sousousou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I got this in other forum Iam posting here fyi

STAR PLUS MAHA EPISODE SCHEDULE FOR SEPTEMBER 2011

DATE

PROGRAM NAME

03-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Maryaada ... Lekin Kab Tak?

04-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

10-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Sasuraal Genda Phool

11-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Tere Mere Sapne

17-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya

18-09-2011

' Maha Episode - TBC

24-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Sapnon Se Bharey Naina

25-09-2011

' Maha Episode - Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Edited by sousousou - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swarnaray thumbnail
Thanks for the information SSBN on 24th hope something will be good
ntsindia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
h.. until 24 we need to suffer this?!!!!! horrible.. 😡🤢
storytellerSSBN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks but i thought it was this Sunday, now we have to wait longer.
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing yaar😉

Fine..Itna sab kuch bardaarsh karliya..few more days😛..Teek hain, any ways I am out of town for next week .I hope atleast when I return and this ME really gives  a resaon to smile unlike other ME'S
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing... Y this time the ME is on Saturday???
Anyways hope atleast by then Naina does something seriously...
Not a single ME of this show has been worth watching till now...
amanda_luis thumbnail
i just hope that things will get back to normal in nainas life gets to know who is her mom and leave that idiot daksh or bring in another guy in nain'as life asap so that she gets out of that tension who will love her more than daksh
sitakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 guys,don't  have too much of hopes for ME.None of the previous ones was worth watching.what is worrying me the most is the original title of ssbn was amar prem ,kya dono amar ho jayenge? And please don't watch the next week's episodes cause it is going to be heartbreaking both for naina and us.daksh and family may,naina ko poori tara se badnaam kar denge thanks to thoses two devils.shayed ME mei naina PH chod kar chali jayegi.issi ko tamil mei kehete hain "kurungu kaiyel poomalai",which means bandhar ke haath mei varmala.Given  a loveable and cute couple ,in gaurav and parvathi,they could have  done a wonderful love story.kissi ke  bheje may kuch be nahi toh hum kiya karen. I have successfully  stopped   watching the serial y'day. Instead i saw a few good episodes of ssbn which  i had already   saved i my pc.
DakshnaFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitakshi

guys,don't  have too much of hopes for ME.None of the previous ones was worth watching.what is worrying me the most is the original title of ssbn was amar prem ,kya dono amar ho jayenge? And please don't watch the next week's episodes cause it is going to be heartbreaking both for naina and us.daksh and family may,naina ko poori tara se badnaam kar denge thanks to thoses two devils.shayed ME mei naina PH chod kar chali jayegi.issi ko tamil mei kehete hain "kurungu kaiyel poomalai",which means bandhar ke haath mei varmala.Given  a loveable and cute couple ,in gaurav and parvathi,they could have  done a wonderful love story.kissi ke  bheje may kuch be nahi toh hum kiya karen. I have successfully  stopped   watching the serial y'day. Instead i saw a few good episodes of ssbn which  i had already   saved i my pc.

Totally agree with u Sitakshi. U just pour my thoughs over here. I too have no hopes on ME. As usual its gonna once again disappoint all the viewers. ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
As we all know Sonhini has been successful in gaining Aai's confidence and also has postponed the D-S wedding. She has made Aai believe that there is someone in the house who is agst their wedding and now aai too thinks its Naina. As per yesterdays precap now Daksh will stop psycho from leaving PH as he is feeling guilty (of what he did not do). As psycho told aai that Daksh loves her alot now Aai will think that Naina is the one who is agst their wedding.(it also might happen that aai might overhear Dakshna's and think that Naina is in love with Daksh and trying to brainwash him) I just hope this not to happen but very pretty much this will only happen that Aai only might tell Naina to leave PH. 

Ganu Ganpya se sabki iccha poori hogi Rohini asked for Naina to leave PH,(which Sohini will be successful seeing all what plots they have plan and are getting success in it) aai wants D-S wedding to go well, (which b'cos of Daksh's dumbness will happen) Naina's that everyone be happy. (which at end will happen)

Later on Daksh will discover the laptop camera recording, he will then regret for not believing Naina. This all drama is gonna be drag till the wedding day. And then we might get our old KP full in action.  One thing is sure ki shadi nahi hogi. End its only Dakshna. 

Bahut Bahut rona dona hone wala hai aage... Just want some sensible twist so that ye track jada nahi kheche... otherwise ye sab sehna bahut mushkhil hai. I too have stop watching this crap. Just read the WU.  I had too too too much hopes on Daksh that he will never ever do anything wrong with Naina par ye sab bhi pani mein gaya...

I just enjoy seeing the starting episode on youtube and reading the FF's & VM's. 

Gaurav and Parvati deserve a better fiction show and that too a prime time one...but once again that should not end like this...