My views on 6th Sept Episode

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Fallen Star

IF-Rockerz

Fallen Star

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Hey everyone!! Hug

I enjoyed todays epsiode, the scene between Soraj and his mother was really emotional and touching. Hats of to the CVs, done this scene really well. Clap  I liked the way the mother cared about Soraj, this was the first time we got to see that and I must say Soraj is just a lovely son...Loving his character day by day. Embarrassed

The scene between Sandhya and her parents was really nice, she shares a lovely chemistry with her parents...Smile
And ofcourse Santhya and Soraj's passing by each other was Day Dreaming But waiting eagerly for them to meet! Embarrassed

Precap- The precap was really sad and shocking, Hoping that her parents are fine but looking at the precap it looks like something has happened to them Cry
Waiting to see what happens next, also how Santhya and Soraj actually  get married!! Big smile
Overall I rate today's epsiode 8/10, Everyone did great acting and the pace of the story is picking up, which is awesome!! Well done everyone!! Clap

Love Saima!!

Come on everyone give ur views...

Edited by Fallen Star - 06 September 2011 at 3:57pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shaybabiiex3AR_ArShiJensonMishtib2011.x. Simran .x.ssweety007

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My views on 6th Sept Episode" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

crazzy-girl

crazzy-girl

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
i too am liking this show day by day.. it is soo intersting . 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShi

Robie23p

Robie23p

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Indeed the episode was fabulous jst like d previous episodes.! A very good direction and presentation. Awesome background music. ! !

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 11 September 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
This week should be really great! lots to watch and to think about!Smile I cant wait to see what will happen now suraj was left at the church without a bride! It just seemed so very sad! His face said it all really! I think he shows some real potential and development!

Things have changes so fast in the show up to now lets hope it all settles down so we can find more things to chat about!

Love this thread!Smile

Edited by Angelbud - 11 September 2011 at 4:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.