Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

first of all look into yourself and your posts before criticizing others and not all people who dislike Tappu or critcize her are ichcha fans why don't you go hide behind her ?you talking about fictional characters then jogi is also a fictional character and Tappu too why so much love for Tappu and hate for jogi and others can you explain that😲really i am surprised at you people first write instigatory posts if someone replies then come up with these posts..😕and now when we reply report👏and one thing is no one should not have a daughter like Tappu , friend like her , lover like her , wife like her , mother like her ..no woman should be like her , no human being should be like her ..<div></div>

👏
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: kinju02

It is better not to answer Tapasya's fan, they are like Nani 2.  See their Nani 1 jumped and wanted to fly hearing Veer and Iccha are not living together, Veer is going to America... If they've made mistakes, they should admit that they were fault and make any necessary apologies but instead they keep on dwelling on mistakes.  They have gone so crazy on the show that they are not able to differentiate between Tina and Iccha, any Tina article they find, they are the first person to throw tantrums.  They just cannot digest the truth that Iccha, Damini, Veer and Jogi are positive character of the show. 

Like Nani 1, they want only their Gulab Jamoon to be given importance and they expect everyone in this forum to accept for all wrong doings.  What message it is bringing to the public that they are not trying to understand but still they argue that only Tapasya brings interest in the show.  Think Tapasya fan are yet to get married, they will realise as soon as they get a child like Tapasya.

Mods note

@Bold:Consider this as your first official warning for violating the rule of "No personal attacks against a fan grp or a member" ..Repeat of the same will result in warning meter rise or direct ban

And next time plss dont create these MIDs as we can quickly find out the actual member doing it even if u r using a proxy server ..dont engage yourself in such type of things and get yourself in trouble ...

Uttaran Dev team

monalisa2010mam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinoo

The Damini-Jogi relationship is downright weird. WEIRD.  It is almost like Jogi has a co-wife in the home.  Seriously.  Divya has my full support in this matter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I MUST PROTEST AGAINST SUCH A NARROW-MINDED VIEW!😲Actually,  most people in this world are too self-seeking and prejudiced to be able to understand or respect the Jogi-Damini relationship which is equivalent to Ram-Hanuman relationship.If Divya gets jealous,it's her problem...no one can do anything about it...In fact,it was WEIRD of Divya to be suspicious of a magnanimous and pure-hearted husband like Jogi as well as a faithfull and docile maid like Damini...How could she forget all the selfless services rendered by Damini?
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jdfan

first of all look into yourself and your posts before criticizing others and not all people who dislike Tappu or critcize her are ichcha fans why don't you go hide behind her ?you talking about fictional characters then jogi is also a fictional character and Tappu too why so much love for Tappu and hate for jogi and others can you explain that 😲 really i am surprised at you people first write instigatory posts if someone replies then come up with these posts..😕 and now when we reply report 👏and one thing is no one should have a daughter like Tappu , friend like her , lover like her , wife like her , mother like her ..no woman should be like her , no human being should be like her ..

</div>
<div>

What can i say! Jogi would b happy to see u advocate! I never supported taps completely, i know that she is wrong more than any fictional chkt.. So is jogi as her father thats all! U r talking of branches n leaves of a tree n i am talking of root of it, totally diff prespective! Get aggresive n if in defensc said anything its like instigation wah kya baat hai anyway! But if u see before ich n dami put their leg in takurs house every1 were living normal n happy fami life, complication started bcoz of their entry in tis fami!
jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: OMG1nitya

What can i say! Jogi would b happy to see u advocate! I never supported taps completely, i know that she is wrong more than any fictional chkt.. So is jogi as her father thats all! U r talking of branches n leaves of a tree n i am talking of root of it, totally diff prespective! Get aggresive n if in defensc said anything its like instigation wah kya baat hai anyway! But if u see before ich n dami put their leg in takurs house every1 were living normal n happy fami life, complication started bcoz of their entry in tis fami!

