Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Time 4 Anandi to settle divorce 2 save J.
Sahan thumbnail

mujhe pata hi tha ki yeh wahi bande ka beta hi hoga jisse gulli ki shadi honewali thi bachpan mein aur anandi ne us shaddi ko roka tha par ab i hope ki BVCs is baat ko jyaada khinch ke lumba naa kare lumba lumba na bored karta hai.

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update...wow kya pitayi hui hai ladko ki loved it...I wish people do tht in real life too with anti social elements.
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ok i think jagya is the target, ds kaa jigar kaa tukda toh woh hi hain

lekin is baar toh jagya bechara phokat mein phasega, is maamle mein toh uskii koi galti nahin thi๐Ÿ˜†
ahaaa gauri kii smile๐Ÿ˜Š, wow mar jawan har din aisi smile de deee๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I think if he knows them from b4, Jagya may indeed be his target.  Or else, if he's figured that Anandi is the apple of their eyes, he might target Anandi as well.

So Sanjay Batra is back?  Positive role in Jyoti, grey role in RS, positive role again in the other serial he was in and now negative role here?  He's getting to be quite a character.  Incidentally, he never spoke Rajasthani in Jyoti like he did last night.

But I loved the thrashing that his son got, as well as the others in his gang.  Wasn't enough for me - I was hoping that they'd be beaten to death, instead of being allowed to flee the scene.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

I think if he knows them from b4, Jagya may indeed be his target.  Or else, if he's figured that Anandi is the apple of their eyes, he might target Anandi as well.

So Sanjay Batra is back?  Positive role in Jyoti, grey role in RS, positive role again in the other serial he was in and now negative role here?  He's getting to be quite a character.  Incidentally, he never spoke Rajasthani in Jyoti like he did last night.

But I loved the thrashing that his son got, as well as the others in his gang.  Wasn't enough for me - I was hoping that they'd be beaten to death, instead of being allowed to flee the scene.

i think jagya will be the target otherwise how will they connect both dramas or they might target gauri and put the blame on singh parivaar and jagya thinks bad of his family and this man takes jagya on his side cos frankly jagya ko iss baare mein kuch nahin pataa, and he knows how much his family loves gauri ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i know i am thinking too much but it can happen aapas mein ladaao๐Ÿ˜†

yaa me too loved the thrashing but i am glad this heth singh has come , the drama in jaitser was getting way too boring
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ๐Ÿ˜Š