Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged
According to the new promo where Ram is leaving those who don't now abt the promo it's something like this
Ram: agar main aaj nahi Gaya toh company haath se nikal jaayegi isliye I have to go
Toh main chalta hoon
Priya: aisa nahi kehte mr kapoor kehte hain jaake waapas aata hoon
Then they show ram leaving n he turns around n says priya...!!!
That's abt the promo
Now I want to now What is happening????
Ram is actually leaving priya???
So till ram is bak wats gonna happen with the show?? Way are they planning???
Plzzz leave ur comments

Edited by -Nadii- - 07 September 2011 at 1:49am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suecshrutireddygr8Divya23.Princess13.saisamanvi-MariaMars-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is happening?????" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saisamanvi

IF-Dazzler

saisamanvi

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
i think ram said to priya" takecare" or aapna kayal rako or i am sorry priya..shadi ke pehala day janapada this my opinion

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
even i'm upset after hearing about this promo shaaranya.. hope there is some last min magic .. either ram shouldn't go or priya shld go with ram...

not sure y this track is introduced.. is it because of non availability of the leads..
yest i saw priya's body double.. may be they are going to focus new york track till sakshi is back...

but they can't show ram alone na... ufff.. i'm so confused..

i don't want CV's to ruin the story which has started beautifully after the marriage... Cry Hope some wonder happens...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Princess13.shaaranya

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maria2285

even i'm upset after hearing about this promo shaaranya.. hope there is some last min magic .. either ram shouldn't go or priya shld go with ram...

not sure y this track is introduced.. is it because of non availability of the leads..
yest i saw priya's body double.. may be they are going to focus new york track till sakshi is back...

i don't want CV's to ruin the story which has started beautifully after the marriage... Cry Hope some wonder happens...

Ya I think so too that unavailability of ram & Sakshi has led to this probably they'll show them both go to new York so that they both get their holidays n ram can finish shoot for the films n then they can be bak n the show'll focus fully on them
But still I don't like the new track if ram is leaving priya alone Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MariaMars-

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaaranya

Originally posted by maria2285

Ya I think so too that unavailability of ram & Sakshi has led to this probably they'll show them both go to new York so that they both get their holidays n ram can finish shoot for the films n then they can be bak n the show'll focus fully on them
But still I don't like the new track if ram is leaving priya alone Ouch

s dear.. even i'm not ok with the current track.. Dead if they are not going to show ram and priya for few days, it will be disappointing to the viewers of the show who watch it for the sole reason of Raya Chemistry...

hope nothing like this happens... I don't want the CV's to ruin it.. after marriage, RaYa track is being handled beautifully.. i don't want it to be destroyed...SleepySleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaranya

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
ohoo!! i vent seen dis promo yet,...shit!! wat will happen now??Confused

santt

santt

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
He may tel to priya while going dat "priya u r looking good, acchi lag rahi ho"

santt

santt

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I m a silent reader of dis forum, just wanted to share my views regardng new promo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.