Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
What are the updates on this from India?

I read that some Al-Qaeda related group is taking responsibility. Any more information on suspects, demands etc. ?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Blast outside Delhi High Court (Page 2)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monar

IF-Sizzlerz

monar

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I read that some Al-Qaeda related group is taking responsibility. Any more information on suspects, demands etc. ?

No demand per se, Harkat ul Jihad al islami (HuJi) have taken the responsibility, how killing innocent will help them in their movement is beyond my understanding ... RIP to all the victims and may god give strength to their family members.

It impacts you even more when your family and friends are their.

Edited by monar - 07 September 2011 at 9:14pm

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
I freaking live in Delhi, and I did not know of this until this very morning! It is a shame, ask me. You don't keep a watch at news because all they tell you is what Amitabh Bacchan has for breakfast and you don't have time until weekend to grab a newspaper! And well, this is truly saddening, just that I'd like to put up a million dollar question, how does the thing get in, with what the security that is set up? Eeh, well, it is like people are safer in the jail than on the roads, their houses and even places such as High Court. Disgusting, and then if we come to think of this, it'd be pretty amusing to see Rahul Gandhi deliver a speech on this issue like he'd the other day, when Mister Hazare was starving himself and his followers across the country were having staple 56-delicacies with five breads, watching him on Aaj Tak! This seems like a political issue more than a social issue, the opposition gets a bright chance to shoot their shoes at Congress and bang their desks and the media forgets it in a fortnight. No point really. The country is getting used to this, making peace with Ajmal Kasab's security. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MithiBaniAngel-likeDevil

MithiBani

IF-Sizzlerz

MithiBani

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged

First it was Hu-ji and now Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility. Dead

@Savage...it is disgusting, ain't it?? These politicians should be stripped of their Z clas security and then we'll see how safe they feel. B%^&*#s!!! Oh no!! I should be respectful to them. Who knows, they'll slap a 'breach of privilege' notice on me. Ermm 

Edited by MithiBani - 08 September 2011 at 7:46am

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

First it was Hu-ji and now Indian Mujahideen has claimed responsibility. Dead

@Savage...it is disgusting, ain't it?? These politicians should be stripped of their Z clas security and then we'll see how safe they feel. B%^&*#s!!! Oh no!! I should be respectful to them. Who knows, they'll slap a 'breach of privilege' notice on me. Ermm 

Yes, you might as well be respectful unless, of course you vote or would once of age. It is only fair to criticize when you'd do something yourself. But I certainly dun mean fasting by that. Stern Smile The blasts will be forgotten, like Mister Hazare is. Well, I dun care, true bas***ds, all of em, then! 

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

looks like a brief case bomb was planted by someone standing in the queue outside gate no. 5 of the high court. This person reportedly broke the line and put down his briefcase and disappeared before the bomb went off. The e mail claims from HuJi were traced to a cyber cafe in Kasmir but when the police reached there in the morning the owner of the cyber cafe had formatted all the computers thus erasing what could have been an important lead. That chap needs a lot of answering to do. He did not even maintain the records with adress and contact nos.  of the clients which had been made mandatory as per law!

So whom can one really blame? Only the police, the politician , the people who frequently flaunt all rules or something else? 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

monarblue-ice

BheegiBasanti

IF-Sizzlerz

BheegiBasanti

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I hate this feeling of helplessness watching and reading about stuff like this. Keep thinking about how I need to stop waiting for the revolution to happen and be it! 

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BheegiBasanti

I hate this feeling of helplessness watching and reading about stuff like this. Keep thinking about how I need to stop waiting for the revolution to happen and be it! 
What do you plan to do?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top