Whats on Jias mind--indya.com

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
 What's on Jiaa's mind?
Jiaa Manek, the sweet and simple Gopi from Saath Nibhaana Saathiya on STAR Plus, has many issues running through her mind. We get her to share what she is currently thinking about. Over to Jiaa...
By Natasha Coutinho/ Hill Road Media

Showing 1  of 4 images  Previous     Next

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Lalbaugcha Raja
The first thing on my priority list right now is to visit Lalbaugcha Raja. I try to go every year but this year I have not been able to go for darshan because of my shooting which ends late at night. I just hope that I get an off, so that I can visit my favourite Ganpati. I hope and pray that I do not miss my chance because I will be hugely disappointed.

Salman Khan's health
As I have mentioned in all my interviews, I am a diehard fan of Salman Khan. He has always been my favourite actor. I read in the papers that his surgery in the US was successful and I am glad that he is better now. I was worried about his health and even kept a mannat for him, which is something personal. Now that he is better, I will fulfill that mannat.

Bodyguard
After visiting Lalbaugcha Raja, the next thing on my priority list is to watch Salman's film Bodyguard. Everyone has been telling me that the film is bad and that I should skip it, but as I said I am a die-hard fan of Salman. I am sure I can never dislike his film. I will watch it as soon as I get a chance.

Anna Hazare's movement
I have been catching up with the news on Anna Hazare's movement and I am happy that the government has finally agreed to pass the Lokpal Bill. Anna's fight against corruption has succeeded and I hope that all those guilty of corruption are brought to book.

Potholes
I just got to know that the next mission of Team Anna is to get the government to better the condition of the roads. I can't tell you how glad I am after hearing this news. The potholes of Mumbai are a nightmare for drivers. My shoot ends late and there have been many instances where I have been left stranded on the road thanks to the horrible roads that damage my car. I hope team Anna's mission is successful and we get a smoother road to drive on.

Gift for mom
I have been planning to buy my mom a diamond ring for quite some time now and I think it is time that I should do it. So shopping for mom's gift is also on my list. My mom is my best friend who has always been there for me and she deserves no less than diamonds.

Diwali Dhamaka
The rehearsals for Diwali Dhamaka on STAR Plus will start in a few days. I will be performing this time, so I need to gear up for my act. I am wondering how I will find time to rehearse along with my shooting schedule, I just hope I manage well.

Edited by Armu4eva - 06 September 2011 at 6:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

binataadharpallavisarkarsam990-neela-kaka.lgANJ4princessunara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whats on Jias mind--indya.com" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing.

sam990

Goldie

sam990

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
thank u Thumbs Up

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing :-)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.