Ghee aur God - Page 3

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: meepha

That was so sweet of Arnav

he gave her the gheee

sweet??!...๐Ÿ˜†
he looked as angry as ever though..the gesture was sweet i guess!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mazkachazka

awww noorie lovely brief!!u noe im in the same halath here..lool..seriously if the episode was a high the precap has left me even more on a high!!like all these says we were craving for such an interaction between the two and we'd get one tomorrow!!im glad CV's have taken this route to an Arhi encounter..it'd be interesting to see how they've been lead to the car..dunno where payal-bua have gone??

btw u can call me kauser..๐Ÿ˜›

heya kauser๐Ÿค—nice meeting you! we were never properly introduced๐Ÿ˜†

yeah the precap has got me thinking all sorts of different romantic possibilities๐Ÿคช
It's a nice track..hope they don't screw it!
payal-bua probably left early! i'm hoping akash went to drop them!! then more payash as well๐Ÿ˜ณ
i'm really gping nuts..i'm sure you can tell๐Ÿคฃ

โค๏ธ
noorie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nehuu19

episodes getting better day by day...its so relieving ... i too started jumping after the precap...

i dont understand y do dey give so much attention to aartis and pooja ? its like in every episode .. 15 mins go in aarti...

please cv's ..give us more scenes of payash and cutest couple on eart..arnav khushi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

hopefully it keeps at this rate!!๐Ÿ˜‰
that's indian soaps for you!๐Ÿ˜† alot of time is always spent in the aarti!
have a little more patience my dear...soon we'll be getting our doses of ArHi and PayAsh๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by cute_gurl - 12 years ago
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mazza aa gaya noorie...thoroughly enjoyed reading your post...well done! ๐Ÿ‘

hope aaj ka episode bhi mazedar hoga ๐Ÿ˜
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Good update..
to be honest, from the title i thot u gonna enlighten me about the connection between God ka signal with ghee... I am totally clueless as me never heard of it ever ๐Ÿ˜• (*guess me not sanskari enough๐Ÿ˜†*)
but i liked "rukiye na" and "inko kahiye na" stuff.. cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers,
Monsi
noorie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aqk102

mazza aa gaya noorie...thoroughly enjoyed reading your post...well done! ๐Ÿ‘

hope aaj ka episode bhi mazedar hoga ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much hun!!๐Ÿค—

yup..there will be dhamaal in tonights ep!!๐Ÿ˜†
noorie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: monsi08

Good update..
to be honest, from the title i thot u gonna enlighten me about the connection between God ka signal with ghee... I am totally clueless as me never heard of it ever ๐Ÿ˜• (*guess me not sanskari enough๐Ÿ˜†*)
but i liked "rukiye na" and "inko kahiye na" stuff.. cute ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cheers,
Monsi

Heya monsi๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜†
Sorry for misleading you with the title๐Ÿ˜†
I myself asked the same qn..what's the connection between ghee stain and god?
That's why it's my title๐Ÿ˜ณ

it was a cute epi..and khushi was superb!!๐Ÿ˜›
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Noorie ๐Ÿค—

me bhulakad...forgot 2 comment in ur post!

I liked the epi...

Akash -Payal were adorable... I wonder were mami was her beta was doing nain mataka...

Khushi- Arnav...wat s der for me 2 add? Pehle makkhan now ghee next kya lassi?

Yuck! Shyamua's single scene was a gr8 torture...his perverted thoughts r already known...too much dat is not intriguing irritating!

Loved ur post babe!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cute_gurl

Hola buddies๐Ÿค—

my bakbak time!!๐Ÿ˜† Sit back, relax and have a good read!๐Ÿ˜›

Khushi tells buaji that she'll carry on with da job no matter what for the sake of money

I liked their convo...Buaji is really caring unlike Mamiji..

