Good old school days of TV celebs -Karan

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Good old school days of TV celebs

As a kid, one doesn't have to worry and life seems like a dream. Most school students aspire to make a mark in the world. Our TV stars talk about the fun they had in their school days as Always Kabhi Kabhi premiers on STAR Plus on September 11 at 1 pm. Check out the four school going characters whose destinies seem to take them on different paths which somehow, come together at St. Marks in this cool movie

Showing 4  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

NATIK aka KARAN MEHRA
I was a popular kid in school and I loved being famous. I was the head boy which was cool. I excelled in all sports activities in school. I loved playing football and was the captain of my school team in my 11 th standard. Oddly, I never participated or thought of drama or arts but look at me today, I am an actor- totally opposite of what I used to do in school. School days were fun.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the article...good oneπŸ‘
Edited by --Sari-- - 12 years ago
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article...πŸ˜›karan u rocks football bhi great...πŸ˜ƒ
deepshiii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for sharing such a nice article tanu di πŸ˜³
heyy st.mark's is the school where karan used to study or it is a school in the movie always kabhi kabhi?πŸ˜•
Edited by sweet_deepshi - 12 years ago
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing & now he himself has become football...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
He's mentioned his sporty past many times...its hard to imagine Karan was ever an athlete😲  Stop eating NOC's lunchbox wale parathas, dude...looks like the athletics went for a toss once fame came knocking...πŸ˜• Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago