Kkusum

Garv and Kumud Tere Naam Video mix

RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hey Guys,

I created a  Tere Naam video mix about 7 minutes long on my favorite couple Garv and Kumud. Its a tribute to this amazingly mesmerizing couple. Its a bit big to download so I have uploaded to zippy videos.Hope you enjoy it, I want to thank Candyfloss for the videos she provided, they were one of the best ones. Thanks to my other pals who contributed to this video by posting the videos online like six months ago. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Please post your comments.
Edited by Garv_Kumud_4eva - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

girlie18 thumbnail
it was brilliant i loved it
tulip007 thumbnail
thanks...........................
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
oye sammu u made a mix and didnt tell me?????how cud u????
neways its awesome!!!!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: candyfloss

the video was nice and a lot of hard working but...you've focused all the attention to kumud as if she's the one who loved garv.When we all know she's a betrayer and hurt Garv.
I think if you chose tere naam sang by Udit Narayan it would've been more appropriate.Because this song was mainly for Garv and not kumud.
Anyways it was nice and romantic but it wasn't focused on Garv...so I've deleted after downloading.
You asked for comment so I'm giving you an honest answer.
so don't mind it's that I've really disliked kumud in Kkusum.unfortunately I just found Kumud very attractive with Garv and he's my favorite tele actor.So it's just my point of view.

hey thanks for watching it, now let me tell you why i chose the female version of it. the point is not who betrayed who, Kumud betrayed Garv, true. But Garv betrayed Kumud too. THey both did injustice to each other, despite the fact that they both loved each other dearly. Kumud never said I love you to any other guy after Garv, never did she say I love you to Kshitij after they got married, neither did she say I love you to that Karan guy, her true love is was and will always be Garv. Plus in these videos the love was shown more for Kumud's side for garv. Garv betrayed Kumud with Kali, and Kumud betrayed Garv with Kshitij. But Kumud's true love was Garv without a doubt. She yearned for Garv, more than anybody else, and finally tried to move on with her life, with her best friend KShitij. Well that's how I looked at it. πŸ˜‰

Sammy
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eijoo''s_Angel

oye sammu u made a mix and didnt tell me?????how cud u????
neways its awesome!!!!

thanx yaar, i even update the fan fiction its longggggggggggπŸ˜†
Eijoo''s_Angel thumbnail
lol np!and the fna fic?hmm ill read it soon!
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: candyfloss

I think the one who got the most betrayed is ekta kapoor because she wanted garv and kumud to end up together so she killed kshitij.but later her favorite chap chetan bettrayed ekta not coming in kkusumπŸ˜†
i think chetan should ompensate for garv-kumud loversπŸ˜†

agree with u on that one totally. chetan made me so mad, when he just left the show, he had so much scope coz the story would have revolved around garv kumud and kkusum. buttttt noooooooooooooooooooooo, he had to be a smart ass. i love him anyways. πŸ˜†
reepz thumbnail
wow sammu dii jus saw ur mix n its cool da scenes r cool too bt ma fav jodi stil iz kshitij-kumud lol no1 can beat dem πŸ˜‰ bt yerr fab mix keep it up πŸ˜› i tink garv n kshitij r equally popular coz after kshitij died the ratings of kkusum slipped n many peepz stopped wachin da show bt its reallly coool how garv n kshitij act lyk brothers in real life n der each odas fav co-stars πŸ˜›
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
Originally posted by: reepz

wow sammu dii jus saw ur mix n its cool da scenes r cool too bt ma fav jodi stil iz kshitij-kumud lol no1 can beat dem πŸ˜‰ bt yerr fab mix keep it up πŸ˜› i tink garv n kshitij r equally popular coz after kshitij died the ratings of kkusum slipped n many peepz stopped wachin da show bt its reallly coool how garv n kshitij act lyk brothers in real life n der each odas fav co-stars πŸ˜›

thanks yaar, reepz bro i was just wondering do u have any old garv and kumud videos, u know ones that are not in the video mix, ne videos at all. i am just wondering. if u did, that would be soo cool.