@bold ... i am sorry my mortal human brain cannot allow me  to understand what you are trying to say here 😕
where did i advocate jogi ?..did i call him a saint who has no flaws ..please pick out some of your precious time and read others post before commenting on them ..i just asked a simple question what should have jogi done? ..when he knew he was responsible for ichcha's father's death ..give them some money and ask them to leave ..if he tried to give a little fatherly love to ichcha because he knew what she has lost because of him ...where he neglected Tapasya?  and if  you are going to follow the muktha-cute's blames on Jogi that he did so much injustice with Tapasya all i can say is watch the serial again because it will be useless to write each and every detail  here when the serial is enough to give proofs and they are not hidden..deep but open  
Edited by jdfan - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The very fact that Jogi atm is playing happy families with veer and icha without giving a single thought to his own daughter and how she must be living is extremely unsettling. So the pandit ji got it right. Poor Tapu will never get her father's love.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mikku87

after seeing yesterday's episode and hearing my friend's comments i could not stop myself from posting this topic.
Actually its not Icchhaa who is the dumbest and unrealistic character in the serial,but its the greatest Jogi Takur.
He is bringing shame to all the fathers in the world..He is very proud to be called as Icchhaas father right...
then wat about his own biological daughter????why he is not realising and accepting  that its his upbringing that
is responsible for the behaviour of tapasya...why he is not analysing his fault?wat rathore said was correct.
when he was supposed to correct her mistakes,he didn't do that..now he is angry at her and literally abandoned her

One thing he should understand that a child need unconditional love from their parents not so many precious gifts.
he know to shower love on his adopted daughter,but not on his own daughter.Someone will say that he has so much love for
tapasya in his heart but not showing .but let me ask u ..wat is the use of hidden love.one should express it.
He was shown sitting and crying during rasya marriage,wat was the use.he could have atleast gone there to do his
so called fatherly duties(atleast go ther and do kanyadaan and come back).i will not say that he should go ther happily
and attend the marriage.but atleast go ther and witness the new begining of his daughter's life(he could have done that
without even talking with her)but no...he is a mahaan...who can do mahaan things for his adopted daughter but
doing nothing for his own daughter

he should have given tapasya more importance than icchhaa...atleast he should have made tapasya feel like that...
he used to do that in childhood atleast rarely(like he said no to icchhaa wen she asked and granted  permission
wen tapasya  came on behalf of icchhaa)...he was much more acceptable then
then this situation will not have happened...but wat happened is that tapasya became jealous and he became root cause
...he could have tackled the situation then and ther wen he came to know about tapasya's insecurities about him

in this forums all r praising jogi and umed...and i personally feel that umed is the best father bcoz he knows
his son and wat he needs and he always try to give wat his son wants..also scolds him lovingly wen he do mistakes(icchhaas case)
and make him understand wat is right and  wrong.he also always sides with truth but not like jogi
who act as mahaan infront of other and always failed to understand his daughter .he will vent out his anger on tapasya
.tell me truly guys, which father will throw out his daughter(not son) from house at night wen she was proved to be
reason for someone else's death..no one..that too considering today's world...
wat will he do if he finds his daughter lying dead in a railway track being victim of rape the next day...will it be the punishment for her sins??we have law and order to punish culprits...don't we...hmmm...
if he had that much ethics and moral values he should have called the police and handed over
tapasya to them...then i would have considered him as a person with moral values...but not now...

then she came back pregnant
(she was lucky as the person behind that really loves her and wants to marry her)...
its bound to happen for any girl thrown out of house like that(without money and education certificates)
 unless she has gone to some orphanage or something like that...wen jogi came to know that the child is someone else how
did he react...let me ask you will tapasya be able to reveal this secret to jogi considering the
situation she was taken back in the house by him...so best thing was to lie that its veer child(don't tell me rathore was ther and all..
..i saw him coming into picture wen she reached bundela house)

i agree that later she played with emotions of bundela parivaar..that was wrong ...tapasya did acting to get veer,but wat did
gunwanti did,she took tapasya back in house for her selfish needs...don't you think it paved way for more drama and
destruction of peace in that house...

in which family they will make ex-wife and current wife stay under same roof even the ex is pregnant ?...usually people will visit
ex if they loves the baby and try to bring baby to the house after its born...

