NivRen FF:Realization of Love *completed* - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Omg Neetika!!!!!!!! I am blushing, and gave a big whistle here what can I say just lovely sweetie. Waiting for ur ud wink wink.
wow jaan this is awesome...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
thanks swti... mwah mwah πŸ˜ƒ
keep up the excellent workπŸ‘πŸΌ
really missing nivren so much,,,,, thanks for writing swti
Neeti,,wow yaar...itz really wonderful!!

NivRen singing n romancing...uff n te kiss!! *blush* *blush*

continue soon sweetie...love u *hugs*
Please continue soon.  πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ƒ
Please please continue soon. 😊 
                                                   REALIZATION OF LOVE
                                             PART-6

Viren's lips moved slowly towards Nivi's face. His eyes were eyeing her shivering lips. Nivi realized this and moved towards Viren too. They closed their eyes. Nivi felt Viren luscious lips on her.

Viren kissed Nivi passionately. While kissing Nivi, he kept stroking her long hairs with his hand and kept another hand around her wet waist. Viren felt like it's the only real thing in the whole world. He always craved for Nivi's love. He never felt so calm, so relaxed in his life ever. Only today he loved the fact that he is Viren Sood. Viren Sood, the life partner of Nivedita.

Now he began to remember all the sweet memories he shared with the love of his life. Suddenly one memory turned all his happiness in sadness. He opened his eyes as it was too horrible for him to relive that memory and moved back abruptly.

At once he remembered something that made him feel impatient and very very worried. Nivi opened her eyes as she felt Viren moving back abruptly and looked at him with curiosity.

She came near Viren and placed her hand on Viren's shoulder. Viren was so lost in his thoughts that he did not realized all this and kept worrying about something that he always wanted to do and he was unable to do that always.

Nivi shook him a bit and said "Viren what happened? Are you okay?"

Viren looked at her at once and again got lost. Nivi tried to understand what's going on in his mind but she did not got what made Viren worried so much suddenly.

Viren replied slowly "woh '..woh Nivi it's getting so late. We should go downstairs and I am feeling a bit cold too."

Nivi while unable to understand anything, agreed and began to move the door of the terrace. She looked back and saw Viren standing still in the rain like a statue.

Nivi said "Viren come let's go." Viren jerked his head suddenly and said "let's go."  

They both went back to their room. Nivi changed her clothes and when she came back to the room, she saw Viren sneezing repeatedly. She went near to him and realized that still he is wearing his wet clothes.

Nivi made an angry face and said "Viren you did not change your clothes till now."

She opened the cupboard and picked up a light blue shirt and black jeans. She gave the clothes to Viren and said "go and change your clothes immediately while I make tea for you."

When Nivi came back in the room with a cup of tea in her hands, she saw Viren humming a tune happily while lying on the couch with his eyes closed.

Nivi began to think "when I was here, he was so worried so tensed, now he is happy." She got amazed at the unusual behavior of Viren.

She went near the couch and said "Viren tea." Viren opened his eyes and looked at her. He got up and sat on the couch at once.

He took tea from Nivi's hands at once and said "thanks Nivi."

Nivi smiled and was about to turn back when Viren caught her hand and said "itni bhi jaldi kya hai Nivi. Sit here with me."

Nivi looked at him and sat on the couch when Viren again sneezed. Nivi touched his forehead as she got worried for him.

Viren said "Nivi I am alright." Viren shook his head and water from his hairs fell on Nivi's face. To prevent the water, Nivi brought her hand in front of her face.  She again looked at Viren and realized something suddenly which wiped the smile from her face. She touched his wet hairs and got angry at once.

Nivi yelled at Viren "Viren your hairs are still wet. Why did not you dry you hairs? Let me tell you one thing for sure, if you got ill then I am not gonna spare you."

Nivi got up and came back with towel in her hands. She began to wipe water Viren's hairs with the towel while fuming on him "who told you to come on the terrace and get wet in the rain? You are so careless."

Viren replies mischievously "I was so lost in staring at my jaan that I did not realized it's raining. I love to see you getting angry on me and scolding me."

Nivi smiled and they both began to chat. After that they both went to sleep at their respective places.

In the morning, Nivi woke up as the sunlight began to fall on her face and looked at the couch to see the most beautiful face of the world.

But Viren was not there. Nivi sat up and saw a rose lying near to her with a note. She opened the note with a smile on her face and read which wiped the smile from her face "GOOD BYE NIVI, I AM LEAVING FROM HERE TO NEVER COME BACK.- Viren."

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
hey guys sorry for being so late in updating...till march i will be very busy now as my papers are on the way...i have to study hard...forgive my mistakes and enjoy reading
hit like button if you all find my update a bit good as i know it's all bakwaas
i will wait for my reader's feedback about my update
excellent work
lov u
but why viren leave and nover go back>
eagerly  to know
Neetika,
First time I'm reading these chapters, all 6 in a row.  Awesome my dear, they are wonderful!  And what happened at the end??? so curious.  What's going with Viren suddenly...  waiting to hear more.

But studies first, so take your time and all the best with your exams.
very nice update neeti...the first part is very romantic with nivren kiss...😳...want to know why viren wrote that note and what's the reason behind his saddness...waiting eagerly to know that...