Diya Aur Baati Hum
Diya Aur Baati Hum

India-Forums

Tonights Episode!

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged

It's just so disappointing after waiting to see what was going to happen with the explosion we are still left waiting to see who got blown up! Tonight's episode was full of so many transparent basic TV theoretical blunders again!  Firstly the scenario on the balcony between mother and son was just totally unrealistic even for this kind of drama! I mean what mother would go that crazy over a necklace her son purchased for a girl and then call him "stupid"  after he agrees to throw it off the balcony? I mean this is really dreadful writing! And the lighting cast shadows in places that they were clearly not meant to be!  That would be appropriate for a lovers scene but hardly for mother and son! Weird if you ask me!

And once again despite my optimisms that the actress playing sandhya would be able to portray a daughter happy to walk to college we saw a contorted attempt to show compassion with a dose of misunderstanding thrown in!  Bearing in mind the fact that she lurched forward when the rickshaw stopped and the other two actors didn't! And once again that huge smile that is totally irrelevant to the scene!

It's just so predictable! What's the probability of Sandhya and Sooraj both appearing at the Temple at the same time, the jewellery shop at the same time, and the scene of a terrorist attack at the same time? Further to this it's so probable of course that he sees her but every time she seems to be preoccupied with something else, most girls would have noticed him if he was as handsome as everyone seems to think he is!

Mabe the writer of the show has problems travelling in rickshaws after being told off by his mum on the balcony and then randomly bumps into the same girl every time he steps out of the house, after buying rather tasteless cheap jewellery! I think the driver of the van said it well "whoever wrote this note is stupid" That is his words not mine, before any of you accuse me of bashing the show again!

If anyone has any evaluation on these points then please enlighten me!Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicaz

Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
It really was dreadfull!  Smile
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Cant understand why nothing has been done about the script yet! Any ideas?  Cry
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Only 12 hours to go and counting! Geek
Angelbud Goldie
Angelbud
Angelbud

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Well tonights episode was so sad! Really got me! I had a little tear in my eye as well! What will happen now! What a tradegy! Don't know if i can stand watching! Ive had 25 emails about it from friends! Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index