Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

indomie

Groupbie

indomie

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
I seriously can't understand ...Kartik n nuts got married on the same day ..i mean n da morning..10 am muhurat.immediately they flew to Mauritius...Nuts got skin allergy..Doctor advised her to stay away from kartik...all cranky pranks of Nuts...lo! suddenly the allergy disappeared.then again the seductive dance number of Nuts..the same evening she got bored of the place and wants to go back to India.even  the time difference of that  zone doesn't make any sense.while all these happening, Priya-Ram wedding took place n they spent just one night  that too a few hours...same here..priya's parents , talk..talk n talk ..My God how is it possible in that few hours that  left after priyas wedding..Is raat ko finally subh hogayi...But i wonder after how many hours?

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirichangumangu123ridhithakurDivya23.krazzy4ArHiujwala444cutiesakshiILoveDramarnvdbhavaniPrincess13.SphallolaliaNaina007kavmuksshamma92piyualkaaritziashaaranyaSakshi_Deewanianitaranihermosomaris08nycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "balh has 48 hrs in a day or 48hrs in a night" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shaaranya

IF-Rockerz

shaaranya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Lol I noticed too n they seemed have lost all sense of time n place LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasiri

cutiesakshi

cutiesakshi

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hahaha guys leave it...everything is senseless in nuts n kartiks track...infact nuts herself is senseless...i realy hate deir track n alwz change my channel wenvr dey show dat senseless track of dose two...no doubts d show has a vry gud storyline n ram n sakshi r vry gud actors...but its ekta mam's show so its senseless to find sense in her shows...:D
anyways at dis moment we r getting sum vry cute scenes of raya...n hope she will not drag d show by showing priya's family mourning for priyas and nuts n all stuff...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123aewashamma92SphallolaliaanitaraniSakshi_Deewani

foxy_s

foxy_s

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
that was one damn long day!! natz should have got lost somewhere she irritates me like crazy,kartik is an idiot 2marry her.. i think it was the next morning when natz decided 2 come home, so she flew 2 mauritious,n i am asuming its a good few hours away, she got allergy break out, n miraculusly heald in a few hours lol, u get 48 hours in a day in balajee land!

Sakshi_Deewani

IF-Rockerz

Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
lolzzz... good observation... but i agree with cutiesakshi... everything with Natz n Kartik is abnormalDead

Edited by Anamika163 - 06 September 2011 at 9:23am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutiesakshi

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
I too wondered about this discrepancy. But then its just a show where one dosent find logic in certain scenes. Just have to take all these with a pinch of salt. We need to enjoy the flow and not find how the flow is going.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sphallolalia

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
who is intrsted in kartik nuts story ,we r here to see raya n only raya's luv story...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

changumangu123laduprav

laduprav

laduprav

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
w eall are interested inraya story so forget waht ilogical happen or not.
we should enjoy raya.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.