Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged

Heyy Gurlzz ,Big smile

It has been more than a week since the serial started ...and already the recent ranking  has delighted us  ...I am hoping that upcoming days ensures that DABH  breaks into top 10 or may be even TOP 5 ...

let me come to the reason for my  post !!..

we have seen or read the WU's and have come to know that the leads come from two different , disparate background... While the heroine  Sandhya  is from a reasonably well off, educated  young girl with a loving family  , who like every young girl  has dreams and aspirations of her own ...

whilst the   Boy comes from a totally diff BG , from a household which still holds on to the  feudal order with a tenacity  that has to be seen to be believed ...The Boy Suraj  is the proverbial  Goody Goody Son, who worships his Mom, loves his family unconditionally  and willingly sacrifices  for the family  ...

Now comes meat... The two worlds which would never have blended  or even come near each other suddenly   finds itself in an union, an  holy one at that ...WHat will happen when education meets  feudal order ...what will the upright Heroine do?/ what will her loving, concerned  Hubby do ?? how will the herone win the members heart ?? ...WE all know the answers to this posers , Don't we... In other words .. The theme is the ever present  flux and the upheaval it throws up when  new meets old ...  This is a theme that has been present  in myriad forms since time immemorial..There have been parables on it, stories on it ,movies on it  and multitudes of serials too...Even DABH follows the same formula..so then what sets this serial apart from others   ...??

WHAT   makes u watch  the serial ?? What is the special thing about this serial  that has u hooked ?? ..why do  u like this serial...what is  the 'X' factor that  keeps u glued ??

Giev ur reason's please !! Big smile

Edited by tanthya - 07 September 2011 at 2:16am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Amor.b2011ssweety007Ashima_Mishalchucklebuddyarunima_LUITSun7shinearshi_karishiqbalslover.SidraHeart_Hacker-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The 'X'-factor !!" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
The female lead has a dream of her own which is more than anything in her life, so we are curious to know how she is going to achieve it.

The title track both audio and video is catchy.

Couple look good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi_karishtanthya

Sun7shine

IF-Rockerz

Sun7shine

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Awesome post as always, my haratwa Embarrassed To me it was Sandya's dream of becoming an IPS officer that caught my attention, as I too firmly aim of being an IAS officer. This ambition of mine does guide every decision I take!! Besides, The promo wr in she z attracted towards the books of civil service exams n not bangles was something i completely luved!! Also I like Anas a lot, so he too z a reason I watched the show Embarrassed

Edited by Sun7shine - 06 September 2011 at 10:24am

b2011tanthya

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Have to say the couple!initially when the promos were aired with different couples i didnt have much interest!but when the actual promos with anas and deepika were aired i was hooked!and i love the bg music and sandhya's family!the camaraderie is very nostalgic!

AR_ArShib2011

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by b2011

The female lead has a dream of her own which is more than anything in her life, so we are curious to know how she is going to achieve it.

Couple look good.

Heyy Bharati ,

But Bharati, that again is not a new concept ..it was there right from Doordarshan days ..esp the same IPS one !!...Do u think it is bec this thought/concept has been dusted up after a long time [when viewer's have forgotten about independent Woman achiever ]

Agreed with u on this, just love the song and th lyrics,,simple but meaningful ..full of rustic flavours..successfully brings the sand dunes, the various forts in front of our eyes ..

we have not seen the chemistry yet !! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

Originally posted by b2011

Couple look good.

Heyy Bharati ,

But Bharati, that again is not a new concept ..it was there right from Doordarshan days ..esp the same IPS one !!...Do u think it is bec this thought/concept has been dusted up after a long time [when viewer's have forgotten about independent Woman achiever ]

Agreed with u on this, just love the song and th lyrics,,simple but meaningful ..full of rustic flavours..successfully brings the sand dunes, the various forts in front of our eyes ..

we have not seen the chemistry yet !! Smile

Udaan is I guess based on Kiran Bedi's biography but DABH is fiction.  I do not know the reason but I am not an avid serial watcher, just follow one show at a time.  I do read updates here and there on most of the top shows now but watching DABH religiously...don't know the X factor.Smile

Edited by b2011 - 06 September 2011 at 11:52am

tanthya

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

Hi Guys! Just wanted to say that you don't have permission to use the term "X Factor" as it has an international copyright upon its use within a public arena such as this! You have clearly violated the law and this is very corrupt of you! Please bear this in mind Tanthya when next thinking up a topic! You seem to always put your foot in it over and over again! Please do try to think up something original instead of stealing others ideas and pictures and plagiarising them!! I'm sorry you don't have the intellectual capacity to think of anything relevant to DABH and intresting but perhaps if you read a selection of my posts in regards to acting, scriptwriting, directing you will gain valuable insight!  Geek

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
For me its only n only Anas Bhai n after watching it the story n characters also 
In simple words I Love DABH no matter wat ppl says 

tanthya

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.