ya coming back to jogi...
consider the scenes of him with damini and icchhaa
its fair to shower love on icchhaa infront of all considering she is his adopted daughter
but the scenes with damini is totally disgusting..my friends too have same opinion...he is so concerned about her that we feel she is his wife...
consider you in divya's position..you have a loyal servant who is of ur age...she is constantly giving you saab jaap and taking care
of all the things of ur husband...also ur husband says no to you regarding something  and after getting a request from
servant he allows u to go(america issue)...how will you feel..won't u be angry at the servant...don't tell me you won't..
all wives are possessive about their husbands...there are somethings that a wife should take care about husband...
also let me ask you...should ther be privacy in between hus and wife...whenever jogi-divya are talking damini will poke her nose
into that matter...is it really appreciated...
all i should say is ther should be border line for every relations...jogi can respect damini but should give more importance to his own wife and
child...we all r human and have egos and insecurities..one should consider this in keeping all relations
.and how can you expect divya to take all this very easily...seeing the treatment he is giving to own daughter
and adopted daughter...

All i can say is jogi was never a good father to tapasya nor a good husband to divya(in divya's case ther may be some exceptions)😡😡

Ahhh another essay on Jogi being a bad father 🥱😆
😆

so You want to say ...when someone commits a crime a father should keep forgiving his son/daughter

since you hav forgotten let me remind  Jogi had forgiven her after Bride swap, then when vansh's death mystery & icha's murder plot was revealed n she was thrown out ...after soem time he brought her back

n now u guys think he should forgive her for lying to bundela family n trying to snatch Veer again ...so if she keeps commiting crimes ..its Jogi who is to blame ...If yr father is ignoring you negelcting you hav teh right to commit some crimes ...
 n Damini --------------gosh only a lunatic wife would doubt jogi with Divya without any proof
pathetic post n pathetic sense of morality shown in the post

hard to fathom how a father like Jogi is held responsible for psychotic behavior of that devilish , selfish woman tappu ..not surprising to see such disgusting posts frm tappu fans 🥱

Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 12 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Jogi doesnt see hs own mistakes wont wonder why both his wife and daughter are like this about the whole issue and there he is ignoring them both. tut tut jogi
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Jogi has truely accepted Ichcha as his daughter and has been fair to both Tapu and Ichcha. There are only very few people that stand this test of not favoring one over other just because one of the kid is a biological child.

So problem lies with Divya, Tapu and Nani for never accepting this and keep expecting Jogi to favor Tapu every time over Ichcha.

It is all in prospective.

Similarly Ichcha will not treat Mukta/Krishna any differently then her own just because one is her biological child and other is not.
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shyams

Jogi has truely accepted Ichcha as his daughter and has been fair to both Tapu and Ichcha. There are only very few people that stand this test of not favoring one over other just because one of the kid is a biological child.

So problem lies with Divya, Tapu and Nani for never accepting this and keep expecting Jogi to favor Tapu every time over Ichcha.

It is all in prospective.

Similarly Ichcha will not treat Mukta/Krishna any differently then her own just because one is her biological child and other is not.

shyam, i hv not seen any episode, where Jogi did any injustice with Tapu (if people think tht helping a weaker kids in doing home work or preparing once food of her choice for doing well in school or buy the same gift as her own daughter, is called injustice or torture by parents, thn i hv no words to explaine to such thought), in contrary he was very caring and showed his love to her. even whn he punished her by sending hostel, before tht he sat with her and very lovingly talk and explained tht he love her a lot. but all those scenes hv been forgotten and remembered only few very minor things of ignorance, which was never so big tht can make a normal child, so evil. she was cunning from her childhood and expert in hiding her real motive. apart from tht, Jogi not once, but everytime forgiven her crime and gave a lot of chance to be improved, but she always used his kindness in cheating him, playing and using  his emotions. i think after reaching adulthood, son/daughter sd care their parents and not only expect from thm whole life. 
as concern to Divya, she proved tht she is real biological mother of Tapu. now people blame Jogi tht his relation with Damini, cause jealousy in innocent Divya, but why she was jealous in Masoom case. its Jogi goodness tht he still tolerating her, otherwise for such accussation he cd hv kicked her out. 😡 but even CVs is trying to show Jogi as a very good father, very good husband, and more above a great human being, but people making him scape goat to justify some evil creatures.😡
Edited by ankit111 - 12 years ago