Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chandni1996

great update!!!! are u going to update again soon?

don't worry i will update in upcoming week... i was not getting time to update my ff due to my studies but hopefully i will update my ff in a week
Chandni1996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwardcullen19

don't worry i will update in upcoming week... i was not getting time to update my ff due to my studies but hopefully i will update my ff in a week

Okay! thanks! :D
Ragvir_Prishna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great update loved it 
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

so sorry dear i wasn't able to update my ff...what to do my exams are here...but don't worry i will update my ff this wednesday...this time pakka πŸ˜ƒ ...will update 2 chapters...90% done πŸ˜ƒ
Chandni1996 thumbnail

so sorry dear i wasn't able to update my ff...what to do my exams are here...but don't worry i will update my ff this wednesday...this time pakka πŸ˜ƒ ...will update 2 chapters...90% done πŸ˜ƒ

AWWW thank you!!!
i was getting worried!
i was like oh she said she would but she didnt! what happened? is everything okay?
i actually went back and checked the comments to make sure no one wrote anything mean to u!!! πŸ˜†
edwardcullen19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chandni1996

AWWW thank you!!!
i was getting worried!
i was like oh she said she would but she didnt! what happened? is everything okay?
i actually went back and checked the comments to make sure no one wrote anything mean to u!!!πŸ˜†

i actually went back and checked the comments to make sure no one wrote anything mean to u!!!
@Bold lol 🀣 ...this really cracked me up...no never my readers are too sweet with me 😳 first they are my friends then only reader πŸ˜† so they never do anything like that although sometimes i asked them if anything is not good do tell me but they are like no no you write too good πŸ˜† 😳
earlier i thought i will update but then my mind stopped working meaning i wasn't getting any idea...i had to think a lot before typing my next update...tomorrow i will update for sure πŸ˜ƒ
Chandni1996 thumbnail

i actually went back and checked the comments to make sure no one wrote anything mean to u!!!
@Bold lol 🀣 ...this really cracked me up...no never my readers are too sweet with me 😳 first they are my friends then only reader πŸ˜† so they never do anything like that although sometimes i asked them if anything is not good do tell me but they are like no no you write too good πŸ˜† 😳
earlier i thought i will update but then my mind stopped working meaning i wasn't getting any idea...i had to think a lot before typing my next update...tomorrow i will update for sure πŸ˜ƒ

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😳
I HAVD NO MAKE SURE THAT THAT IS NOT WHY UR UPLOADING-BECAUSE IF I SAW THAT DUE TO A MEAN COMMENT U ARE NOT UPDATING THEN I WOULD MAD AT THAT PERSON WHO WROTE THAT MEAN COMMENT!!! LOL

U ARE A GREAT WRITER!!!!!

WRITER BLOCK? UGH I HATE THAT!

2MORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!! ITS GOING TO BE A WONDERFUL DAY THEN! πŸ˜³
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
                              REALIZATION OF LOVE
                                     PART-34

