Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

hmm so here is the second last chapter...any guesses for last chapter guys?

see you all soon on friday with the last update of this ff๐Ÿ˜ญ...my second ff is also ending๐Ÿ˜ญ...cyaa๐Ÿค—

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
very nice update Neeti..enjoyed the last scene of nivren ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.tani did very good job in bringing them close but vandana taiji came at wrong time๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.so wating for last chapter of this ff.this ff is my favourite.loved reading it.but anyways everything has to end one day as new things will start..n i guess your ff will end with nivren anniversary.hope viren does not forget n do something special for nivi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.
achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
finally at last neeti got time to read ur ff was busy with my xams thats why..read all the chapters.was really missing reading ur ff๐Ÿ˜’.finally read it๐Ÿ˜Š.but when i came here saw that u r ending ur ff really felt sad๐Ÿ˜ญ my favorite ff both hum tum and realization of love ending.but its ok kehte hei na every ending has a new beginning.
superb updates dear.loved every chapter very much.was too good.each and every nivren scene was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ.also loved tani and anurag.hope viren do really special for nivi on their marriage anniversery.
Edited by achu28 - 11 years ago
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice update as usual ...loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

m really sad too ๐Ÿ˜ญ as this ff is approaching its end..๐Ÿ˜•...

its ok... as everything is destined to end...

btw... why r u asking us to guess๐Ÿ˜‰... kyu ur imagination oil bechne gaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...
next update i want a really nice...passionate sweeet one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_9

very nice update Neeti..enjoyed the last scene of nivren ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ.tani did very good job in bringing them close but vandana taiji came at wrong time๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†.so wating for last chapter of this ff.this ff is my favourite.loved reading it.but anyways everything has to end one day as new things will start..n i guess your ff will end with nivren anniversary.hope viren does not forget n do something special for nivi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›.

aww so sweet Deepti...thanks yaar for such sweet words...yeah i guess it's the right time to end this ff๐Ÿ˜Š don't want to drag it further

about what Viren's gonna do...hope you like what i have planned๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: achu28

finally at last neeti got time to read ur ff was busy with my xams thats why..read all the chapters.was really missing reading ur ff๐Ÿ˜’.finally read it๐Ÿ˜Š.but when i came here saw that u r ending ur ff really felt sad๐Ÿ˜ญ my favorite ff both hum tum and realization of love ending.but its ok kehte hei na every ending has a new beginning.
superb updates dear.loved every chapter very much.was too good.each and every nivren scene was so romantic๐Ÿ˜ณ.also loved tani and anurag.hope viren do really special for nivi on their marriage anniversery.

oh your exams went well dear?
Dear i ended the ff because it's the right time to end them...sorry but i had to end them one day na
about Viren what gonna do, just read the last chapter

I am glad that you read all the chapters and thanks for your feedback๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: UZIS

๐Ÿ˜Š

Nice update as usual ...loved it so much๐Ÿ˜ณ

m really sad too ๐Ÿ˜ญ as this ff is approaching its end..๐Ÿ˜•...

its ok... as everything is destined to end...

btw... why r u asking us to guess๐Ÿ˜‰... kyu ur imagination oil bechne gaya hai ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...
next update i want a really nice...passionate sweeet one๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

Don't be sad jahanpanah...your kaneez never liked her sad jahanpanah๐Ÿ˜ณ

nahi nahi meri imagination ko kuch nahi hua par tum sab ke guess sunne main harz kya hai

About last update, let's see ๐Ÿ˜ณ

edwardcullen19 thumbnail

REALIZATION OF LOVE
PART- 55

"So ready to make an appearance Nivi?" asked Tani while doing final touch ups of her make up.
"Are you sure Tani? I mean we both look quite similar." came Nivi's nervous reply.
"Ahh that's because I bought similar sarees for you and me, yaar." Tani rolled her eyes and walked up to the place where Nivi was checking out her reflection. She stood behind her and  glanced at their reflection. They both were wearing bengali silk saree which was white with huge red border, golden embroidery done on it. To perfect the look, Tani helped Nivi in draping the saree in bengali style like her.
To top it all, Tani made Nivi wear a simple gold necklace with exquisite design paired with golden jhumkas and golden bangles. Nivi's hairs were left open with soft curls at the end. A small red bindi was adorning her forehead, sindoor adoring her hair parting. In all, she looked very, very beautiful.

As they made a quite late entry in the launch party going downstairs, many heads turned towards them but they were lost in talking and laughing on something oblivious to the eyes appreciating their beauty. Nivi was busy in laughing when she turned her head and the sight in front of her made her stop laughing.
She narrowed her eyes and looked at the dance floor where Viren was dancing with some other girl, the girl clinging to him unnecessarily. Viren looked highly uncomfortable but kept dancing with the girl. Bunching the pallu of her saree in her fists, she walked up to them to see the girl lost in looking at Viren where Viren was avoiding looking at the girl. When Viren heard the soft tinkling of the golden anklets that Nivi wore for the party, he looked up to see his wife, looking ethereal, heavenly beautiful. He always debated when Nivi looked the most beautiful, but whenever he saw her in some other attire it made him contradict all  assumptions he made in his mind.