Awww..payash!
Payal got red color on cheeks and akash indicates it to her!๐Ÿ˜ณ
aankhon ki gustakhiyaan maaf ho...๐Ÿ˜†
Super cute scene๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

That scene was awesomeee !! The reflection of Akash on the thali while Payal is rubbing the kumkum off her cheek was brilliantly shot..!! Nowadays these two are getting supercute scenes๐Ÿ˜† Accha hai..Thye balance out the hatred at the other end..๐Ÿ˜ณ

And the rasams begin..๐Ÿ˜›

ArHi scene!!
Arnav got ghee on his sirt and khushi says it's a good sign from baalgopal๐Ÿ˜Š Di agrees!
Both women ask him to do the aarti and he refuses..tsk tsk..koi baat nahi bacchu..soon you will do anything your khushi tells you to!๐Ÿ˜†

Arnav tells kkg he doesn't care abt the arti and doesn't believe in god
khushi as usual rambles sth against her laad governer in her mind and challenges him that she'll take him down!๐Ÿคฃ
you gotta love this girl!!๐Ÿคฃ

I saw a little mellowed down Arnav in that scene... I think it was the effect of Khushi's tears some time back.. He went all softy towards her...But then KKG always does what irks her Laad Governer and the same thing happened at the end..I was hoping the softness will continue to be a stepping stone to their relationship..But KKG did what she does the best..๐Ÿ˜†

Brainless blah can't wear a sari and out pyaari khushi teaches her๐Ÿ˜†
blah is bloody rude as usual. 
koi isse tameez seekhaiye..go go go kkg! you've got one of the world's most disgusting and most terrible jobs I must say! ๐Ÿ˜†

Even I didnt like La's behaviour towards her...After swallowing all the insults and degrading, Khushi still is cordial towards her and helping her out to impress Naani. In spite of being grateful or atleast reciprocating her cordial behaviour this gal is showing her attitude. You rightly put it..she is doing the world's most terrible job...!! BTW, more insults coming Khushi's way. La's reaction at the end of the epi says it all.. Get ready Miss KKG.. This ain't  gonna be smooth journey..Bumpiest roads ahead..!!

My intelligent khushi tells blah to concentrate on the sari rather than her if she wants to please nani! Meri chalak khushi!๐Ÿ˜†
She spins her jadoo very well!

I agree..!! Khushi is a rockstar..โญ๏ธ She is a manipulator in a good way...unlike Shyam๐Ÿคข. I hate to say this but shyam and khushi do really have some things in common...๐Ÿคข

Accha hua! ASR blows up at blah to leave him alone for aarti! ๐Ÿฅณ

That was the best part..๐Ÿ˜† Funny thing is ASR was least impacted by La's dressing up.. OMG, what kind of relationship exists between these two..Not even a single word of love they exchange. one shouts, the other surrenders..๐Ÿ˜†

Nani tells khushi blah can never make asr agree to anything if his di couldn't do it๐Ÿคฃ
Our natkhat khushi ki dimag ki batti phir se jali!๐Ÿ˜‰

Light goes out and ASR ka world-famous "What the...!" comes out๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sigh...he looks bloody hot even in the dark!๐Ÿ˜

He comes out and lights the diya for the aarti!๐Ÿ˜‰ wah wah! kkg just for you: kya baat! kya baat! kya baat!
ASR agrees for the aarti! 

I tell you, I couldnt even think she would plan something like this. This CVs dont cease to surprise us. I have already given up on predicting about this show. Its full of surprises. The scene of lighting diya was very nice.๐Ÿ˜ƒ And yeah, ASR is bloody hot in dark as much as he is otherwise. When he was walking around the corrider and down the stairs I was surprised though. He didnt even stumble once nor did he dash against any pillar or wall or any person. ASR seems to have good knowledge about the geography of his house.๐Ÿ˜†  just imagine, we would have got a thrilling rabba ve moment, had he been bumped into Khushi in andhera...๐Ÿ˜ Ok, I think I am losing it.. back on track...๐Ÿ˜†
Aarti begins!๐Ÿ˜›
Arnav does aarti!! waah kya sight hai!! dhanya hua!! looking delish as usual๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

I swear...I was mesmerised...๐Ÿ˜ *Faints*

chee chee..pervert doing psycho aarti?!!! remembering kkg all along๐Ÿคข
pagal pervertic bhoot hoon main!..๐Ÿ˜† looking totally demented btw!๐Ÿคฃ

That was a moment I wanted to kill him. He was even talking to bagopalji, kind of challenging god, saying he wont let god separate him from KKG. He will get Khushi anyhow..๐Ÿคข God has other plans though..๐Ÿ˜ƒ And the subplot of the Plan is being carried out currently at the Raizadas.๐Ÿ˜ณ So Shyam babua, come back to reality !!

