Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

SS: Aham longs to see Gopi (UPDATED pg4) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
nyc 1

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Aham longs to see Gopi (UPDATED pg4) (Page 4)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by goham

u r story give feel of  a episode

I normally go for a more hatke storyline, this time I tried more conventional story and at the same time it's more believable right, but it was still funny so I'm happy with it.

Thanks manju.

farida0087

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Part 2

After Gopi's birthday celebrations and their guests had left, Aham wished Gopi happy birthday and shook her hand, but they eyes locked...he couldn't take his hand away as it seemed a moment that no-one was watching them, though he had felt self-concious about approaching her to wish her when Rashi broached the subject.

Aham came to awareness, realised he was being watched, but instead of breaking contact too quickly, and possibly hurt Gopi's feelings, he thought back what had happened by the cliff today, she had said she brings sadness to everyone and that it's her fault that all in the house aren't happy...he didn't want her to feel guilty for him having to conquer his shyness and approach her now.

He looked into her eyes once more and assured himself she was happy and then broke the contact, spoke to his mother that he had work and made his way upstairs, confident that Gopi would surely come up to their room soon.

Gopi was extremely happy, and went into the kitchen and started to prepare the atta, she stayed in the kitchen for the rest of the evening reminiscing what had happened through out the day with Hetal. 

Meanwhile, Aham though had said he wanted to work, couldn't settle himself and do only that, he carried on reflecting what had happened by the cliff with Gopi her revelations that she blamed herself not only for her parents death but that she took responsibility of the happiness of every family member in the house. He looked at the watch, he had been upstairs for nearly an hour and half, and Gopi had not come up...that's odd, particularly as she was happy, and she had the birthday gifts to put away in the room...he thought to himself, she received one chain set from his mother and probably some money from Kaka, but nothing from anyone else, even Kinjal and Dhawal didn't bring his wife nothing...odd, people coming to a birthday party and don't bring gifts. He grimaced, he should have gone with Jigar & Dhawal when they were going to buy the return gifts and purchased for her something, it didn't look good that he at least should buy her something. 

Aham looked at the time, it was nearly 4pm, thought they hadn't had lunch yet, he heard someone coming, Gopi's payals and bangles were clinking...she knocked on the door to tell him that food was ready. He got up and they left the room together, he went to sit in his normal seat, to the left of his Kaka, and Gopi served him subji, roti's, chutney and everything, with a bright happy smile...Aham thought she does have a nice smile, quite dreamy...he finished eating, but foremost on his mind was the fact he hadn't bought her a gift, he spoke to his mother. Mom, is it okay if I take Gopi out after this, Kokila looked at them Aham and said Ji Aham. Gopi got the strange expression on her face...Aham was a little worried she seemed to not want to go out with him.

Aham turned to Gopi, and said come Gopi and they both headed upstairs to get fresh and change clothes, by the time they finished getting bathed and changed it was already 5pm...Aham had in mind to take her to the saree shop, as he thought she would like a new saree and probably a matching jewellery set, he told her to wait whilst he takes his new car (4 by 4 out of the grarage). He pulled the car in front of her and she got in the passenger seat and they set off, when they arrived at the shop, the store was closed already...Aham punched the steering wheel lightly, and Gopi's eyes widened. Aham said aloud it doesn't matter, do you like ice cream Gopi?

Gopi smiled, he took her to the parlour across town and bought her a sundae and he ordered a cappuccino coffee...Aham looked at Gopi and she was a little shy to eat, so he told her, you see me eat everyday in front of you, every single meal, so don't be shy, besides I bought it for you I want you to enjoy it. He told her I wanted to get you a nice saree but the shop was closed what is your favourite colour, she told him it was pink, he thought off course, he told her Gopi, how come you were in the kitchen today preparing the lunch when you should have come upstairs to study.

Gopi's eyes widened and she said she felt that everyone had done so much for her party, she felt she wanted to do something in return to thank everybody. Aham said okay, but from tomorrow onwards normal routine, no going in the kitchen as it interferes with your housework, Gopi agreed with him, Gopi finished her ice cream and he his coffee, and left.

On the way back, Aham told Gopi, I still haven't checked your homework from school and the assignments yet, so when we get back you come upstairs with me immediately so we can do that and get it out of way today.

will finish later, i'll dream up a romantic scene for us...LOL 

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 10 September 2011 at 3:05am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

farha451288farida0087Anu_maluNada-roseElizaKawasanjalimaaneet93LoveLiveDanceJewelsAndLacepallavisarkarsam990-neela-Aish3003pretty_hshruts18kaka.lgVinder90rsk16shaina.sharmaamalazizDhabu89swasthithejazzgalsuk19ANJ4tina_1234TarantallegraprincessunaraHarshika4Life.SajnaVe.

LoveMJ

LoveMJ

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Arre! You stopped?!
Its really nice! Cont soon!

Aish3003

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveMJ

Arre! You stopped?!
Its really nice! Cont soon!

Arre...babe did you read the long bit on the first page...

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 08 September 2011 at 10:59am

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
areyy Nafeee...u just left there hanging...i want to see their date...

pls make it wonderful...

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shajnaii

areyy Nafeee...u just left there hanging...i want to see their date...

pls make it wonderful...

I've updated it, to show the date Shajna.

Edited by Nafisa_blossoms - 08 September 2011 at 12:08pm

shajnaii

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Thanks for the Update can't wait to read the next part~! love your Os

Edited by Bloem123 - 08 September 2011 at 11:24am

.Nafisa.

Post Reply New Post