Maafi - Buy One Give One Free!!! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
[
Wow ! Good one I just loved itπŸ€—
thanks pranjalπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Usha dear once again brilliant write up πŸ˜‰..you are becoming a pro here...
Well well now Savita has reached new heights in planning...Archu the poor goat once again forgiving n asking forgiveness to Manav for his fault..brilliant..how many times this has been done..Every time Manav says this I am sorry I will understand u more he repeats it again n more or less makes situation worse by arguing with his mom or doing something not necessary...

Tanya dear Savita has not yet forgiven Archu its her act...Thanks to Rasika advice this time around she is making her moves carefully...I am sure a scenario is going to home wher Archu is going to be in bad light in front of Manav again n Manav is going to blindly get angry on her as usual...
Today also as idiot he was giving tit for tat to his mom.Even they though he was trying to sort it out there is way to say it when a mom is hugely pissed.Hence Archu was keeping quite, this guy cant even see that.He could have handled his mom in a different way knowing that Savita was angry only Archu thought of this n sent Manav in...This guy is going to n has now increased Savita hatred..Brilliant work by Manav in making Savita completely now think that Manav is biwi ka ghulam...If he had talked a bit maturely thinks could have been different instead of giving some stern replies...He should first taken Savita alone n talked..Man when will this guy show some smartness here...
Well now only Arman have turned their focus back on Savita...It is this lack of attention n taking it for granted attitude from these 2 as soon as Sulo entered has made Savita really explode...
It was good to see Archu asking Sundari about Savita ,again Archu asked not Manav...Its been this kind of ignorance which has pissed off Savita n in a way coz of MAnav's over indulgence in Archu 's Maika now Archu has take the brunt...Both are at mistake but Manav a bit more here n the poor scape goat Archu is going to bear the heat now///
Had Arman given equal importance n not all of a sudden ignored savita in front of Sulo n varsha may be Savita would have been so pissed even seeing the FD papers...
Archu Maika just took control of D's house and the moment they took control as Savita was so sweet in allowing it things  started to change n Rasika took the advantage n now old savita is back with a bang...
In all this the poor goat Archu does not know Savita has bigger plans for her...
Sulo needs to stop her bashans to anyone n its better for her to be away from D's...I think its good for Sulo n D's to be away from D's house...otherwise she will also face the brunt for no fault of the poor women who has quite happy with good people in the ashrams...
Now with Savita planning new schemes with Rasika being her mentor Arman and especially Archu is going to be some trouble..
Had Arman not repeated this ignorance behavior ,had they learnt from their mistakes things would have been different...Well now poor Archu is going to have to bear the Savita brunt all over again...

thanks jai..πŸ˜ƒ..nice to see you here..πŸ˜ƒ..you r very right..savita will go after only archu..manav is won't be in problem here..but dharmu sure will get him trapped with aashna🀒
Originally posted by suan

Usha,
Wonderfully funny post, as usual.πŸ˜†
Thanks for making us laugh every day, as PR is a lost cause in this department, usually.

I loved your interpretation of the maafis given/bought.πŸ˜† How you described Archana's free maafi to Manav...pure delight

I don't understand her though. Thought she would at least be angry with him for dragging her over to Ajit and humiliating her so much, especially the part about his wife not supporting him regarding Vandu. Shocked Archana wasn't upset about this.

I can understand her feeling guilty about giving Varsha the money and not Vandu, and the fall out from that. To not be angry with Manav at all...shocked!!!

I loved Manav in the last scene at the office when Archana called to tell him about the "bought" maafi!  When he finally got the courage to answer the phone, he was like a kid who was told he was getting his favourite toy which he had longed for, for a long time!!!!

He was so happy and childlike one minute, then when he remembered where he was, he suddenly became the mature and responsible businessman he is at the office 😊  Loved him here!   He really is an amazing actor!!!! 

thanks again sharon..πŸ˜ƒ..yea..now we can expect how archu is gonna behave in these situations....this will never change..and manav will never change either..
but sushant is fabulous actor no doubt on thatπŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by swtbaby

@Usha di good one very archu miss carton πŸ˜†

thanks yaar majushaπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

LOL Usha, I just love your posts!

Archana will never get a backbone, she will quietly endure everything that comes her way and will just have faith things will fall back into place. Manav is truly lucky to have a wife as forgiving as Archana if he had someone like Varsha or Manju, he would have been doomed!

Savita has lost her mind! I know Archana and Manav didn't help matters with the way they behaved the past couple of days but Archana has started realizing something isn't right, she even asked Sundari who told her about the night an upset Savita came home late. Sadly their concern didn't last long as Savita is only pretending all is well when really she still despises Archana. I agree with Tanya she did look like a devil posessed today. I dread to see what she has in store for Archana

I am just waiting to see when Savita regrets this close bond she has formed with Ajit and especially Rasika. Two people she has known has tried to harm her family she is suddenly so trustworthy of

thanks mandy..
yes savita has something gotten inside her now..savita is sure to regret joining hands with ajith and rasika..just a matter of time..and there won't be surprise..maafi maangne se pehle free main mil jaayegi savita ko🀣
Originally posted by swtbaby

@Usha di welcomeπŸ˜ƒ

yea..i am working on writing songs okayπŸ˜†..script writers se ab song writerπŸ˜†
Usha di u should open ur own school 4 song writing
This song from raja hindustani..poocho zara poocho..
Manav and archu singing..πŸ˜†
Manav: Bolo Archu Bolo ..Tujhe Kya Hua Hai..πŸ˜†..
              Kaisi udaasi hai yeh kaisi khamoshi hai?..
Archana:  Tumse Dil lagaane  ki Saza Hai..πŸ˜†..
                 Han han manav ji ..tumse dil lagaane ki sazaa haiπŸ˜†

Guruji this is  for uπŸ˜†..
Look at this pic..manju is singing churake dil mera song this way..πŸ˜†

Lutake Ghar Mera Naukrani chali..πŸ˜†..
Udaake Nindiya  kahan Ey Chali..πŸ˜†
pagal  Huyi..Barbaad huyi..
Kaisi Yeh Bappa Ki LatiπŸ˜†

Edited by archanamanav - 12 years ago
Usha I am addicted to your posts now...😳 Awesome writing yaar... There was only maafi maafi going on πŸ˜†... It was like first Manav wanted to Sing this song to Archu
Dede Maafi de Maafi de maafi de re
But Archu the great before Manav asking only she said
Dil De diya hai maafi tujhe denge
hug toh karo na yaar πŸ˜†

Then Archu sang the same song to Savita Aai but here Savita Aai is not Archu... So she sang
abbe ja ja ja go to hell ja ja ja once again
jaa chudail jaa chudail chudail yeah yeah
Morning it was Savita Aai's turn to ask the same maafi but it was with a mission 
So she sang the same song with a wicked smile which Archu couldnot see ... Archu was speechless as she was 😲 ... Then she came back to reality and sang
Aa Ab hug karein

as someone correctly said...One hug free with one maafi πŸ˜†
Edited by LovePRSoham - 12 years ago