Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

What is Koyal's condition?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Mandeep15

Goldie

Mandeep15

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

In the end of today's episdoe, Abha requested Koyal not to tell anything to her mom about what is going on in this house. Koyal agrees but she said she has a condition. What it can be? I think Koyal will say to Abha not to do aarti with Karan. This is what I think?

What do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is Koyal's condition?" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

YMGGK_favourite

IF-Dazzler

YMGGK_favourite

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
i just have a feeling she will do that also
but i guess we have to wait and watch to see what plays off in yahan main ghar ghar kheli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top