Viren when went in the room he saw Nivi trying to read a book. He watched her for a few moments curiously and then said "Hey !!!"
Nivi looked up at him in surprise and said "Hi !!!!"
"Trying to read a book?" said Viren trying to have a conversation with Nivi.
"Yeah I guess." Nivi replied while looking confused and puzzled.
"Read it aloud " said Viren while sitting at the end of the bed.
"Really?"
"Yeah not because I want to hear what you are reading, I want to know that how come you learned reading a book while holding it upside down." explained Viren while looking at the book
Nivi looked at the book she was holding in her hands and realized the mistake she made just now. Before Viren entered in the room, she was thinking about what happened in the morning. She was amazed to know that Viren is a very good cook and realized he is indeed trying very hard to be with her all the time. No wonder she began to blush while thinking.
           Then she heard some footsteps outside the room and saw Viren outside the room. She picked up a book quickly and tried to hide her face and pretended to be deeply immersed in reading the book while she knew that she wasn't reading it at all. She looked apologetically at Viren. The time she was caught red handed by Viren. She turned the book and began to read it still hiding her smiling face behind the book. Viren could still see her face going red. He smirked while sensing what she might be thinking right now.
"Wings of Fire hmmm that's a very interesting book you know." said Viren while coming closer to Nivi, trying to make her nervous.
Nivi sensing the closeness between them, while gripping the book very hard said "I know I have read it many time before. It's one of my favorite book and biography I ever read."
"Did you? Now here is something common between us. I have read it many times mostly when I was heart broken or I might say when I was feeling very helpless and hopeless. This book inspires me a lot." told Viren happily. He took the book from Nivi. Their hands touched and felt each other's touch while their eyes met. Viren shifted his gaze from Nivi to the book. Nivi kept looking at him while he kept flipping the pages of the book and saying what he loved the most about this book.
"Oh look now he is really giving me all the attention I ever wanted to have. Not going to office to look after me, not letting me work and now even focusing on what I am doing all the day. Viren this is it. This is my Viren. This is the Viren I first hated and then fell deeply in love with." Nivi thought in her mind.
Vire asked something but When Viren didn't got any reply from her, he looked up and saw a longing in her eyes for him. He snapped his fingers in front of Nivi and said "come back from your dreamland, Mrs. Nivedita Viren Sood."
Nivi jerked out of her thoughts and looked at him sheepishly. Viren stood up and moved to the nearby book shelf. He began to search for some book.
"What are you doing?"
"Searching for a book ummm I want to read it aloud to you."
Finally he got the book and sat on the bed besides Nivi. "But why you want me to read it?" questioned Nivi.
"Because there is much more in life to do than looking after your house, cooking food and taking care of others." Replied Viren
"What is the point of all this talk Viren?"
"The point is I want you to enjoy doing something which you like. I know you like reading novels Yash told me that long time ago."
"But…." said Nivi uncertainly.
"And from now I want you to do only those things which you love you to do. In your life you did what others wanted you to do. Even we got married for the sake of Sid and Divya's marriage. This is your life, Nivi and you should enjoy it. I know you will say that no it's not like that. So now can u tell me when you did what you loved ever in your life?"
Nivi kept thinking but she didn't remembered when she did anything she loved last time. Viren smiled and said "See this is what I want to tell you. You can't even remember that so called last time."
Viren sat on the bed besides her and opened the book. "You will love this book. I know girls do love romantic stories."    
He began to read the book loudly for Nivi. Nivi kept hearing what he was saying while staring continuously at him.
She smiled to see Viren's efforts for her. Viren was so lost in reading the book that he didn't knew when Nivi came closer to him.
"And they lived happily ever after. So how was it Nivi?" said Viren
He looked around to see Nivi sleeping while her head resting on Viren's shoulder. He didn't knew when she slept off. She was holding his right hand with both her hands and there was a big smile on her face while sleeping.
Viren kept gazing at her adoring her beautiful face and heart-killing smile. He slowly freed his hand. He made her head rest peacefully on the pillow carefully and went away after putting a blanket on her without making any voice. He was happy to see the increasing closeness between them.

Viren was going out of the room when his phone rang. He disconnected the call immediately at Nivi who stirred in her sleep after hearing some disturbance in room. He hurried towards her and began to pat her hairs slowly with his hands. Finally she again dozed off.
                 Viren breathed in relief. He checked who called him up and saw it was his company's manager. He made a call and began to talk with someone very quietly. He didn't wanted to disturb Nivi. At last he disconnected the call once again and called nurse. "I am going out for 2 hours. You please look after her." whispered Viren.
With a final kiss on Nivi's forehead. he went out.

