Diya Aur Baati Hum

WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY? (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Is no one going to talk to me then in here?  Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "WOMEN OF INDIA HAVE RIGHTS DONT THEY? (Page 3)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I really think someone should speak up about the acting in DABH and how that really affects women's rights! Its obvious he has had more money spent on acting classes than her? Any one got any thoughts on this? Cry

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Once again tonights show was littered with examples of opportunities to improve the way womens rights are perceived!!! If the reason for this program was to underline the reality that women have rights to the same as men then its failing abominably!
Sleepy

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 08 September 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I just got an email from a friend in India!!! she said at her college their is and ANTI DABH society formed as well!! Fancy that then eh!!Tongue
Tongue

Angelbud

Goldie

Angelbud

Posted: 16 September 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
After watching tonights program i was thinking that so many women must be under the suppression of their brothers/fathers in india!  DABH reflects that issue and i think it is very relevant that womens rights to follow their dream is enacted in more TV programs! 

Her brother is a typical example of they type of male chauvinistic selfish man that lurks among society peddling misery in millions of women's lives!  I know for many women to speak out means a life of hell with their husbands/brothers and fathers! Would be good If Sandhya became a LESBIAN Least she could do what she wants and be loved!  I think that was what they were pointing at tonight when her sister in law said she was going to stay with her while her selfish husband when to the USA! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.