His train of self thoughts which was busy in appreciating the beauty of his wife was broke with Nivi's sharp voice "Excuse me Can I dance with him?"
The girl who was dancing with Viren, glanced at Nivi and replied with mirth "No I asked him first."
"Oh hello, it doesn't matter whether you asked him first or not. He is my husband, now get away from him." Nivi raised her voice.
The girl looking terrified, muttered an inaudible sorry before running away from there. Nivi stared at extremely relieved Viren who was smiling at her, before turning away from him. She was about to go when Viren caught her hand which made her stop but she didn't turned towards him.
"Dance ?" Viren asked uncertainly.
"No thank you. Get some other hot girl. Your wife is too innocent to your liking." came Nivi's rude reply. She freed her hand from his grip and walked off. Viren smirked at his angry cum jealous wife. He knew she was too much upset with him but he perfectly how to make her happy. Along with the preparations of the party, he was preparing a surprise for his wife which he planned months ago. He deliberately made her feel that he was too busy in his work.

He was wearing a crisp shirt and black jeans. He chose today as the perfect day to wear the blue blazer that Nivi gifted him. Running his hand at the blazer to feel Nivi, he glanced at his watch. Only five minutes left, he thought while looking at Nivi who was standing with Vandana Taiji and some other ladies, listening to their conversation with a sad smile on her lips. How much his heart pained to see her like that.

4 minutes

3 minutes

2 minutes

1 minutes

He walked away from there still staring at Nivi. When he was gone, Nivi looked around for him, trying to find him but he was nowhere to be seen.
Suddenly darkness engulfed the crowd, making everyone stop talking and look around only if they can see anything in darkness. Everyone felt curious to see what led to power failure and a faint murmur filled the silent environment.
Nivi walked towards the main electricity board, sensing her way to see what was the problem. She barely reached to the center of the hall when a flash light flashed focusing on a person standing at the top of the stairs heading to upstairs. Another flash light focused on Nivi, making her flatter her eyelashes continuously to adjust to the sudden bright light.

As the person looked up, Nivi was astonished to see it was Viren, an earphone stuck to his left ear. His eyes focused on Nivi, his lips curved in a smile, smiling at her.
Nivi was wondering what Viren was trying to do when finally she heard his voice, to her astonishment singing a song

Tum ho to gata hai dil
Tum nahi to geet kahaan
Tum ho to hai sab hansil
Tum nahi to kya hai yahan

Tum ho to hai sapno ke jaisa hasin ek sama

He walked downstairs, staring at Nivi flashlight moving along with him. He walked up to Nivi, gazing at her while moving around her in a circle, singing the song. The emotions going on his face reflecting the truth of the words he was singing, people watching them in pin drop silence while Nivi barely managed to smile at him, her heart jumping with joy to hear Viren singing for her.

Jo tum ho to
Yeh lagta hai
Ki mil gayi har khushi
Jo tum na ho
Yeh lagta hai
Ki har khushi main hai kami
Tum ko hai mangti

Yeh zindagi

With the last word, he knelt down in front of Nivi keeping his head down in front of her earning collective gasps from the crowd watching them.
He looked up to see a stunned Nivi, waiting for him to speak him. Not failing her expectations, Viren at last spoke in a sweet and low voice "Nivedita When I married you, I never had any expectations that you will ever love me back like I always loved you. But you proved me wrong, you loved me more than I ever loved you devoting each and every special moment of your life to me, making me feel loved, making me feel blessed to have you as my wife.
Whenever I felt alone, you were there beside me to tell me that I am not alone. Whenever I had any doubts on our relationship, you scolded me, you yelled at me to prove again and again that you belong to me only. I just wanted you and only you in my life.
I know every girl have some dreams regarding their marriage but I broke all your dreams. So on the day on our first marriage anniversary, I want to fulfill your dreams. Nivedita, will you marry me once again with all rituals? Will you marry me once again with the sole aim of being by my side throughout our life?"

Viren waited for her answer with bated breath. He knew that she will say yes, but the excitement was bubbling inside him to hear her yes.
Never in her dreams, Nivedita imagined Viren doing all this on their first marriage anniversary. She felt heaven after hearing what he said. Words failed to come out of her mouth, making Viren nervous with the passing time.

After what felt like ages, Viren heard Nivedita saying  with blank expressions on her face"Get up Viren."
As he stood up, he looked at her nervously, not understanding what's going on in her mind. As Nivi ran towards him threw her arms around his neck, Viren stumbled a bit took a few steps to steady himself. Instinctively he wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight, not letting her go.
Nivedita shrieked in his ears "OF COURSE YES VIREN !!!"
Their hearts started jumping with joy like the time when they realized their love for each other, making them laugh at each other crazily, their foreheads and nose touching each other. Finally they were able to achieve the comfort level of their relationship.

As rose petals showered on them, Viren and Nivi looked around with teary eyes to see everyone clapping for them. Their gaze stopped at Tani and Anurag standing together, laughing with tears in their eyes. Viren brought his hand forward, caressing Nivi's cheeks delicately with love. When Nivi finally looked up at him, he swooped down to capture her rosy lips in a passionate kiss not caring about anything else. After resisting a bit, Nivi too gave in kissing him back trying to pour all her love in this single kiss, locking her hand around Viren's neck as Viren's arms circled her waist. Their tears mingling, their lips caressing each other, they finally felt peace and happy to realize their love in their heart. The happiness that their love gave them was over whelming.

-THE END-

edwardcullen19 thumbnail

so everyone thanks ton for joining me in this sweet journey of my ff realization of love
finally i wrote the ending i always wished to write
you guys know what i named it realization of love...because i always wanted it to end at the moment when they realize their love for each other and then confess it

it was a great journey guys...thank you all...thanks a lot

achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg neeti it was a awesome and too romantic update.loved it.love nivren.
awesome job neeti and this is for u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿค—.
love u dearโค๏ธ
will surely read ur ss.