LOL I think i might get a heart attack soon if the show keeps fluctuating like thisLOL ASR geography hi nahi, uss ghart ki poori history bhi jaanta hai! I bet if you blindfold him, our hottie will still be able to walk around the house normallyLOL 
Aarti begins!Tongue
Arnav does aarti!! waah kya sight hai!! dhanya hua!! looking delish as usualLOLEmbarrassed

I swear...I was mesmerised...Day Dreaming *Faints*

That was a moment I wanted to kill him. He was even talking to bagopalji, kind of challenging god, saying he wont let god separate him from KKG. He will get Khushi anyhow..Dead God has other plans though..Big smile And the subplot of the Plan is being carried out currently at the Raizadas.Embarrassed So Shyam babua, come back to reality !!

Ditto!Thumbs Up I have a feeling shyam is getting close to being caught anyday now!

Awwh..arnav and khushi's hands meet yet again! to protect the diya from burning outEmbarrassed

Cute scene..Liked their expressions. Why doesnt KKG consider these little cues about ASR and understands he is not what she thinks he is. Confused CVs are you listening?

I'll just wait for the Cvs to surprise me againLOL If not i'll end up being unhappy with their scenes not being up to expectation!

She says, Bandar instead of wonder and our Buaji thinks mami called her Bandar (Monkey in hindi)LOL

Bandar?! oops!! misheard the dialogue! Well, wonder or bandar..mami's dialogues are just too phunny sometimesLOL

Blah scolds and tells kkg not to tell anyone tht everything was her plan..khushi says all this happened only bec of baalgopal!

Blah phas gayi and gets yelled at by ASR againLOL ASR ke bade sharp ears hai!!LOL

ASR does eavesdropping more than any other lady in the house...LOL But achha hai.. La got good thrashing from him. Wish she gets one for Police fiasco too..Ouch

This is one time where I wouldn't mind ppl eavesdropping! Anything to get blah in a mess! Looks like cvs have forgotten to mention abt the police fiasco all together. I guess the raizadas get over their issues really fastLOL

Hope that gets our ever fighting couple together. Embarrassed

Ditto!!Embarrassed

So according to the precap, i'm hoping for a scene where arnav has to save khushi now that he's left her stranded DancingEmbarrassed

I really wish so. Given by the CVs records, nothing happens what we predict or hope to happen in show. So I think there wont be any big deal about it. Even shyam wont come to her rescue coz that is also predictedLOL She will reach home wiht her usual ranting about Mr. Hottie and sleep only to see him in dream.LOL 

Hmm..but a girl can hope..but i'm trying not to keep any expectations for the scene as well.Tongue

Enjoy this episode my friends with a cup of tea in one hand and garam garam samosas in the other! Big smile
I loved hte epi and i'm a happy girl! Much happier than yest and the precap is leaving me more excited! I'm jumping on my bed this sideROFLDancing

-Noorie

Hi NoorieHug

Nice summary of the show..Big smile  Khushi rocked today and so has ASR.Embarrassed I specially liked Khushi when she was making gestures at Balgopal. Her winking, giving thumbs up was kinda cute..Embarrassed 
BTW, did you notice, there were lot of things taht were happening at the background today.. Maami roaming around aimlessly and Buaji making faces at her, Mamaji eavesdropping Maami-Bua convo, Jaiprakash in peptalk with Akash, Mamaji..LOL Actually I was more interested looking at the background than on the foreground..LOL After observing last few episodes I have come to conclusion, that the most hardworking and responsible person in the Raizada household is Jaipraksh.Star.Big smile He is the most wanted man in the house by everyone. he is multitasking in true sense. Does his job honestly..Big smile So from now on, For me the stars in the show are  ASR, Laxmi and Jaiprash in the order of appearence..LOL Enough of my blabber now..LOL My replys as you can see are in red..Your reply is awaited in purple color...LOL BTW, I kept on copying my post after every 2-3 minutes so that clumsy me dont lose it again..OuchBig smile Chalo me going to watch the repeat telecast on TV now..LOL

Hola sneha!!Hug

Was looking forward to your beautiful reply! 
Natkhat kkg was super fun and cute!!Big smile
Yeah, there was alot of background noise and redundant stuff going on behind. I don't know why but I liked the way Arnav shouted repeatedly for Jayprakash after the lights went outLOL Imagine him yelling for khushi in the same way after their maariage!!LOL
My rely's in my usual purple as expected!Embarrassed
You're too cute!!
Ok, gotta run now!!
Bye hun!! Love you loadsssHeartHeart

-Sneha25-

pinky_blueskies IF-Sizzlerz
pinky_blueskies
pinky_blueskies

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Hola buddiesHug

Awww..payash!

- It was really a cute scene of both of them. Glad they understand each other Smile

ArHi scene!!

- Lol.. It was cute. Loved how Khushi was explainingSmile but Arnav.. so hard-headed. LOL. But at least he finally entered and did the puja.

koi isse tameez seekhaiye..go go go kkg! you've got one of the world's most disgusting and most terrible jobs I must say! LOL - Lol.. poor Khushi. bLah should be thankful that Khushi is teaching her some manners but all she did was insulted her.

- Loved it.

- Wuhooo.. I was sooo happy to see him also.Tongue

-- Khushi and her smarty brains.. Too cool Wink

- I agree.. Hottie in the darkBig smile

-- Wuhooo.Tongue

Aarti begins!Tongue

- LOL.. Your expressions are cute!Big smile

- I agree.. psycho kahike. I feel like entering the RM and expose Shyamloo LOL

- Loved it.. Blah was chipkufying Arnav and seeing what's going onLOL

-- Lol.. I know right.. Plus the admissions part alsoLOL

-- That too so loud her voice. Who wouldn't hear it?LOL

-- I'm so happy Arnav scolded herLOL poor blah!LOL

-- And she'll failLOL

-- Looking forward.. Few more minutes to start.Embarrassed

-Noorie

Noorieee.. Loved the post! Embarrassed

@Bold part - my comments/responseTongue

--Pinky

noorie_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index