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
                           REALIZATION OF LOVE
                                     PART-35

After 2-3 hours, when Nivi woke up she immediately looked at the other side of the bed but Viren was not there. He didn't left her alone like this except the time when he left his home. She sat up quickly and began to look around. Don't know why but she began to worry when she didn't saw him near her. She began to call the nurse but no one came. She began to call Viren but he didn't picked up. Then she dialed Anurag's number but he too didn't picked up. Nivi began to feel worried now. She stood up and tried to go out of the room. Her leg was paining a lot but still she kept walking. She looked around. She searched Viren everywhere but he wasn't there.
After searching Viren for about an hour outside the house as well, She came back in the house and went towards her room. She wasn't feeling well. After that accident, Viren never let her do anything. She was feeling weak right now. Suddenly, her vision went blurred and with a loud thud, she fell on floor.

When Nivi opened her eyes, she felt someone slapping her cheeks lightly. She saw someone bending over her and two other people standing near her bed.
She rubbed her eyes and tried to look back at them but still she wasn't able to see them clearly. She tried to sit. The person bending over her caught her hand and helped her in sitting. The person gave her water to drink and sprinkled some on her face.
She wiped water from face and again rubbed her eyes. She looked up and saw Viren looking at her with concern in his eyes for her. Anurag and nurse were standing near her bed looking tensed. "Viren, Anurag, where you both went? I tried to call you guys but you both didn't picked up the call and nurse was not there as well. I got so tensed for you Viren."
Viren caressed her cheeks with his hands and told her to take rest. He turned towards the nurse and shouted at her "HOW DARE YOU LEAVE HER LIKE THIS !!!!!!"
Nivi flinched when she heard Viren shouting at the top of his voice. She caught Viren's hand and said "Its ok Viren. Please don't scold her."
Viren looked back at her and said "But what if something have happened to you? Looked at your feet Nivi, its bleeding. You are not allowed to walk so much."
"Sir I went to take one of her medicines which got over. I thought it'll not take much time but I got late and I am sorry for that." said nurse apologetically.
"You better be. If I ever came back home and saw her like the way I did today, then you don't know what I can do" shouted Viren. The nurse kept looking down.
"And you Nivedita? What do you think you are ? James Bond or Sherlock Holmes? You thought that we got lost somewhere. Next time, DON'T EVEN DARE TO STEP OUT OF THE ROOM ALONE." He warned Nivi.
Nivi nodded her head in yes and tried to hold his hand. But he jerked his hand out of her grip and stormed out of the room. He kept looking at her with a mad glint in his eyes.

At dinning table, Viren, Anurag and Nivi kept eating their dinner quietly. Anurag made 2-3 unsuccessful attempts to change Viren's mood but everytime Viren gave him a very angry look which was once more than enough for him to shut his mouth.
Nivi too tried to apologise to Viren but he defied her.
Nivi and Anurag were still thinking how to change Viren's mood when suddenly the door bell rang. Anurag instantly stood up to opened the door. He peeped through the magical eye before opening the gate.
Suddenly he looked back at Viren and Nivi looking dead terrified. He immediately ran away from there like a rocket. Viren and Nivi looked at his retreating back. The doorbell again rang. Viren stood up and before opening the door, he looked back at Nivi uncertainly.
He opened the door and looked around to see someone standing there when suddenly someone pushed him back. Viren fell on the floor. A very beautiful girl was standing there looking dead angry. She yelled "Kahan gaya ye Anurag?"
Viren shrugged his shoulder and said "I don't know." That girl came in and began to search Anurag. Finally she found him in some room. Nivi and Viren heard some some voices from upstairs. It looked like that girl was beating Anurag.
Nivi looked at Viren. Viren understood what she wanted to ask. With a glance at upstairs, he said "She is Taani, Anurag's fiancee. Anurag must have forgot something."
Then they again heard Anurag shouting in pain. They both looked at each other and burst out laughing. Nivi was holding Viren's shoulder for support while Viren wrapped his arms around her waist

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
awesome update as usual NeetilπŸ˜›..wating for next soon