Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

raghav&sia!! first meet video added

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

this scene is just awsome cant wait to watch it they are looking damn cutee Day Dreaming 
cant stop wtahcing it gaine over againeee really cant wait fro it they are adorble cute and beautiful jodii

for say thankzz press like button and comant and this is topic so we can discuss about they jodi here

Edited by ArHi4ever - 06 September 2011 at 11:00am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PayalSakhujaParvin86nightrosesadaf_5mini_ksg_ARtaniya_dostii.AbhIyalicious.mayurlover4eva

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Isn't that the same top she wore in today's episode or is it similar one? It looks as if Raghav was running to catch someone and then he caught hold of Kriya.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5MaNanHoLiC

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *Shruti*

Isn't that the same top she wore in today's episode or is it similar one? It looks as if Raghav was running to catch someone and then he caught hold of Kriya.
LOLu siad kriya LOL i am kriya biggest fan to lolz      Wink
and yeah its lookz as raghav was running to catch someone may be he is runing to catch the vada bro and chota bro ROFL 
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
^^Yes I did. I meant Sia. I think the same he was running behind bro chor but ended up catching Sia. It will be nice to see what is their reaction when they come face to face at Elite :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

MaNanHoLiC IF-Stunnerz
MaNanHoLiC
MaNanHoLiC

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

^^Yes I did. I meant Sia. I think the same he was running behind bro chor but ended up catching Sia. It will be nice to see what is their reaction when they come face to face at Elite :)
yes i knew it u was meant sia LOLand yeah he ensed up catching sia heyeee Day Dreaming what a cute jodi Day Dreaming yeah agree its will sooo fun to watch they reaction when they  will meet in elite i am damn ecited for it they make such cutest jodi i am in lv with them by this video luv the tune to Day Dreaming 
and now every one is runing to catch raghav but when sia will come then raghav will run to catch sia heyeeDay Dreaming already loving it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sadaf_5

sadaf_5 Senior Member
sadaf_5
sadaf_5

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArHi4ever

this scene is just awsome cant wait to watch it they are looking damn cutee Day Dreaming 
cant stop wtahcing it gaine over againeee really cant wait fro it they are adorble cute and beautiful jodii

for say thankzz press like button and comant and this is topic so we can discuss about they jodi here

hey dear dis is my channel arbiandmaaneet... thnk u for posting it here..i will be putting de episode and promos so do watch out for all de vidz :) n htye look vry nice i will make a vm on them soon :)
Saranghae IF-Addictz
Saranghae
Saranghae

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
nice!!
Twilighter Groupbie
Twilighter
Twilighter

Posted: 12 September 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
AWWW Day Dreaming 
they looked sooo cute together cant wait for thier track to proceed =)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index