Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Next morning a sunrise wakes Gunjun to a new world...
Gunjun wakes to the next morning after the fire night(fiery night).
Even though she consoled Gudduji that they together fulfill their dreams and made him confidence,there is a question when she woke up,how?
But Gudduji became a strength for her...they step into reach their dream...
At that time Mahadevi returned from the hospital and begged Runjun and Gudduji to forgive her mistakes and those evilness she done to seperate them.She realized that the evilness of her parents...She addressed Runjun as "deedi".
At first Gudduji doubted her,but when she fell upon his foot and begged her to forgive her,he forgave her.She made promise from Runjun that they will never return to Pandey Nivas andshe won't compel her to return to pandey nivas.
When the mamma mammis came to Runjun to forgive them she strictly asked Gudduji to tell them she don't have anything to talk to them.Gudduji srongly ordered them to get out of that place.Even though Gudduji powerfully stopped them they begged her to forgive for this time..they didn't moved away.Then Runjun said them even she try to forgive them for they feed her from childhood
she couldn't forgive for the evilness they done to Gudduji.They scattered their dreams.I couldn't ever forgive you for that sin.Even that God can't forgive you.please let us on our way!
Diamond,Mahadevis brother also begged Runjun not to return to Pandey nivas at any case.
Gudduji consoles her,becomes a strength for her...
Now the soul and body is unseperable,by any force...
The good is more powerful than the evil...
Kukkan&Mahadevis life is settled...
Gudduji&Runun became a soul and body...

"The Universal strength ...
   Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

Edited by Sruthy.L - 06 September 2011 at 9:39am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821rubinayhhramjewanJinxSisterKandi_giskamaniBonainmaharajpeachesandcreamnishersaledabellajps01gauranitaipressuvensur001OmaRamdassanna44Shell16tehzeeb25-Priya01

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The New Strength" in Bhagonwali - Baante Apni Taqdeer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Wafah

Viewbie

Wafah

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Thanks for posting. I guess there is no need for amtaf to go through any trouble in posting the written update for today, since you've done such a good job. I shall let her know.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JosuprapressuSruthy.L

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafah

Thanks for posting. I guess there is no need for amtaf to go through any trouble in posting the written update for today, since you've done such a good job. I shall let her know.

Thank you...
It's just feelings from my heart...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pressu

rani2007

Goldie

rani2007

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
I am pretty sure that was sarcasm...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

westindiangeetsJosuprapressudhruvie05

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hey shruty you are right new strength ...isn't that we have seen them going to any and every extent for each other...I have always said more than love and attraction they need to trust each other and now their relation has been reached to the face were their love became their strenth to face any situation...yes their is new strength ...strength of love and trust
Thanks for this beautiful post dunno why but the word new strength made me think of Gunjhun's journey when we wanted to see new strength

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanipeachesandcreamjps01pressuSruthy.Ldhruvie05OmaRamdass-Priya01

JinxSister

JinxSister

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
g8 post sruthy

luv the way that ppl are so supportive here, classy and so nicely-mannered and refined in dis foum. so unique! we are lucky

Edited by JinxSister - 06 September 2011 at 4:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

edabellaSruthy.L

Sruthy.L

Goldie

Sruthy.L

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sur001

hey shruty you are right new strength ...isn't that we have seen them going to any and every extent for each other...I have always said more than love and attraction they need to trust each other and now their relation has been reached to the face were their love became their strenth to face any situation...yes their is new strength ...strength of love and trust
Thanks for this beautiful post dunno why but the word new strength made me think of Gunjhun's journey when we wanted to see new strength

hey !It's not attraction.
It's AFFECTION.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersal

sur001

IF-Dazzler

sur001

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthy.L

Originally posted by sur001

</div>
<div>

hey !It's not attraction.

It's AFFECTION.Smile

hey dear thats attraction only I have not made any typo since their marriage Guddu was attracted to her more than love that we can witness in their First SR...now I think you got the reason behind attraction Wink ...affection came very late in their relation LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nishersalSruthy.L

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.