Posted: 12 years ago
im not sure if every one agrees but i have had too much of the trip and catch scenes. Khushi is not a ball and she is not a clutz either. the cvs should realize that the slip and catch scenes have been done to death (of my emotions at watching them). its about time the cvs came up with something... o i don't know... CREATIVE??? they must have something more in the bag right?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARMaanEet thumbnail
True, every serial you see has the heroine falling and the hero catching her. Sometimes its fine but too much can get annoying.
BUT I will defend IPKKND CV's that they have shown Khushi's character to be quite clumsy, and Sanaya looks so delicate and weak. ASR has also been shown to be quite sharp, hence is able to catch her.
Luvser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"CREATIVE??? they must have something more in the bag right?"

I have seriously started doubting that!!
subtlesapphire thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ARMaanEet

True, every serial you see has the heroine falling and the hero catching her. Sometimes its fine but too much can get annoying.

BUT I will defend IPKKND CV's that they have shown Khushi's character to be quite clumsy, and Sanaya looks so delicate and weak. ASR has also been shown to be quite sharp, hence is able to catch her.

i completely agree with you! the thing is people like the slip and trip falls when the hero catched the girl.. its just soo romantic, i mean i doubt i will ever get tired of that, thats why these seriels are hits, because they have all these scenes! !
desigirl_18 thumbnail
i totally agree with you!! i want some new different type of scenes but I guess they always have these fall-catch scenes because people like to see them since they never happen in real life!!!๐Ÿ˜† Just the other day i was discussing this with my sis, like if a random guy is passing by and you trip he'll just look at you funny not catch you, or even if you do fall no one falls in that kind of fashion you would kind of bump into the person๐Ÿ˜† anyway hoping they have some nice different scenes soon!
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
lolll! I know these kinds of scenes are really old and overused but I don't know... each time I watch the fall-catch scene I find it so romantic...lol! but shayad it's just me!
This scene never gets old for me! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...but it happens in EVERY romance show...ab kya karein?
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think it's cute and nice to see a couple like this :D
No offense :D
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

ri8 something more dan slip n fall scene!! is needed!!