WU-6 sep- Assistant or Friend

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Episode begins with Rey and Swayam talking together. Rey tell him that Kriya  is  bad but he is more bad the him. Swayam tells him that Kriya is his friend so he needs to think before speaking. Vicky and Nilesh comes there and starts giving tips to handle Sharon. They tell him to always say yes to everything. Swayam  is about to leave Rey calls him and he says that he knows that he is not going to follow these tips. Rey says that Swayam' friend is hiding from him. But Swayam tells him that she is not well but Rey is no able to believe. Swayam teases Rey by the name of baat Cutter.

Kriya is not well and she has thermometer in her mouth and she thinks that Rey must ne thinking something bad for her and then again she thinks how she is bothered and she takes quilt and goes to sleep.

Rey tells Swayam to go as his boos will be waiting for him. Swayam goes and when he sees Sharon dancing and he gets lost in her beauty. As she is sweating so she open up her hairs and both of them have a eye-lock. Swayam irritates her by calling mam again and again. She says hat she has no choice and he adds she should try him for once and he will not give single chance of complaint and otherwise he will talk to RDX sir.

Sharon tells Swayam that many cultural activities are coming so he needs to make list and he immediately shows her list and says list is ready. She have a look on the list. He asks her if list is okay she agrees with him and says they need to think of a place for there workstation and he thinks rehearsal Hall will be the best place.

In other part of the college Vishkha is talking to her team with Kriya and Swayam missing from there that they need to practice as anytime date will be announced for footloose competition and they think that they need to book rehearsal hall.

There Swayam have a smiley face by thinking rehearsal hall as there workstation and Sharon brings him to the present and says she didn't cracked the joke and Swayam says that he knows that cracking joke will be difficult task for her. He thinks that Sharon is reverse psychology so he plays his trick that they can make any place as there workstation but not rehearsal hall and what he thought happens and she goes with rehearsal hall and she goes for booking it. After she had left he thinks that she is so predictable.

MAHABHARAT

Sharon and Bharat posts booking posters at same time to be specific Bharat posts 3 seconds earlier and they have mahabharat that who booked earlier and Swayam is made 3rd umpire and he is left like sandwitch between them as assisstant and as friend. Swayam says Bharat will tell and he says Sharon. Neha and Vishakha gets angry. Neha says that they cant speak when there own coin is Khota.

Sharon praises Swayam and she makes him to read POA and he starts finding flaws in her work and he starts saying NO to her. He tells her she needs to be habitual of saying NO before he goes to RDX.

Kriya team is practicing again Kriya and Swayam missing and Bharat is doing wrong steps and afain there is fight and Swayam comes there while running and saying which steps he missed and they starts taunting him as he is assisstant  of Sharon. There is one more fight regarding bookings of Rehearsal hall. Girls goes on one side and boys on anoher side. Girls decide that they will not do rehearsals with Swayam.

PRECAP:

All boys means all boys of both groups are druked and they dance on Humka peeni hai song from dabbang movie

thnx for the update but these people are always hot headed and not ready 2 listen to any 1
thanx a lott 4 the updt =)
Originally posted by sana.shanak

thnx for the update but these people are always hot headed and not ready 2 listen to any 1

Hmm yeahhh they are hot headed but this show is moving sooo sooo slow :P
I know pretty slow but its the general trend they start with too much enthusiasm and then they die out but m sure it'll pick up let kria come back then it'll be fun and masti
And I wanted to say that swayum is the most simplest one and he has to always make the difficult decisions
seriously tooo slow... i thought frm monday there d be more rey n kria scenes but so far not even one!!! 😒
Originally posted by sana.shanak

I know pretty slow but its the general trend they start with too much enthusiasm and then they die out but m sure it'll pick up let kria come back then it'll be fun and masti
And I wanted to say that swayum is the most simplest one and he has to always make the difficult decisions

Yeah I hope she comes back soon😛 as then only we will get Rey and Kriya scenes

Swayam actually he is most genuine guy and he understands everyone's POV

thanks 4  the  update😊

assistant assistant assistant

dost dost dost

i really enjoyed it!!

thanxxx sweet sunshine!!

waiting 4 kria to return soon