damn damn scary precap!!!!!!!1 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by svkworld2

@Shaina - Will I be too optimistic if I say Meeta will accept Anant at the end of Kanpur track??
SHe better.. I mean seriously now...
And on that hope I am hanging in there .. why can't they show some non-background-tension filled AnYA moments?? Be it picnic, birthday, terrace ... everytime there is something or the other hovering on their liitle 19-20 yr old souls...It is not a crime to be happy! - Hope CV's get that!
Originally posted by neelu.apr18

why would deepak approach angry papa when he gets to know of anya's relation?!he would brainwash navya instead coz it wasnt only anant!πŸ˜•
where d hell was renu when meeta was getting mad at anant and navya?!!😑

Renu has disappeared completely. Meeta doesn't even know that renu approved their relation. Please Renu, rescue our Anya from everyone's wrath!!!!
scary precap.me too worried. cvs r raising  blood pressure. kya hoga.but i think  rona dhona z continuing since one month. ab sab acha hoga.aaj to anant dadaji ko kuch yaad ni aya he just said.
All  Is Welll...

Renu has disappeared completely. Meeta doesn't even know that renu approved their relation. Please Renu, rescue our Anya from everyone's wrath!!!!

no hopes left wid renu ...bus navya ko hi kuch karne ..padega 
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
kya pata?but meeta is doing very much now,cant she accept anant,i am hating her😑😑
always behind navya
enough is enough
Oh no...that really sounds scary... poor AnYa..:( feel so sorry for Anant, becharaa kya sab soch kar aaya tha kanpur...Also feel terrible as now the possibility of AnYa romancing scene looks very bleak... Gosh !! CVs really cheated all AnYa fans... :-(

Guess, after angry papa's boyfriend blurt tomorrow Renu will join the scene .. and calm things down! phew... Hopefully!
Sach mein Shilpa...kahan we thought of fun AnYalicious shaadi track.. and kahan this!!!Confused
Shall we give up on that much awaited hug etc?!

Hope hope hope again, after Depak dady's approach to angry papa for whatever, our lovebirds get some moments!
Originally posted by chaitu-monaya

kya pata?but meeta is doing very much now,cant she accept anant,i am hating her😑😑
always behind navya
enough is enough

ya i hate this meeta ,,,,she cant even listen to navya words,akways scolding navya and anant,,,,i hating her a lot😑,seeing precap deepu also scolding our ANYA...what will happens tomorrow,OM will know about our ANYA
Originally posted by spdp

Guess, after angry papa's boyfriend blurt tomorrow Renu will join the scene .. and calm things down! phew... Hopefully!
Sach mein Shilpa...kahan we thought of fun AnYalicious shaadi track.. and kahan this!!!πŸ˜•
Shall we give up on that much awaited hug etc?!

Hope hope hope again, after Depak dady's approach to angry papa for whatever, our lovebirds get some moments!
Shaina - Hug bohot dooor ki baat hain. I don't think we will even get proper eye locks!!! I am so maha pissed at the turn of events...
@Shaina..do you still hope for that hug.??...i am too scared to even think abt it rgt now..i just hope some how..this situation gets handled...and our ANYA can feel relived for some time... Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago