Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* (Page 50)

Post Reply New Post

Page 50 of 60

Chandni1996

Chandni1996

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
plzzz continue soon!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* (Page 50)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
What a Filmy Chapter I loved it, please do continue soon Big smile

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi_cool

awesome part cont soon

Thanks Jyothi EmbarrassedHug

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_9

Nice update Neeti.now got the point why Viren is confused about Nivi's feeling.now lets see how nivi react when Viren will tell her about this i m sure Nivi will choose viren as she loves her so much.Tongue

Thanks for the comment DeeptiBig smile...updating my ff today so you will get to know that what Nivi chooseEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UZISdeepti_9

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by UZIS

Big smileArrey waah waah waah.. Arrey waah waah waah...Big smile

This very update made me sing this kishore kumar's songSmile

Arrey.. meri filmy writerWink... now u have become typical bollywood masala type full-fledged writerWink...

Itni tareef bahut hain?????? WinkLOL ya phir aapki jahanpana kuch aur kahe..?LOL

Got the viewpoint of virenEmbarrassed... aap bataye... aur hamein samajh mein na aaye... aisa kaise ho sakta hain...WinkTongue

A very well written update... loved it to the coreClap

Which song of Kishore Kumar dear?...that one arre waah waahLOL

kya kare aap jaise logon se inspire hokar hum filmy writer ho gayeWink...bollywood masala to apne aap hi add ho gayaLOLWink

aap to hamari jitni bhi tarif karo jyada hi lagti haiEmbarrassed

love you for appreciating my update dearHug

UZIS

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni1996

plzzz continue soon!!!!!!

i am updating dearBig smile

UZIS

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

What a Filmy Chapter I loved it, please do continue soon Big smile

thanks Fiza...mwaahEmbarrassedHug

-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged

REALIZATION OF LOVE

PART- 45

Since the time Viren left alone, Nivi was going crazy while thinking about Viren. She said the same thing to Anurag but he too was confused like her after seeing Viren's weird behavior. After sitting with Nivi for a long time, he went to sleep in his room. Nivi kept thinking about Viren.  What's going on in his mind? Why is he behaving like this? Did someone said anything bad to him? Anything went wrong in his company? - were some thoughts that came in Nivi's mind again and again. She didn't knew why Viren was worried but somehow she felt it's something related to her. She kept pacing in their room after changing into a simple pale green sari.

For about an hour, she kept pacing glancing at the door again and again. Every time she heard any voice, she ran towards the door thinking that it must be Viren. But Viren didn't came. At last, as Nivi started feeling tired she sat on the couch and kept looking at the clock. She kept waiting for Viren. Soon, she slept off while sitting on the couch.

Even in her sleep, she kept opening her eyes to see if Viren came back. Finally after a long time, she heard the voice of someone stopping the car. Then she heard someone opening the door. She knew that it's Viren. But she didn't ran towards him. She kept waiting for him to switch on the lights the moment he entered in their room. But that too didn't happened. Through her half-open eyes, when she saw Viren moving towards the wardrobe, she switched on the lights. She looked at the clock. It showed 2 am. She glanced back at Viren to see him sighing with a sombre expression on his face. She realized that a storm of thoughts is going on in his mind. His tensed expressions lighted fury inside her. She moved towards the door and latched it. She didn't wanted anyone to know what they were about to talk. She wanted answers and she was determined to get them. She was tired of playing this game again and now she wanted it to end as soon as possible. She turned towards Viren and spoke in a icy, stony voice "Is it the time to come home Viren?"
On the other hand, ever since Viren came back and saw Nivi awake, he was expecting her to shoot multiple questions at him regarding where he went and why he look tensed. But today he glimpsed something else on Nivi's face. It was determination. He was expecting her to hug him with concern but today it was something different. He was taken aback when he heard her question. It was not like Nivi at all.
He mumbled "I was busy."
"Oh I see. You were busy. But what kept you busy Viren? Around 10 pm, you left alone from here and around 2 am you came back to tell me you were busy. I know it's not some office work so tell me what was it, Mr. Viren Sood?" replied Nivi with a stern expression on her face.
Viren gulped and looked at don't-play-with-me attitude of Nivi. He inhaled some air to calm his mind and moved forwards, holding Nivi's hand in his. He spoke in a barely audible voice "Nivi today in the party, I met one of my friend. Some months ago, his elder brother was about to marry a girl but he backed out at the last moment and my friend married that girl under family pressure. Later they felt that their relationship is a compromise and a forced relationship. So..." Viren stopped hesitating a bit to continue further.
"So..." Nivi said indicating him to continue.
"So I was just thinking that our marriage was just like their marriage. I mean we got married just because we wanted to save Divya and Sid's marriage. If something like that wouldn't have occurred, we wouldn't have ever decided to get marriage to each other. I know you loved Sid and sometimes, it eats me that you are living with me just because we got married. Since the time, I fell in love with you, I never wanted you to live with me because of some tricky situations we had in front of us and to solve that we got married. Sometimes I feel that I don't deserve you. The guy who got rejected by his own family can't be worth of marrying such a wonderful person like you. So if you too feel like that you can take divorce from me. I will always be with you to help you. I just want you to live you life with happiness. I want you to get what you wish for. So what you think about it?" said Viren while holding his breath.

He looked up and saw Nivi's face. It was blank. Even after staring at her for few minutes, he wasn't able to read what's going on in her mind. She was staring at him. Her eyes looked unfocussed like lost in some deep thinking.
"Nivi, are you okay?" Viren called out feeling very nervous. He panicked to see Nivi like this. Suddenly something flashed in Nivi's eyes. She took some long and quick steps towards him and caught his shirt collar in her fists.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996-Preetz-achu28pinkgalUZIS-SilverDragon-deepti_9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top