Awwh..arnav and khushi's hands meet yet again! to protect the diya from burning out๐Ÿ˜ณ
ek pyaar bhara bandhan..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Cute scene..Liked their expressions. Why doesnt KKG consider these little cues about ASR and understands he is not what she thinks he is. ๐Ÿ˜• CVs are you listening?

๐Ÿ˜† Anjy forces Arnie to do the jhoola.
Mami: "duniya ka aathva wonder" ๐Ÿคฃ 
love this lady's dialogues!

She says, Bandar instead of wonder and our Buaji thinks mami called her Bandar (Monkey in hindi)๐Ÿ˜†

Blah scolds and tells kkg not to tell anyone tht everything was her plan..khushi says all this happened only bec of baalgopal!

Blah phas gayi and gets yelled at by ASR again๐Ÿ˜† ASR ke bade sharp ears hai!!๐Ÿ˜†
feel kinda bad for her though..2 times in one epi!๐Ÿ˜†

ASR does eavesdropping more than any other lady in the house...๐Ÿ˜† But achha hai.. La got good thrashing from him. Wish she gets one for Police fiasco too..

Blah takes an oath to get rid of chamkili now..
don't worry guys..brainless blah will only resort to brainless acts๐Ÿ˜›

Hope that gets our ever fighting couple together. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So according to the precap, i'm hoping for a scene where arnav has to save khushi now that he's left her stranded ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I really wish so. Given by the CVs records, nothing happens what we predict or hope to happen in show. So I think there wont be any big deal about it. Even shyam wont come to her rescue coz that is also predicted๐Ÿ˜† She will reach home wiht her usual ranting about Mr. Hottie and sleep only to see him in dream.๐Ÿ˜† 

Enjoy this episode my friends with a cup of tea in one hand and garam garam samosas in the other! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved hte epi and i'm a happy girl! Much happier than yest and the precap is leaving me more excited! I'm jumping on my bed this side๐Ÿคฃ

A big ๐Ÿค— and lots of โค๏ธ to all you beautiful ppl! Mwaah! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

-Noorie

Hi Noorie๐Ÿค—

Nice summary of the show..๐Ÿ˜ƒ  Khushi rocked today and so has ASR.๐Ÿ˜ณ I specially liked Khushi when she was making gestures at Balgopal. Her winking, giving thumbs up was kinda cute..๐Ÿ˜ณ 
BTW, did you notice, there were lot of things taht were happening at the background today.. Maami roaming around aimlessly and Buaji making faces at her, Mamaji eavesdropping Maami-Bua convo, Jaiprakash in peptalk with Akash, Mamaji..๐Ÿ˜† Actually I was more interested looking at the background than on the foreground..๐Ÿ˜† After observing last few episodes I have come to conclusion, that the most hardworking and responsible person in the Raizada household is Jaipraksh.โญ๏ธ.๐Ÿ˜ƒ He is the most wanted man in the house by everyone. he is multitasking in true sense. Does his job honestly..๐Ÿ˜ƒ So from now on, For me the stars in the show are  ASR, Laxmi and Jaiprash in the order of appearence..๐Ÿ˜† Enough of my blabber now..๐Ÿ˜† My replys as you can see are in red..Your reply is awaited in purple color...๐Ÿ˜† BTW, I kept on copying my post after every 2-3 minutes so that clumsy me dont lose it again... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Chalo me going to watch the repeat telecast on TV now..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sbanik - 12 years ago
noorie_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cindrella255

Heya Noorie ๐Ÿค—

me bhulakad...forgot 2 comment in ur post!

I liked the epi...

Akash -Payal were adorable... I wonder were mami was her beta was doing nain mataka...

Khushi- Arnav...wat s der for me 2 add? Pehle makkhan now ghee next kya lassi?

Yuck! Shyamua's single scene was a gr8 torture...his perverted thoughts r already known...too much dat is not intriguing irritating!

Loved ur post babe!

Hola sharmi!!๐Ÿค—

nahh it's okay!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
ohh yeah..this time mami didn't catch her akashbitwa in full flirty action!๐Ÿ˜†
lassi! tussi great ho!!
pervertwa's scene was kinda hilarious and ironic if you haven't noticed๐Ÿ˜†

thank you babe!โค๏ธ