Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prernacda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ultimately we all have a right to our opinions and noone is forcing us to watch it...

i do watch it randomly as i do like the actor who portrays her dad..and naitik is good too but needs to grow up...and so does she...she puts her family ahead of her hubby and it constantly creates trouble...kab sikhegi...
she is pretty and her expressions are too staged...rona asan hai and how many takes did it take to get these shots right...

true acting is something with no takes, like comedy circus, where there are no double takes...
gracious45 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

ultimately we all have a right to our opinions and noone is forcing us to watch it...

i do watch it randomly as i do like the actor who portrays her dad..and naitik is good too but needs to grow up...and so does she...she puts her family ahead of her hubby and it constantly creates trouble...kab sikhegi...
she is pretty and her expressions are too staged...rona asan hai and how many takes did it take to get these shots right...

true acting is something with no takes, like comedy circus, where there are no double takes...

i agree with you. her expressions are staged, her crying looks like overacting and her laughing hysterically with varsha looks really fake. However when she is doing normal stuff like talking and when she got mad at G3 and asked her why she always blames her for everything she did an awesome job in that. thats why she is definintly not an amazing actress. She has alot to learn and improve whether some people want to believe it or not.
Angelbud thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prernacda

The actress plays the character so well and we all love her for that no doubt! πŸ‘
Angelbud thumbnail
I thought her performance last night was so subtle and believable! SHe is really the best actress as well as Manasi Parekh that so many of you love as well of course!
shweta31 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yess u are right she is the best...πŸ‘πŸΌhamare naksh sabse best hain...😳
Angelbud thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta31

yess u are right she is the best...πŸ‘πŸΌhamare naksh sabse best hain...😳

Her skill in the police station was amazing"!!! Talk about convincing!!! I would have believed her!
fakhran thumbnail
no i dont think so u like akshara so i dont think every 1 should like it 😑🀒😭
fakhran thumbnail
i dont think u like akshara so evry1 should like her😑😑😑
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
s.Hina is fabulous actress.⭐️.compared to 2009 n present,she has improved a lot.the way she potrays her expressions are really good.i m liking her very much at the present track.she potrays every emotions superbly.😍.at the beginning of the show,say 2009,i never liked her crying,but as time passed,she has improved a lot n brings out every emotions very naturally.

she really has bright future.all the best to her.😊
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes i agree with u she is best actresses ever