Posted: 12 years ago
yah things are changing  ahem is changing i just can't believe it yaar
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aquablue17

dawal did sumthing?

😆 yah.

When the cake was cut, the kids told Gopi, my mum feeds the cake to my dad when she cuts, it please feed Aham uncle. the Kids took Gopi to Aham, where he was standing, she took a rather big slice of cake, she brought it up close to his mouth, Aham was major embarrassed he took his hand and took the slice from her and took a bite but his intention was to feed her some of the cake too, as it was a big piece, then Dhawal came as soon as Aham took the cake from gopi to bite it and took Gopi away, to the cake again to feed Gopi some, he fed her first, then Hetal and I'm assuming everyone else too, the camera focused on the disappointed look of Aham at having Gopi taken from him and others giving her the cake first before he had a chance to give her.
paroomeem thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Can you see it, wow, when he was given the cake, Hetal was disappointed when he took the slice of cake from Gopi, but when she was taken away from him, the disappointment in Aham's eyes that he wasn't the first one to give her the cake, I think he was embarrassed off course, but he wanted to take the cake from her take a bite and give her a bite of the same cake, the way he turned to look at them all giving her the cake...poor Aham has fallen in love.

i think hetal was satisfied rather than disappointed as ahem took cake piece and didnt ruin the moment
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: paroomeem

i think hetal was satisfied rather than disappointed as ahem took cake piece and didnt ruin the moment

Hi, look back at it, perhaps I was wrong but I thought she was disappointed as on Aham's birthday he took the cake directly from her hand into his mouth this time he took it from her, but someone else has noticed something...apparently Gopi and Kokila noticed Aham's disappointment at not feeding Gopi the cake...I've only watched it once, so I need to see all these details again just to be sure.
har cheez megud hota hai ji agar wo cake ahemji gopi ko khilate to zaroor kalakari ladies kuch kalakari karti...

now!! i hope ahem gifts her sumthing!!parrr sab k saamne nahii akele room me...:D just hope sooo
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

har cheez megud hota hai ji agar wo cake ahemji gopi ko khilate to zaroor kalakari ladies kuch kalakari karti...

now!! i hope ahem gifts her sumthing!!parrr sab k saamne nahii akele room me...:D just hope sooo

Sorry my hindi is really crap, can you repeat in english Thanks babe.

Just incase you are wondering I understand hindi but when speaking really quickly and writing like it's a torturous exercise...

Sorry my hindi is really crap, can you repeat in english Thanks babe.

Just incase you are wondering I understand hindi but when speaking really quickly and writing like it's a torturous exercise...

ohkay!!

if the kalakari ladies would hav seen ahem feeding back gopi the cake sure they would plan sum kalakariess

just hope ahem gifts gopi sumthing as its her b day and kanhaji's too..
top on that she saved kanha ji fron the chor's (thief) hope he gifts her a gift in THEIR room:P

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: thejazzgal.s

ohkay!!

if the kalakari ladies would hav seen ahem feeding back gopi the cake sure they would plan sum kalakariess

just hope ahem gifts gopi sumthing as its her b day and kanhaji's too..
top on that she saved kanha ji fron the chor's (thief) hope he gifts her a gift in THEIR room:P

That's a sweet thought, but i think if she hears him wishing her happy birthday it will be enough for her, she really loves him and for him to speak to her nicely is a big deal for her.

That's a sweet thought, but i think if she hears him wishing her happy birthday it will be enough for her, she really loves him and for him to speak to her nicely is a big deal for her.

agree!!

but for viewer's sake hope CV's gifts us this thing:P ( i know this its not gonna happen par phir me ummed rakhne se kya jata hai:P :D)

me too waiting for ahem to wish her bday
sam990 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor ahem not given chance  tgo feed the cakes to gopie