Diya Aur Baati Hum

Taking Advantage Of Sooraj... Lekin Kab Tak?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

.x. Simran .x.

Goldie

.x. Simran .x.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Will The Family Ever Stop Taking Advantage Of Sooraj?

After The Tamasha That Bhabo Made Over The Pendant, That Sooraj Had Brought For Kavita (Bride-to-be) It Got Me Thinking... I Believe That This Incident Highlights A Fear That Bhabo Has About The Future... 

That Sooraj Will Realise That The Whole Rathi Family Have Been Taking Advantage Of Him...

It's True, That Our Darling Sooraj Is Sweet And Naive... But For How Long Will He Remain In The Dark? It Seems Like Every Single Person In The Rathi Family Takes Full Advantage Of Sooraj's Generosity And They All Play On His Disadvantage; The Fact That He Isn't As Educated As They Are... The Fact That Sooraj Is The Breadwinner Of The Family Doesn't Reflect The Respect He Receives From Them... When Everyone Had Left The Scene Yesterday... Sooraj Was Left A Broken Man...  

So It's Time For Change... What Do You Guys Think The Future Holds For Sooraj...? Do Think He Will Always Remain In The Dark...?? Will Bhabo Ever Change? How Will Sandhya Change Sooraj's Life?

I Hope That Sandhya Will Help Sooraj Realise That He Shouldn't Need To Bow Down To Everyone's Needs... I Believe That Bhabo Will Try And Make Sandhya Life A Living Hell... Either Way It Will Be Interesting Which Ever Way That It Goes... Loved To Know What You Guys Think...

Love Simi xoxo

Edited by .x. Simran .x. - 06 September 2011 at 4:58pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AR_ArShiPrasRasAmor.b2011ssweety007.Sidratanthya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Taking Advantage Of Sooraj... Lekin Kab Tak?" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hi Guys! Just read the above post! Honestly it's not that interesting what they think of him or his education really is it! I mean surely he should be able to do what he wants? Posing these sort of questions hardly inspire attentiveness in his character development! Try again Simran! Sorry but its true! Sleepy

neetusidhu

Goldie

neetusidhu

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
i completely agree...i think the whole family takes undue advantage of suraj's character. The way he is so sweet and hard working and uneducated they think that they can walk all over him and he will not say anything about it. In my opinion that is the biggest flaw in the story and writing. How can anyone be so naive...does anyone else agree???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.x. Simran .x.

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Hi Sim , Smile

Suraj is a very soft natured man ... A man who loves his family unconditionally without expecting anything in return ...He has the generosity and magnanimity to accept his family with all its warts...I do not think he is being naive ..but his selflessness is being taken for granted and he DOES NOT MIND   and there I think  lies the problem ...One can be selfless , but  one shud not allow themselves to be taken for granted  to such an extent that u turn out to be just a ATM  ...

I do not think Suraj will do anything to change the dynamics, he may even defend his parivar to Sandhya ..but  Sandhya's innate sense of balance, justice may force him to look at his family to see as they are and may finally push him into action [ have doubt abt it though] ...or perhaps   something happens or Someone hurts Sandhya  ..Then he may turn !!

Bhabo turning ...Not very soon,, I do not think that   Meenakshi will let that happen in a hurry !!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011.x. Simran .x.ssweety007

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
aww poor surajUnhappy
hope sandhya gets in his life 2 change itDay Dreaming

.x. Simran .x.

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Its not really relevant to the plot anyway so i dont even know why anyone is bothering to to read it! Why should we all be feeling sorry for him when the issue is how will Sandhya cope moving forward! But as usual its always about the male leads on this forum! No one cares about the female leads at all! What else can we expect from simran though! Sorry simran but you know its true! Sooraj wouldnt be impressed with your questioning his family anyway! Really simran please try and come up with relevant issues! Ta Ta!Shocked

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I think sooraj's love sandhya will change the circumstances soon n bhabhoo ya i think she'll hv a heart of change when she came to know the truth of her salfish family n sooraj's gr8ness 

.x. Simran .x.

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Cant anyone say anything relevant? The above one sentence is usual from that person but please try and say something interesting!  Geek

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.