Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I felt really sad after watching yesterday's episode! Sandhya's parent's last talk was really touching and the precap was shocking! I mean..arvind's phone was with suraj! Cant wait to watch the two face this tragedy together!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011Amor.monika_2691apknfjholarshi_karishtanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Together in tragedy!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
yeah and today a real blast occurred outside delhi high court-it was too much for me;already i was moved to tears watching it on DABH and then a real one!i felt very useless then nt in a position to help anyone.i knw my post does nt have much relevance to the topic but it just came out

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Well its rather predictable to be honest! Leaves nothing to the imagination as far as im concerned! A student could do better writing! sorry its only my opponion!  Smile

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monika_2691

yeah and today a real blast occurred outside delhi high court-it was too much for me;already i was moved to tears watching it on DABH and then a real one!i felt very useless then nt in a position to help anyone.i knw my post does nt have much relevance to the topic but it just came out

Yup..Me to worried..Monika ..3 dead !! looks like as soon as winter approaches such activity spikes... and 9/11 too approaching  Confused

Sorry Ashima   to have brought in reali life incident... so this will be the first direct meeting of this souls who will be united...How and why will they remain in touch ?? that  will be interesting to see...or do u think Sandhya's bro will  emotionally coerce Sandhya into marrying SUraj so that he can travel to US ..

Edited by tanthya - 07 September 2011 at 1:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Tanhya i think ankur wil force sandhya to marry..yup what happened in delhi is tragic! Really shocking

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011monika_2691arshi_karishgarima22tanthya

Ashima_Mishal

Goldie

Ashima_Mishal

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Hey monika i knw how u must be feeling! Even i am thinking the same thng! If only we could help

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

Hey monika i knw how u must be feeling! Even i am thinking the same thng! If only we could help
   Yeah Ashima,i know!I am sure we can do something about,i know we will!And coming back to DABH,i wish suraj and sandhya could have met under different circumstances,not due to tragedy,it makes it bittersweet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

garima22

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashima_Mishal

Tanhya i think ankur wil force sandhya to marry..yup what happened in delhi is tragic! Really shocking

But Why will he pick on Suraj only ?? ..I also think Ankur will force Sandhya , he is obsessed with US Job and he will not allow anything to come in between his dreams

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011arshi_karish

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.