Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

minimuffin86

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tanu-shantellbrownalishba45chandarani1LuvserILoveDramasun2011cityoflightsnaz17555Prinsesse.Suvi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "why slip and fall?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ARMaanEet

IF-Dazzler

ARMaanEet

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
True, every serial you see has the heroine falling and the hero catching her. Sometimes its fine but too much can get annoying.
BUT I will defend IPKKND CV's that they have shown Khushi's character to be quite clumsy, and Sanaya looks so delicate and weak. ASR has also been shown to be quite sharp, hence is able to catch her.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129subtlesapphiresun2011Kamalika..

Luvser

Luvser

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
"CREATIVE??? they must have something more in the bag right?"

I have seriously started doubting that!!

subtlesapphire

subtlesapphire

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ARMaanEet

True, every serial you see has the heroine falling and the hero catching her. Sometimes its fine but too much can get annoying.
BUT I will defend IPKKND CV's that they have shown Khushi's character to be quite clumsy, and Sanaya looks so delicate and weak. ASR has also been shown to be quite sharp, hence is able to catch her.
  i completely agree with you! the thing is people like the slip and trip falls when the hero catched the girl.. its just soo romantic, i mean i doubt i will ever get tired of that, thats why these seriels are hits, because they have all these scenes! !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kdg129

desigirl_18

IF-Rockerz

desigirl_18

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
i totally agree with you!! i want some new different type of scenes but I guess they always have these fall-catch scenes because people like to see them since they never happen in real life!!!LOL Just the other day i was discussing this with my sis, like if a random guy is passing by and you trip he'll just look at you funny not catch you, or even if you do fall no one falls in that kind of fashion you would kind of bump into the personLOL anyway hoping they have some nice different scenes soon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beintehaaZaYaKamalika..

-Sanjana-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Sanjana-

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
lolll! I know these kinds of scenes are really old and overused but I don't know... each time I watch the fall-catch scene I find it so romantic...lol! but shayad it's just me!
This scene never gets old for me! Wink

warshy

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
I agree...but it happens in EVERY romance show...ab kya karein?

warshy

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
I think it's cute and nice to see a couple like this :D
No offense :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.