What is happening?????

shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
According to the new promo where Ram is leaving those who don't now abt the promo it's something like this
Ram: agar main aaj nahi Gaya toh company haath se nikal jaayegi isliye I have to go
Toh main chalta hoon
Priya: aisa nahi kehte mr kapoor kehte hain jaake waapas aata hoon
Then they show ram leaving n he turns around n says priya...!!!
That's abt the promo
Now I want to now What is happening????
Ram is actually leaving priya???
So till ram is bak wats gonna happen with the show?? Way are they planning???
Plzzz leave ur comments Edited by -Nadii- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saisamanvi thumbnail
i think ram said to priya" takecare" or aapna kayal rako or i am sorry priya..shadi ke pehala day janapada this my opinion
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even i'm upset after hearing about this promo shaaranya.. hope there is some last min magic .. either ram shouldn't go or priya shld go with ram...

not sure y this track is introduced.. is it because of non availability of the leads..
yest i saw priya's body double.. may be they are going to focus new york track till sakshi is back...

but they can't show ram alone na... ufff.. i'm so confused..

i don't want CV's to ruin the story which has started beautifully after the marriage... 😭 Hope some wonder happens...
shaaranya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: maria2285

even i'm upset after hearing about this promo shaaranya.. hope there is some last min magic .. either ram shouldn't go or priya shld go with ram...

not sure y this track is introduced.. is it because of non availability of the leads..
yest i saw priya's body double.. may be they are going to focus new york track till sakshi is back...

but they can't show ram alone na... ufff.. i'm so confused..

i don't want CV's to ruin the story which has started beautifully after the marriage... 😭 Hope some wonder happens...

Ya I think so too that unavailability of ram & Sakshi has led to this probably they'll show them both go to new York so that they both get their holidays n ram can finish shoot for the films n then they can be bak n the show'll focus fully on them
But still I don't like the new track if ram is leaving priya alone
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: shaaranya

Ya I think so too that unavailability of ram & Sakshi has led to this probably they'll show them both go to new York so that they both get their holidays n ram can finish shoot for the films n then they can be bak n the show'll focus fully on them
But still I don't like the new track if ram is leaving priya alone

s dear.. even i'm not ok with the current track.. 🤢 if they are not going to show ram and priya for few days, it will be disappointing to the viewers of the show who watch it for the sole reason of Raya Chemistry...

hope nothing like this happens... I don't want the CV's to ruin it.. after marriage, RaYa track is being handled beautifully.. i don't want it to be destroyed...🥱🥱
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ohoo!! i vent seen dis promo yet,...shit!! wat will happen now??😕
santt thumbnail
He may tel to priya while going dat "priya u r looking good, acchi lag rahi ho"
santt thumbnail
I m a silent reader of dis forum, just wanted to share my views regardng new promo
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
😆.. I think Golu is gonna say..  "aisa karo tum bhi mere saath chalo.. ( cant trust on leaving my room all to urself.. and ransacked!...🤣 ).."

it wud b probably the only reason y he turned back concerned..🤣
cutiesakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: achiever

😆.. I think Golu is gonna say..  "aisa karo tum bhi mere saath chalo.. ( cant trust on leaving my room all to urself.. and ransacked!...🤣 ).."

it wud b probably the only reason y he turned back concerned..🤣

hahaha lol u r ryt...in dis way v will get to see sum lovely moments...hame priya ki chinta nahi hogi aur ram ko apne room ki lol...