Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* (Page 42)

Post Reply New Post

Page 42 of 60

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Slowly both of them are healing. Very nice ud Neeti I simply loved ur update. Thanks for continuing the story. Waiting for nxt update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* (Page 42)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Dance India Dance Season 4 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
nyc update...niti...read all d chapters n it's fabulous..

edwardcullen19

ReshJ

IF-Rockerz

ReshJ

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thnks a lot for the update neeti... it was really good
happy to read a nivren ff after so many days.
love ya

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
REALIZATION OF LOVE
PART-36

Viren and Nivedita were still laughing when Anurag and Tani came back downstairs.Tani was walking a bit ahead of Anurag looking at Nivi and Viren while Anurag was walking behind her looking scared and kept looking down. Tani shot him an angry look he even got more scared. Nivi and Viren looked at them coming downstairs. Anurag kept winking and smiling behind Tani's back but when Tani looked back at him he hastily changed his happy expressions with scared one.
 Tani hugged Viren looking very happy which wiped smile from Nivi's face. Nivi looked at Anurag who gestured her to not worry and get jealous. They broke the hug after few minutes.
"How are you Viren? I am sorry for pushing you at that time. But you know your friend pissed me off very much." said Tani still staring at Anurag with anger.
Viren laughed and said "I know Tani and you don't have to apologize for that. I know he is such a jerk, by the way what he did this time?"
Nivi looked at Anurag who had a revolted look on his face on being called a 'jerk'.  Tani waved her hand impatiently while replying "Few days ago he promised to take me out on a dinner date tonight, but he forgot again and on top of that he ignored all my calls."
"How rude Anurag  !!!!" Viren teased him.
Suddenly Nivedita cleared her throat loudly. Everyone turned to look at her. Viren quickly understood and said "Oh I forgot to introduce you both. Tani that's my wife Nivedita and Nivi that's my school friend and Anurag's 'fiancee' Tani."
Nivi smiled at Tani pleasantly whereas Tani squealed happily and hugged Nivi tightly. Nivi hugged her back looking a bit taken aback with her gesture.
Tani broke the hug and said excitedly "Oh I can't tell you how much happy I am right now. Finally I met you. During school days, only Viren used to talk about you, praising you but now Anurag keep talking about you all time. I am feeling so jealous of you, Nivedita. My Best friend and my stupid fiancee just love you so much. By the way Anurag told me you fell from stairs, how are you feeling now?"
Nivedita blushed when she heard this and replied shyly "Oh thanks, I m good now. And I owe you an apology Tani. Today I fainted and Anurag was very worried about me, that's why he forgot to take you out for dinner otherwise I am sure he wouldn't have forgot his promise."
Tani rolled her eyes and shook her head in agreement whereas Viren's mouth fell open when he saw Nivi supporting Anurag. Anurag quickly went past Tani and gave Nivi a side hug and said "See my bhabhi never misunderstands me. She knows I am such a good person."
"Yeah right " Tani and Viren replied together sarcastically,
Anurag looked at Viren and Tani and said mischievously "Waise Viren I was thinking about something. Bhabi understands me so well and Tani is a bit attached to you, why don't we exchange our partners? That will make our life more peaceful, what say Bhabi?"
Anurag winked at her. Nivedita just laughed at his funny antics. Tani let out a hollow laugh while Viren did nothing except just staring at Anurag with anger. He ran his hand on his own throat gesturing Anurag that he is dead now. Viren then glared at Nivedita who instantly stopped laughing.
Tani bid Viren and Nivi good night while Anurag went to drop her to her house. Nivedita stared at them going out and sighed "they both look so good na?"
"Forget that. Come and eat your medicine. I can't afford to see you lying on the floor after fainting everyday. And don't you dare to do any stunt in future like you did today." scolded Viren.
Nivedita made a puppy face. Viren scooped down and picked up Nivi in his arms and proceeded towards their room.

Viren placed her on the bed and helped her in eating her medicines. He told her to take rest and turned to go out of the room when Nivi caught his hand and gestured him to sit beside her.  Viren looking a bit curious did the same.
Nivi caught his hand in her hands gently and said "I am sorry for making you worried. But when I got up and didn't saw you in the house, I panicked that you might have again went away from me."
Viren smirked and caressed her cheeks with his hands while replying "Nivedita this is my home. Do you think that I will leave you in this condition?"
Nivedita shook her head in 'no.'  Viren entangled his hand with Nivi's hand and replied sweety "I Promise Nivi that I will never leave you alone again ever. And I am not going anywhere without you ever."
Nivi looked at his eyes uncertainly "Promise? Pakka Promise?"
Viren chuckled at his wife's cute antics and said "Pakka".

