Who knew Arnav was such a nat khat kid? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sun2011

Maybe Arnav is reminded of himself as a kid - whenever he talks with Khushi -- right from the beginning when they met!!!!

That is so definitely IT!!... otherwise I can see no other reason why he continually taunts her... She is a reminder of his happy past that keeps on haunting him.
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

im more keen to see his traumatic past ever since this show started. as for his naughty side, aww it was really cute and there was a cute expression on his face during that shot. loved da way he overheard kushi's conversation with blah

im sure as da show moves on, one fine day we will get to see his naughty side more often once he finally falls for kushi. kushi will refresh him and change this rakshas kans to a naughty romeo!!!

That side would defo be revealed sooner or later.. but viewing a fun loving, masti khor, and chulbulla Arnav would be an icing on the cake...ArHi ki love story main char chaand lag jaen gay!!
Originally posted by tinatartari

hehe

exactly.tat wud b fun

Bang on...plus Arnav's very smart when he puts his mind to things... Khushi would really have a tough time standing up to Arnav's standards then!!
Originally posted by cute_gurl

Along with his troubled past, I'd like to see the fun part of it too! Great post mahi!! I'd really like to see a naughty young arnav and an older one as well!! Imagine him playing such pranks on khushi!
That would be too cute!😳

Thanks Noorie... For once I wanna see a playful side of the strict, arrogant, unapproachable ASR!
Originally posted by -RushTrip-

may be Sun2011

it could be his mother and because she is a painful memory, he is always insulting to her..

right from the first... he has compared her to a gold digger..and yes there could be something about her that takes him to a place he does not want to go?

ah sun...aap ne toh iss dimaag ko jagaa diya!

A very nice extension to Sun's analyzation Vrushali!!... She makes him remember things or situations that he'd rather forget or keep them buried in his heart!
OMG I LOVE YOUR POST AND WAT YOU SAID ON IT GIRK :p AND I WANTA SEE THAT SIDE 2 :P loll funny good post 
Great post .. would love to see his Naughty side... especially on dear khushi .. u know what i mean 😉

Cheers,
Monsi
Originally posted by mahi0809

Hey all ya lovely people out there,
         When Arnav and Anjali were talking and Arnav was consoling his sister, Anjali mentioned an event of their childhood of how Arnav had once glued the Krishna murthi inside the cucumber as a kid. This made me think that Arnav was such a naughty, and playful kind of a child whose traumatic past ruined his funloving personality, and made him hard as a rock.

I couldn't help but wonder that if that side of Arnav is still left in him, cause that person could give Khushi a run for her money in the masti department if he is ever let out. Imagine the kind of jokes Arnav could play if his prankster side comes out in the open. Plus, I can't help but enjoy thinking about Khushi's expressions if she found out Arnav had funny bones in him too. She would be too shocked to react. LOL... Can't wait to see that side of Arnav too!
... Would love to see some of his childhood flashbacks with him playing pranks and his mother yanking his ears!!
VEry good post. Actually he is lost in Kushi for the same reason that she  invokes youthfulness in him which he is forcefully supressing.. but again he comes back to his self and tries to push Kushi away
How long can he run from her...
Originally posted by aquablue17

maybe arnav looks at khushi n thinks of his past!

Exactly!!
Originally posted by prinky02

Me too.. I would want to see how he is when he's naughty and all :) Would love to see the opposite side of Arnav-the angry young man! ;)

Would love to see the various shades of Arnav Singh Raizada as well!