raghav&sia!! first meet video added

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNFqOA15SmY[/YOUTUBE]

this scene is just awsome cant wait to watch it they are looking damn cutee 😍 
cant stop wtahcing it gaine over againeee really cant wait fro it they are adorble cute and beautiful jodii

for say thankzz press like button and comant and this is topic so we can discuss about they jodi here
Edited by ArHi4ever - 12 years ago
Isn't that the same top she wore in today's episode or is it similar one? It looks as if Raghav was running to catch someone and then he caught hold of Kriya.

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Isn't that the same top she wore in today's episode or is it similar one? It looks as if Raghav was running to catch someone and then he caught hold of Kriya.
πŸ˜†u siad kriya πŸ˜† i am kriya biggest fan to lolz      πŸ˜‰
and yeah its lookz as raghav was running to catch someone may be he is runing to catch the vada bro and chota bro 🀣 
^^Yes I did. I meant Sia. I think the same he was running behind bro chor but ended up catching Sia. It will be nice to see what is their reaction when they come face to face at Elite :)
Originally posted by *Shruti*

^^Yes I did. I meant Sia. I think the same he was running behind bro chor but ended up catching Sia. It will be nice to see what is their reaction when they come face to face at Elite :)
yes i knew it u was meant sia πŸ˜†and yeah he ensed up catching sia heyeee 😍 what a cute jodi 😍 yeah agree its will sooo fun to watch they reaction when they  will meet in elite i am damn ecited for it they make such cutest jodi i am in lv with them by this video luv the tune to 😍 
and now every one is runing to catch raghav but when sia will come then raghav will run to catch sia heyee😍 already loving it 
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNFqOA15SmY[/YOUTUBE]

this scene is just awsome cant wait to watch it they are looking damn cutee 😍 
cant stop wtahcing it gaine over againeee really cant wait fro it they are adorble cute and beautiful jodii

for say thankzz press like button and comant and this is topic so we can discuss about they jodi here

hey dear dis is my channel arbiandmaaneet... thnk u for posting it here..i will be putting de episode and promos so do watch out for all de vidz :) n htye look vry nice i will make a vm on them soon :)
AWWW 😍 
they looked sooo cute together cant wait for thier track to proceed =)
Originally posted by Twilighter

AWWW 😍 
they looked sooo cute together cant wait for thier track to proceed =)
agree