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 24 December 2012 at 3:33am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuChandni1996FizaluvsKinshuk-Preetz-achu28ButifuleyespinkgalUZISKalpana_WriterSanaJasminedeepti_9

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:28am | IP Logged
REALIZATION OF LOVE
PART-37

2-3 weeks went smoothly. Finally all the injuries on Nivi's body healed and the bandages which were heavily wrapped on her body were taken off. Doctors also concluded that she is perfectly fine now. Meanwhile Tani used to visit Nivi daily and in no time they became very good friends. Viren took care of Nivedita all the time which helped them in coming close to each other. The feelings they had for each other in their heart grew more intense with the passing time.

Since the time the doctors gave a clean chit on Nivi's health, Viren started going to his office daily. He still was working towards launching their company's Shimla Branch. He wanted the launch party to be a hit among peoples. He would have did that long ago but he wanted Nivi to be there with him in the launch party.
However since the time Viren started going office, Nivi started to miss him. They were together all the time during the last month. She got used to his presence around her so much that everyday she used to miss Viren terribly, but she didn't wanted to show it to Viren. She knew if she did, Viren will leave all his work to be with her. But one day, when she woke up and saw Viren getting ready she did something which she never wanted to do.
After getting ready, she proceeded towards the kitchen trying to hide the mischievous smile on her face . Anurag wished her a good morning and noticed her smile.
"What happened Bhabi? You are smiling so much, anything special?" Anurag said .
Nivi just shook her head. Next moment, they heard Viren shouting "Nivedita where is my office bag? I can't find it anywhere." Nivi bit her lips trying not to laugh and went inside the kitchen. Anurag read the expressions playing on her face and understood what is going on. But he kept quiet.
After searching his bag everywhere, Viren came to Nivi " Where is my bag Nivi?"
"I don't know. Its your bag and you might have placed it somewhere." replied Nivi. For a moment , Viren thought Nivi really didn't knew anything about his bag but then he remembered he saw his bag in Nivi's hand few hours ago. He watched Nivi closely. She was smiling to herself, a bit naughty smile on her face. Viren understood that she hid his bag purposely.
"Why did you hide my bag Nivi?" said Viren seriously,
Nivi looked at him with shock visible in her eyes. How did he knew that she hid his bag? She tried to deny it but serious look on Viren's face told her to better accept what she did.
"Ok I hid it."
"But Why?"
"Because don't you think its been a long time I went out somewhere. You and Anurag just go office everyday but I get bored here alone. I want to go out, see some beautiful places of Delhi. I want to be with you Viren." confessed Nivi.
Viren smirked to see his wife longing for his company. His heart melted to see her pleading in front of him. He wouldn't have went to office, but he had to go to attend a very important meeting. He tried to pursued Nivi "Nivi please give me my bag, I need to go."
"No I am not giving it back, Viren you always do that. I am done with you." Nivi shouted at him and turned to go looking very furious.
Suddenly Nivi felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. Viren pulled her closer. Nivi felt her back against his chest. The closeness made her feel nervous. She glanced back at Viren shivering a bit in his tight embrace.
Viren sensing this whispered near her ear "Nivi Relax !!!!!"
Nivi closed her eyes moving her head a bit back making it rest peacefully on Viren's chest. Sensing her melting down in his arms, Viren again whispered back "Nivi I don't want to leave you for a moment, but I have to go. I am working for our better future na. Now tell me, where is my bag?"
"I kept it in between the pile of my sarees" said Nivi not realizing what she is saying, still lost in his thoughts.
"Thank you" whispered Viren while kissing her neck passionately. Her heart was beating very fast.
After few moments, Nivi felt Viren moving his arms away from her waist. She opened her eyes and came back from her thoughts. She looked around to see Viren already left from there. Nivi again got furious.
"I hate you Viren for doing this." shouted Nivi while thumping her foot down on floor in frustration. She went out of the kitchen and saw Viren leaving for office after finding his bag. She got a bit sad. She went towards their room, when she felt someone tugging her saree's pallu.
She looked up and saw Viren who smirked "I know you are mad at me. I am sorry I have to go. But be ready we are going out tonight at a party organized by Tani. I will ask her to visit you today. Now cheer up." Viren winked at her.
As expected, Nivi became happy after hearing it. A huge smile spread across her face and she hugged Viren tightly. After kissing her on cheeks, Viren left for office. Nivi kept watching his car till the time it didn't went out of her sight.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuChandni1996FizaluvsKinshuk-Preetz-pinkgalachu28ButifuleyesUZISKalpana_WriterSanaJasmineashred12deepti_9

jyothi_cool

IF-Rockerz

jyothi_cool

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
awesome part loved it cont soon

edwardcullen19

Chandni1996

Chandni1996

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
AWWW SOOO SWEET!!!!!!!!!! PLZZZ UPDATE FAST!!!!! NO LONG BREAK THIS TIME!!! :(((( PLZZZ

edwardcullen19

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged

SmileHey Neeti, this FF is just awesome.

I read all the updates... all r just lovelyBig smile... n these make me miss NIVREN even moreConfused

i knw i m commenting on this ff after a really long time... but i cant even say sorryEmbarrassed as u dont permit me to do so...

i m waiting for the next update Tongue

edwardcullen19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top