Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

karan.kritzkmh

karan.kritzkmh

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hey guyz i just came up with an idea plz tell me if u think it might work

i was just thinking if we could do a everybody FF where everybody could participate not just in the wonderful comments but also in writing  the story. Which means that each part a new person can post it. the good points would be:
* their would be more regular updates as anybody can update 
* when we r really into the FF we start thinking about wat would happen next wont it be fun to actually write it down and see the responses. i am sure you guyz would get positive ones and that might motivate u to write more FFs

i have an idea for an story 
if u like this idea plz tell me if many people are interested  we can discuss the type and who will update when. ill keep u guyz posted on more and the charecters

Arjun Singhania 
Arohi Aluwalia

silent readers plz press the like button to show that u r interested people who want to update plz post a note saying ud like to be one of the upaters!!!!

Edited by karan.kritzkmh - 07 September 2011 at 2:58am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

subeyykhadija-kmh-anzaeram-kmh-all_d_wayMsFuzzybear69maloseMsSweetheart96.RockstaR.justpratiarjuhi_kmh...Sheher...artamysticlover--Anjali--.vrshn.aparna4karanika...vibha...punam2712Arjuhisismoonkmh.Dulcet

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF from Everyone to kmh lovers plz take a look" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Plz start it,we would luv 2 hv a nw ff n a quick updater. Btw when u r going 2 start?

karan.kritzkmh

karan.kritzkmh

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonkmh

Plz start it,we would luv 2 hv a nw ff n a quick updater. Btw when u r going 2 start?

i have an idea i have started it but i need to know if enough people are interested so that it would work well would u like to be one of the updaters?  
plz say yes!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.

malose

malose

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
that is a wondful idea plz do start =) 

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by karan.kritzkmh

i have an idea i have started it but i need to know if enough people are interested so that it would work well would u like to be one of the updaters?
plz say yes!!

oh,dat means it wl b lyk group story. Quite interestng. Well do u thnk i cn b updater,m d mst laziest updater of dis forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsSweetheart96

malose

malose

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
moon you are the lazizt one or versh :P??

moonkmh

IF-Stunnerz

moonkmh

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malose

di,i thnk varsh is fastr dn me. Nw i myself 4get when i updated last.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Anupa28MsSweetheart96punam2712

malose

malose

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by malose

di,i thnk varsh is fastr dn me. Nw i myself 4get when i updated last.
maybe know is the god time to update ?? well i miss you updates :P 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.vrshn.punam2712

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.